As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Brain tumor finishes what scotch and a river couldn't

1161718192022»

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    holy crap

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    One time when I was on acid someone gave me a piece of gum but it was the kind with the liquid center and I thought I'd bitten my own tongue somehow and the blood tasted like mints.
    oh fuck yes.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    That wacky RNC chairman strikes again!

Steele Gets Testy With NPR: Says Reporter Is Doing "A Wonderful Little Dance"
    Challenged to explain his inconsistent view of the appropriate government role in health care, Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele accused his interviewer of being "cute" and doing a "wonderful little dance."

In an exchange that grew testy quickly, Steele told NPR Thursday morning that there was nothing contradictory about accusing the president of raiding Medicare while also insisting that the government-run program is a financial failure.

And when host Steve Inskeep called Steele out for promoting government involvement in regulating the private health care insurance market, things grew heated - certainly by NPR standards - culminating in a frustrated Steele asking Inskeep "What don't you understand?"

JoeUser on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2009
    Skull Man wrote: »
    somebody told me straight edgers will just kick your beer out of your hand and beat the shit out of you if you try to have a beer at one of their shows

is that for reals

Unfortunately

Straight edge is a great idea

But it's a terrible fucking execution

Me Too! on