As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

nothing is better than new underwear

123457»

• Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Unzipping your jeans and pulling out your entire sack (with the button still buttoned) is way funnier than the gum trick.

Drew-B on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Principal Scudworth: [to the Board of Shadowy Figures] By the by, can I have two million dollars?
    [pause]
    Principal Scudworth: You know, for dry erase markers and such. They've got some keen new colors... kiwi and... mango...

STAMOS!
    I'm so disorganized! When I go to the submarine sandwich shop I leave my submarine sandwich shop reward card at home EVERY SINGLE TIME! MY LIFE IS A MESS! I want a free sandwich

unintentional on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I've tried to icy hot a bunch of times and every time it just feels cool for a couple minutes and then nothing

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I spent my summer bioengineering a peanut!

tastypastry on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I've tried to icy hot a bunch of times and every time it just feels cool for a couple minutes and then nothing
    My fiance used an icy hot patch for her back and she got up out of the computer chair and I took it and started playing some Halo 3. After an hour my back started burning, apparently the patch she used bled through onto the chair, then when I started sweating (our AC window unit in that room isn't very good and it gets hot here in Texas) the icy hot bled through my shirt. That was some pretty potent stuff, but normally I agree with you that icy hot doesn't usually do much.

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Meiz wrote: »
    I hate peaceful protests. Grow some balls, form a militia and take over town hall if you're so intent on your position. Don't just stand there like a mook so you can make yourself feel better and give yourself some delusion that you're actually making a difference.

you don't really think these things through, do you

I refuse to let my ego run my life. I live in the now man.

Like RIGHT NOW.

That's where I am

Meiz on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I hate peaceful protests. Grow some balls, form a militia and take over town hall if you're so intent on your position. Don't just stand there like a mook so you can make yourself feel better and give yourself some delusion that you're actually making a difference.

you don't really think these things through, do you

I refuse to let my ego run my life. I live in the now man.

Like RIGHT NOW.

That's where I am
    But where are you now?

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    what if you throw on some powder and when you sweat it makes the powder go wet
    wouldnt that be worse
    and then it beads up into little balls

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg