As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A [Chat] Between Hitler and Anne Frank

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Haphazard wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    so, last night me and japan were planning an uber-trip whereby we get the train to Paris and then the sleeper into Germany and then travel all around Germany. We even went to maps.google.de to check where the nearest town with a high-speed train link to near where haps lives was.

That's right, Haps, we're coming to get you! We know where you live, there is no escape.

Uh oh! Time to hide in the batcave!

She was seriously proposing taking pictures of your house and then running away.

:lol:

Actually that'd be a bit creepy. When'll you start your trip?

At some point in the mythical future when we have money.

BobCesca on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I want to visit the US someday. When someone want's to tug along/I have money, that is. The UK's just a question of time, too.

Haphazard on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I want to lie down on a couch for a few days....

an airconditioned couch.

Dunadan019 on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Actually that'd be a bit creepy. When'll you start your trip?

When we have cash.

We figured out that if you use the sleeper trains it's only marginally more expensive than a night in a hotel, and you don't sacrifice any of your day travelling. You just get on it in the late evening and get off in the middle of another city the next morning.

So we could actually justify city-hopping.

japan on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    Give me a reason to buy more ram for my PC. I only have 2 gigs and I have a best buy gift card.

Reason: You only have 2 gigs of RAM.

I know right. But I can play everything just fine and runs lots of many things.
    You could buy more RAM for less if you don't get it at Best Buy. Buy something else, get RAM from Newegg.

That's what I would normally do. But there's absolutely nothing else I can think of buying from Best Buy other than a PS3 which I can not afford.

This combo won't blow up right?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9359927&type=product&id=1218090910971
    http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16813128034

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    edited August 2009
    Well, the trip might be at some point next year, but it depends on other things that japan has to do and how to get others to pay for the trip.

BobCesca on
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Man reading up on the "collector" makes me glad I hate those kind of movies.

Man, I saw that movie for free and regretted it.

It was that bad.

Though, you should fear Evil MacGyver

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    it depends on other things that japan has to do and how to get others to pay for the trip.

:winky:

Nocturne on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Also I read up on the movie Perfect getaway just to see if I guessed the movies entire plot, bingo nailed it.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009

It was that bad.

Did the daughter at least have nice tits before she was eviscerated?

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    it depends on other things that japan has to do and how to get others to pay for the trip.

not so much :winky:...or, at least, I hope that's not the plan D:

BobCesca on
  • LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009

It was that bad.

Did the daughter at least have nice tits before she was eviscerated?

Yes, but I've seen them before in Californication. They were better in that context.

LoserForHireX on
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    edited August 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

not so much :winky:...or, at least, I hope that's not the plan D:

I know, I was only joking about you selling Japan's body to pay for the trip.

Yeah that's it... I was joking.

Nocturne on
    edited August 2009

Yes, but I've seen them before in Californication. They were better in that context.

Yeah I could see that, its like in a friday the 13th movie where you get to see an aspiring actresses fake boobs before she gets her head lopped off, it kind of ruins the nudity.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    It's entertaining to me that the maximum speed of the Orient "Express" is 90mph.

japan on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

or rather, the battery is

and its my fault

jumping it didnt recharge it

I don't want this story to be overlooked.

How is a dead battery your fault? Details, please.
    my fault because i think its because i forgot to unplug the gps unit when i left the car the other day

and then we jump started it and let it run for a while and then today i tried to start it and it wouldnt

i guess it needs to be changed

oh well

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    edited August 2009
    japan wrote: »
    It's entertaining to me that the maximum speed of the Orient "Express" is 90mph.

I thought it was 50mph. It also had a ton of loops. Sad that they tore down that roller coaster.

Nocturne on
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

and its my fault

my fault because i think its because i forgot to unplug the gps unit when i left the car the other day

and then we jump started it and let it run for a while and then today i tried to start it and it wouldnt

oh well

you did see the post where i told you what to do right?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited August 2009
    Aegis wrote: »
    Give me a reason to buy more ram for my PC. I only have 2 gigs and I have a best buy gift card.

Reason: You only have 2 gigs of RAM.

I know right. But I can play everything just fine and runs lots of many things.
    You could buy more RAM for less if you don't get it at Best Buy. Buy something else, get RAM from Newegg.

That's what I would normally do. But there's absolutely nothing else I can think of buying from Best Buy other than a PS3 which I can not afford.

This combo won't blow up right?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9359927&type=product&id=1218090910971
    http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16813128034

eh eh eh eh?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited August 2009

Yeah I could see that, its like in a friday the 13th movie where you get to see an aspiring actresses fake boobs before she gets her head lopped off, it kind of ruins the nudity.

Yeah, I just feel dirty beating off and halfway through she becomes a corpse.

Just ruins the mood. If I want to beat off to a corpse I'll just break into the nearest funeral home.

LoserForHireX on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

and its my fault

oh well

yeah i saw

i gotta wait till someone can jump me so i can get to a place to change the battery though

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I need a new video game

Elendil on
    edited August 2009

Just ruins the mood. If I want to beat off to a corpse I'll just break into the nearest funeral home.

For me when they have nudity in one of these gorefests it makes me really question why people are watching them. It's like thats the scene that the sickos get their orgasm at, but they were wanking it to the violence earlier.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

and its my fault

oh well

yeah i saw

i gotta wait till someone can jump me so i can get to a place to change the battery though

You have a bike or sumphin or someone who can give you a lift? All you need to do is pop the battery out and take it into the place.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited August 2009

For me when they have nudity in one of these gorefests it makes me really question why people are watching them. It's like thats the scene that the sickos get their orgasm at, but they were wanking it to the violence earlier.

Eh, I would imagine it's to break up the gore a bit. It's so that audiences full of young men will keep watching. I mean, I could totally see someone watching a terrible terrible terrible movie just for the promise of some boobs. I've never done that, but I could see it happening.

By the way, totally never done that.

Ever.

LoserForHireX on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    I need a new video game

prototype

Dunadan019 on
    edited August 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I need a new video game

prototype

The best asshole simulator ever. And you get to destroy new york, who hasn't wanted to live that dream?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I need a new video game

prototype
    Played it, beat it

Elendil on
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    watch?v=Fb0-6dw20Zw

shit. I gotta replace all my old albums... I miss my youth...

thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2009
    I want to visit the US someday. When someone want's to tug along/I have money, that is. The UK's just a question of time, too.

If you visit the US, you have to swing through CO so we can meet face to face. Then we can confront my/our mother and demand she tell us the truth!

Premier kakos on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    facebook-fail.jpg

epic fail

nexuscrawler on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

you can sleep on the air mattress in my den when you come

even though you are no use to me in moving to Germany

skippydumptruck on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I need a new video game

prototype

The best asshole simulator ever. And you get to destroy new york, who hasn't wanted to live that dream?

VC is that you?

nexuscrawler on
    edited August 2009

If you visit the US, you have to swing through CO so we can meet face to face. Then we can confront my/our mother and demand she tell us the truth!

The truth shall finally come to light!

Haphazard on
    edited August 2009
    facebook-fail.jpg

epic fail

This is why I'm sort of social with my bosses, but certainly not that fucking stupid.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009

you can sleep on the air mattress in my den when you come

even though you are no use to me in moving to Germany

I'm sorry. :(

Haphazard on
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    so my car is super dead

and its my fault

oh well

When you jump-start a vehicle you need to actually drive it around for a while, not just let it run/idle, you know.

My dad's got a trickle charger that works great when a battery won't take a jump/boost. Leave that on for a half-day or more and then drive it around a while.

Of course, if your battery is consistently losing its charge, you'll just need to replace it.

LaOs on
    edited August 2009

VC is that you?

Nah I don't like pot, and I haven't been tasered by the po po while tripping on acid. I just despise all the new york worship and enjoy a game where you are the main character, but in no way do anything heroic.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited August 2009

The truth shall finally come to light!

I need to go to the US too. But again, monies. Man, I hate being poor.

BobCesca on
This discussion has been closed.