As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Wii...old VC titles we downloaded?

KatoKato Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Games and Technology
So...because our Wii had issues and the repair facility did not do their job correctly, we got a brand new Wii. I have it all set up and went to the shop channel. I linked it to my account...but I can't see how to get to all my titles that I had paid for to download them again. What am I missing?

Signature??
Kato on

• Options
    edited August 2009
    We also had the internet channel for free since we had a Wii from day one. It wants me to pay for that too! argh

Kato on
    Signature??
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Kato wrote: »
    So...because our Wii had issues and the repair facility did not do their job correctly, we got a brand new Wii. I have it all set up and went to the shop channel. I linked it to my account...but I can't see how to get to all my titles that I had paid for to download them again. What am I missing?

If they don't show up under the "titles I've downloaded" section in the Wii Shop, you might have to talk to Nintendo about this. I think they have to set it up so your old games are there.

SteevL on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Simple phonecall, usually takes about five minutes.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Meh....I called them. The previous guy did not explain to me that the VC titles and downloads are tied to your specific Wii serial # before he offered a replacement Wii. They are sending the information up in to administration to see about moving all of our information over to the new Wii. They are supposed to contact me within 24-48 hours or maybe on Monday. I hope they transfer the stuff over...we had quite a few games downloaded and stuff.

Kato on
    Signature??
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    That sucks, but I'd be surprised if you didn't get your stuff transfered over.

SteevL on