As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PRIME] Mike Krahulik on BJ Shea - 8/31

ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front ProductionsLake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
edited August 2009 in PAX Archive
I figured some of you may want to know, that once again, Mike Krahulik will be on the BJ Shea Morning Experience on Monday, August 31st. For those who don't know, it's a morning talk show on a Seattle rock station known as KISW. He's been on (I believe) two times now, and it's been pretty interesting to listen to.

So anyway, he's scheduled to be on at 8:20am, so if anybody is able to listen, you should! For those of you who are out of town, you can listen live at kisw.com. And as usual, I will be recording it. :mrgreen:

NSw0gum.png
Coldbrew on

• mavrick88mavrick88 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Sweet I'll be listening.

mavrick88 on
    I was driving some out-of-towner friends around, and I kept complaining about being blinded. They responded with "You see, where we come from, people tend to wear Sunglasses." I retorted with a simple "You people tend to have sun."
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Is he basically going to be saying "Oh yeah, there's an awesome convention this weekend, but none of you can go because we just sold out."? :P

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    Is he basically going to be saying "Oh yeah, there's an awesome convention this weekend, but none of you can go because we just sold out."? :P

lol maybe. I dunno though, the first time Mike was on the show, it didn't turn out very well, but they made up last year. BJ's kid goes to PAX each year though, and BJ himself has gone too, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they decide to discuss.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Trisha LynnTrisha Lynn Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coldbrew, so did you record it? Is it going to be on the DVD only?

Trisha Lynn on
    -- Editor/Publisher, GeekingOutAbout.com
    -- Publisher, Saucy Goose Press
    -- On Twitter @trishalynn
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    He's on tomorrow morning. If I can find a way to host it online for download or something, I will. Otherwise, they usually release podcasts of their show later in the day if I recall, so you could actually probably just listen to that as well.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • mavrick88mavrick88 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    That was awesome

mavrick88 on
    I was driving some out-of-towner friends around, and I kept complaining about being blinded. They responded with "You see, where we come from, people tend to wear Sunglasses." I retorted with a simple "You people tend to have sun."
  • taumesontaumeson PAX PC Room Manager Minnesota?Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    mavrick88 wrote: »
    That was awesome

I am officially asking for more information.

taumeson on
    yBfDKg5.png
  • BillyMorshuBillyMorshu Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Loved the interview, now I'm even more excited!

And yes, there will be hourly podcasts available for download later today, and I think there should be a download available for just the interview.

I'll try to post a link when it's available, or someone else will beat me to it.

BillyMorshu on
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    crap, i slept in

The_Reflection on
    edited August 2009
    http://kisw.radiotown.com/bjdaily/Interviews/MikeKrahulik-8-31-09.mp3

I win :P

I got up early to listen to it then when it was over I passed out again, but click that link to listen to it. Enjoy.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coldbrew wrote: »
    http://kisw.radiotown.com/bjdaily/Interviews/MikeKrahulik-8-31-09.mp3

I win :P

I got up early to listen to it then when it was over I passed out again, but click that link to listen to it. Enjoy.

Much appreciated for the link!

AltDelete on
This discussion has been closed.