As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Last ditch effort

SuperKawaiiNekoSuperKawaiiNeko Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in PAX Archive
If anybody is going from, through, or near Sacramento on their way to PAX this year, I am very much in need of a ride.

Everything else is taken care of. I have a place to crash, and I'm an enforcer so my tickets are taken care of. The problem is that I am actually very poor, and do not have a car (or even a driver's license.) I really want to take the PAX WCTT, but there is no way I'll get that kind of money in time. At the most I'll be able to chip in about $20 for gas.

If you want more infomation about me, don't be afraid to ask. I can say with confidence that I am not a crazy axe murderer, I do not reek, and I don't smoke.

Please, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advace!

SuperKawaiiNeko on

• Options
    mspencermspencer PAX [ENFORCER] Council Bluffs, IARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    For what it's worth I can vouch for SuperKawaiiNeko, as an Enforcer and all-around awesome person. I would help if I was local, rather than flying in from the Midwest.

mspencer on
    MEMBER OF THE PARANOIA GM GUILD
    XBL Michael Spencer || Wii 6007 6812 1605 7315 || PSN MichaelSpencerJr || Steam Michael_Spencer || Ham NOØK
    QRZ || My last known GPS coordinates: FindU or APRS.fi (Car antenna feed line busted -- no ham radio for me X__X )
  • Options
    blindside044blindside044 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I am not a crazy axe murderer

Well that's a turnoff....

blindside044 on
  • Options
    ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    It's a shame you can't hop the train, we're going right through Sacramento. :(

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    So you have previous Enforcer experience, right? Can't you just go to the train trip, and when they ask for your ticket, you just give that Enforcer Stare they teach you guys? :P

Seriously though, good luck, I hope you find someone.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I just had a thought: It's a long shot but you never know... As my location says, I live in Sac and wouldn't mind driving up to PAX. But I didn't plan on going this year, but if you by any chance have an extra 3-day pass, and an extra spot for me to stay (I can pay for both), you can count on me for a ride... (i'm too lazy to look for either myself right now, sorry) (sleeping on the floor in a hotel room is NOT a problem, it's what I did last year :D )

blindside044 on
  • Options
    nemaihnenemaihne Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Have you seen this thread?
    Emergency!!!! Attention paxers in Cali
    There was someone else who couldn't make the train looking for a rideshare from CA to Seattle.

nemaihne on
    I *think* that's what I meant to say...
  • Options
    SuperKawaiiNekoSuperKawaiiNeko Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    nemaihne wrote: »
    Have you seen this thread?
    Emergency!!!! Attention paxers in Cali
    There was someone else who couldn't make the train looking for a rideshare from CA to Seattle.

I have seen that, but I was too late. By the time I contacted him, his car was full.
    I just had a thought: It's a long shot but you never know... As my location says, I live in Sac and wouldn't mind driving up to PAX. But I didn't plan on going this year, but if you by any chance have an extra 3-day pass, and an extra spot for me to stay (I can pay for both), you can count on me for a ride... (i'm too lazy to look for either myself right now, sorry) (sleeping on the floor in a hotel room is NOT a problem, it's what I did last year )

I don't have an extra pass, but if you can get one I might be able to find a place for you to crash.

Anybody else? =/

SuperKawaiiNeko on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I just had a thought: It's a long shot but you never know... As my location says, I live in Sac and wouldn't mind driving up to PAX. But I didn't plan on going this year, but if you by any chance have an extra 3-day pass, and an extra spot for me to stay (I can pay for both), you can count on me for a ride... (i'm too lazy to look for either myself right now, sorry) (sleeping on the floor in a hotel room is NOT a problem, it's what I did last year )

I don't have an extra pass, but if you can get one I might be able to find a place for you to crash.

Well I checked the "have ticket/need ticket" thread, and it doesn't look promising. Everyone needs a 3-day pass, or they're selling single day passes or 3-day for $200 (no thanks). So I hate to say it, but unless you can pull some Enforcer strings for a 3-day pass, don't count on me for a ride... sorry. :(

blindside044 on
This discussion has been closed.