As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A [Chat] Between Hitler and Anne Frank

• MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    My first time was as a single mom who wanted some fun.
    That's how I read it initially.

you have a problem, matt

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm not backpedaling, I explicitly said that I'm not making blanket statements. I was joking around and some people in here with sticks up their colons took it as if I was really serious.

I'm happy with my sex life. It has decreased somewhat but I anticipate it will return. I was in no way saying that marriage is a bad thing or that sex will definitely decrease for everybody.

Stop taking everything in a chat thread so seriously.

joshofalltrades on
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)
    Justin? Justin is that you? Is it really?!?

Whatever happened to him? Didn't he post to say he wouldn't be posting anymore? What was that about? Also, question?

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I must say, I did think the less sex comment was a joke.

THANK YOU.

joshofalltrades on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)

Whatever happened to him? Didn't he post to say he wouldn't be posting anymore? What was that about? Also, question?
    I thought he said something about disappearing for a while then making an alt and starting to post again, then elki made the comment about 'running out of ban-bullets'.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    urahonky on
    edited August 2009

THANK YOU.

I didn't say it was a good, un-tired joke. Just that I read it as a joke.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2009
    It smells freshly-baked bread from outside. D:

Echo on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    sabs should get a goatse tattoo

a hand on each ass cheek

MikeMan on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Echo wrote: »
    It smells freshly-baked bread from outside. D:
    Oh god it has the scent run!

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

you have a problem, matt

Nah, you read to much into it.

Haphazard on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)

He got pissy because he got jailed.

Tav on
    edited August 2009

THANK YOU.

I didn't say it was a good, un-tired joke. Just that I read it as a joke.

Yeah, but all I care about is that it was read as intended. The "pathetic" accusations are fairly pathetic, since it was obvious I was not being serious.

joshofalltrades on
    edited August 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    (oh snip!)

but he was ALWAYS jailed...

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »

you have a problem, matt

your judgement of me is a little haphazard

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

or rather, the battery is

and its my fault

jumping it didnt recharge it

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited August 2009

you have a problem, matt

your judgement of me is a little haphazard

Wanna see my little haphazard? :winky:

Haphazard on
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)

But apparently this time he totally didn't deserve it because other people were trolling too!!!!!!!!!

Tav on
    edited August 2009

you have a problem, matt

I was 9 years old the first time I saw a transvestite. I was in Albertson's on the corner of St. Augustine road and University Blvd. in Jacksonville, Florida, buying a bag of Skittles. I'd ridden my bike there with a friend. He came running up to me in the store, "Matt come here you gotta see this!" We ran down to the end of the aisle, he stopped, waited, then peered around the corner and leaned back. "Look", he said, pointing. I peered around the corner.

There it was.

6' something. Hairy legs. Blue patent-leather pumps and a purple sun dress. Blond wig. 2 day stubble. Full makeup. And I mean full, blush, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick, and lots of it. Red purse. It was getting a box of Chex off one of the end caps.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Give me a reason to buy more ram for my PC. I only have 2 gigs and I have a best buy gift card.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Give me a reason to buy more ram for my PC. I only have 2 gigs and I have a best buy gift card.

Reason: You only have 2 gigs of RAM.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)

But apparently this time he totally didn't deserve it because other people were trolling too!!!!!!!!!

Ah. It also looks like [we] were right about his ladyfriend nailing other dudes. kinda little bit funny.

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)

Ah. It also looks like [we] were right about his ladyfriend nailing other dudes. kinda little bit funny.
    I'm not usually one to kick a man when he's down, but from the picture he posted of her, how she had multiple dudes nailing her is beyond me.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

The computer I built like 5 years ago had 2 gigs of RAM.

Christ.

Inquisitor on
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)

I'm not usually one to kick a man when he's down, but from the picture he posted of her, how she had multiple dudes nailing her is beyond me.

What? I know nothing of this. Sounds hilarious.

Tav on
    edited August 2009
    (oh snip!)

FEMININE WILES

also, link to pic?

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

Picture the ugliest woman you can think of, somewhere there is a dude that will nail her.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

and its my fault

I don't want this story to be overlooked.

How is a dead battery your fault? Details, please.

joshofalltrades on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    so, last night me and japan were planning an uber-trip whereby we get the train to Paris and then the sleeper into Germany and then travel all around Germany. We even went to maps.google.de to check where the nearest town with a high-speed train link to near where haps lives was.

That's right, Haps, we're coming to get you! We know where you live, there is no escape.

BobCesca on
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

and its my fault

Take it to autozone/advanced auto parts.

they charge those suckers for freeeee

but it takes a while.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    urahonky wrote: »

Less new fancy gadgets, more region-encoding removal plz

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
    edited August 2009
    Aegis wrote: »

I know right. But I can play everything just fine and runs lots of many things.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Sometimes I forget how many random tools my dad has, I can totally charge a car battery in my own garage.

Inquisitor on
    edited August 2009
    Aegis wrote: »

I know right. But I can play everything just fine and runs lots of many things.
    You could buy more RAM for less if you don't get it at Best Buy. Buy something else, get RAM from Newegg.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Seriously, I can't wait 'till we have money/wedding presents and can travel all over Germany by train.

It will also make me learn how to speak and understand spoken German, rather than just being able to (kind of) read it.

BobCesca on
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

Picture the ugliest woman you can think of, somewhere there is a dude that will nail her.

So, how's the missus, Preach?

Tav on
    edited August 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    so, last night me and japan were planning an uber-trip whereby we get the train to Paris and then the sleeper into Germany and then travel all around Germany. We even went to maps.google.de to check where the nearest town with a high-speed train link to near where haps lives was.

That's right, Haps, we're coming to get you! We know where you live, there is no escape.

Uh oh! Time to hide in the batcave!

Haphazard on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

She was seriously proposing taking pictures of your house and then running away.

EDIT: But not putting them online. That would be weird.

japan on
    edited August 2009
    japan wrote: »

She was seriously proposing taking pictures of your house and then running away.

:lol:

Actually that'd be a bit creepy. When'll you start your trip?

Haphazard on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Man reading up on the "collector" makes me glad I hate those kind of movies.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.