As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Web Muse

dissipationdissipation Registered User new member
edited March 2007 in Artist's Corner
So, a get alot of insperation from looking on art forums and journals. art link srufing = hours of goodness. So, i decided to build a little tool to log all my favorites and share with ohthers. Not to mention anyone can rank the artist by style. the more people that rank an artist, the more accurate the sort will become. anyway,

is the site. got over a couple hundred artists linked on there now. always looking for more good ones. hrm... reminds me need to add gabe's site on there too ;)

dissipation on

• Options
    Recoil42Recoil42 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    sitewhoring is against the rules here, fyi.

Also, you really need to work on your design skills. You've got like zero consistency and cohesiveness at all throughout that design, and on top of it, the layout itself is a bit more than confusing.

Recoil42 on
  • Options
    Grim OutlookGrim Outlook Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    what?

i don't see any art here

Grim Outlook on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    thanks for the design uh..."crit/rip". I'll see what I can do on the next version to make it a bit more cohesive. Though- i would like to know what you found confusing about it.

dissipation on
  • Options
    u63ru63r Jon "Bad Wasabi" Wood Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    On the Profile page, there's a box for something called a "Signature". Use that, and it'll appear under every post you make.

u63r on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    thanks for the design uh..."crit/rip". I'll see what I can do on the next version to make it a bit more cohesive. Though- i would like to know what you found confusing about it.

You're not allowed to just post your site. That's called sitewhoring around here. Post your stuff in this thread directly.

Tam on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    it is what it is. if its against the rules than it should be deleted.

dissipation on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited March 2007
    It is.

DMAC on
This discussion has been closed.