As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DC Previews November 2009

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Graphic Violence
Full Solicits up now

Although the Titans one, meh. DC must really think they're groundbreaking with that.

TexiKen on

• Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Oh boy, the Justice Society has a traitor! What a new and interesting idea!

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hey man, that's the same creative team that ended their first issue on the tease that a longstanding team member may or may not be mortally wounded!

Those dudes excel at utilizing fresh, innovative ideas.

Munch on
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Lobo vs Satan? Bought.

Hensler on
  • wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Someone make a Marvel solicits preview thread so I can say how awesome the previews are.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Wait. That Lobo vs. Satan thing doesn't make sense in light of the events in Reign in Hell.

Also, what is this about Wonder Woman and Blackest Night from the BN series 4 figures?
    This series includes Wonder Woman, who is surprisingly transformed by the happenings of the Blackest Night (Read the comics to learn more!)

blackest.night.s4.af.wonder.woman.jpg

Crimsondude on
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Full solicits up now. Blackest Night everywhere.

And even Superman/Batman is getting a BN issue.

And the Cinderella Fables mini starts this month!
    CIFL-Cv1.jpg
    CINDERELLA: FROM FABLETOWN WITH LOVE #1
    Written by Chris Roberson
    Art by Shawn McManus
    Cover by Chrissie Zullo
    When supernatural artifacts from the Homelands begin surfacing in the modern world, it falls to Cinderella, Fabletown's best kept (and best dressed) secret agent to stop the illegal trafficking. But can Cindy foil the dark plot before Fabletown and its hidden, exiled inhabitants are exposed once and for all?And how does her long lost Fairy Godmother factor into the equation?
    Whether she's soaring through clouds, deep-sea diving, or cracking jaws, Cindy travels from Manhattan to Dubai and hooks up with a handsome, familiar accomplice who may be harboring secret motives of his own. Meanwhile, trouble brews back home in Fabletown when Cindy's overworked, underappreciated assistant decides to seize control of The Glass Slipper, Cindy's exclusive shoe boutique.
    Writer Chris Roberson (occasional contributor to HOUSE OF MYSTERY and JACK OF FABLES), artist Shawn McManus (SANDMAN, THESSALY: WITCH FOR HIRE) and evocative new cover painter Chrissie Zullo deliver Cindy's first major solo adventure replete with sex, spies and magical shoes in the 6-issue CINDERELLA: FROM FABLETOWN WITH LOVE.
    On Sale November 4 • 1 of 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS

TexiKen on
  • cr0wcr0w Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    Wait. That Lobo vs. Satan thing doesn't make sense in light of the events in Reign in Hell.

Also, what is this about Wonder Woman and Blackest Night from the BN series 4 figures?
    This series includes Wonder Woman, who is surprisingly transformed by the happenings of the Blackest Night (Read the comics to learn more!)

Pretty sure she becomes a Blue Lantern.

cr0w on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited August 2009
    Vigilante's canceled

I'm not surprised, really. I've liked the art, but the story just hasn't been there.

Garlic Bread on
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    cr0w wrote: »

I'm not sure I buy Wonder Woman representing Hope.

I would almost say Compassion, but even then I'm not sure.

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    cr0w wrote: »

I suppose it's possible but I doubt it. My guess is
    Black Lantern Earth-2 Wonder Woman.

Anyway, I hope Philip Tan's Batman and Robin issues are a step above his GL issues and he doesn't delay the book.

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Blackest Night Spoilers:
    Nekron!

Yaay.
    No googly-eyes!

Booo.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hmm, what about the Blackest Night action figures?
    This series includes Wonder Woman, who is surprisingly transformed by the happenings of the Blackest Night (Read the comics to learn more!);

JoeUser on
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Way to read earlier posts.

Crimsondude on