As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CONTRACT - getting good reviews. What are your opinions? [images, mildly nsfw]

12346»

• Options
    MAD!MAD! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    LOL
    Yeah I read the "review" if that's what you could call it. I guess he wants Sci Fi to be traditional. You cant have a "car" driving across a "Ol Praire" Don't you know in the future /space all they have are huge grimy crime infested Blade Runnerish megacities!
    A Cowboy hat and Scarf with a Catsuit!! In a Scifi setting! Ridiculous!
    As far as the comparing the art to Rob Liefield that is just the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

MAD! on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Well, you know, opinions on the internet.

Anyway MAD, we need new Contract. Any word on if you'll have another go at it?

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    wwtMask wrote: »
    Well, you know, opinions on the internet.

Anyway MAD, we need new Contract. Any word on if you'll have another go at it?
    LOL, I'll let you know.

MAD! on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    So CONTRACT is now available on the iPhone. Comixology have just developed a new comic reader and I must say from the preview that I was shown it looks sweet. Now I much prefer a issue in my hand but I can appreciate not everyone thinks like me, and I would like to get opinions from readers who are using the iPhone for their comics.

I have been told that the FCBD issue of CONTRACT has been loaded up as well as issues of Invincible, Atomic Robo, and more being added all the time. I believe you get 30 free comics with the App.

If you have a chance please check it out and let me know what you think

News and Youtube video of how App reads

Comixology Page

MAD! on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    MAD, you need to get your stuff onto Longbox whenever they open it up to more creators and publishers. I'll probably try Danger's Dozen whenever that happens.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Sweet, my comic shop was giving this out on FCBD and I thought it was really good. I've actually got a note to myself to pick up the series on my phone, and I had no idea it was done by a fellow member of Graphic Violence. I really liked the main character's partners and the design of the Methuselah character. I'll be picking up the rest of the books ASAP. Great job on this, Mad.

Hensler on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    wwtMask wrote: »
    MAD, you need to get your stuff onto Longbox whenever they open it up to more creators and publishers. I'll probably try Danger's Dozen whenever that happens.

Yeah I will definitely have to check it out.

MAD! on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Hensler wrote: »
    Sweet, my comic shop was giving this out on FCBD and I thought it was really good. I've actually got a note to myself to pick up the series on my phone, and I had no idea it was done by a fellow member of Graphic Violence. I really liked the main character's partners and the design of the Methuselah character. I'll be picking up the rest of the books ASAP. Great job on this, Mad.

Hey thanks much Hensler! I think they have posted the FCBD issue as well as issue 1 and 2 of the first mini series. I don't know how they are rolling them out, perhaps monthly?
    I really am looking forward to reveling more about Methusulah and the relationship he shares with the Rangers. Hoping that people give the book on the iPhone a try , I've heard it looks and reads quite well , just havent been able to see it for myself LOL. Thanks much for the support mate!

MAD! on