As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Greasemonkey tutorials?

NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
I want to create a few Greasemonkey scripts, but I have no idea where to start. I downloaded the latest version of the extension, but the official wiki is surprisingly sparse. I know JavaScript, so that's not a problem. I just need to see an up-to-date example or two to get an idea of how to use GM. Any ideas where I can look?

Nightslyr on

• Options
    BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Nightslyr wrote: »
    I want to create a few Greasemonkey scripts, but I have no idea where to start. I downloaded the latest version of the extension, but the official wiki is surprisingly sparse. I know JavaScript, so that's not a problem. I just need to see an up-to-date example or two to get an idea of how to use GM. Any ideas where I can look?

userscripts.org

I made an ignore list for this forum and another one due to a troublesome user and some other minor hacks for other sites. You can basically do anything that you could do with Javascript as if it were it included in the page with some caveats.

Barrakketh on
    Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
  • Options
    NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Great, thanks! :D

Nightslyr on