As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini] Warphalla 40,000: Ork Victory!- Power of the WAAAAGH!

1131415161719»

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I had lots of fun with my role, Sigmund, so thanks for that :P. And running!

More details on the Orks? How many did they start with? Kill + convert every night?

And who's alive (and what roles are they)? Edit: Oh hey, lookit the OP!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I wish I could have jumped in this game to show these noobs whats up. That is what I get for not noticing the sign ups.

I was checking on it every once in a while to see how Sigmund was doing. I loved the narrations, but from the outside, it definitely seemed like the village was being led around and too much crazy shit was happening.

Can you post a full mechanics list (abilities, triggers, etc)?

Orange Soda on
  • SigmundSigmund Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Everyone's role was listed on the first page. The Orks had a kill vote every night and gained a conversion every three days starting with day 0.

Sigmund on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Would have been more fun if I lived longer, but that's how phalla goes.

And really kime, what kind of PM was that?

kime: Hey can you do me a favor?
    me: Um, maybe
    kime: Wait nevermind, you won't be able to
    me: Why not?
    kime: Because you're going to die tonight because I killed you

o_O

Nocturne on
    edited September 2009
    I will post everything I wrote for the game when I get back home, I am at a lan center right now.

Sigmund on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So, I won, right?

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »

o_O

Hahahaha, sorry about that. I had some sort of plan where I was gonna call my kill to you and have you indirectly lead the village or something, because you were one of the only people here posting, but then I remembered I actually killed you, haha, so it wouldn't work :P.

Woops!

Hey Sigmund, how'd I die? Or rather, what were the specifics of how I could die?

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What was the story with me anyways?

Did I just not read the source material closely enough to correctly interpret my seering result or was there something else going on?

Seriously on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Also my favorite :

Burnage: Mr. D is evil!

No wait I was kidding.

yeaaaaa saved me a day 8-)

M.D. on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Well I guess that's kind of a hilarious mistake to make :lol:

Nocturne on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Also my favorite :

Burnage: Mr. D is evil!

No wait I was kidding.

yeaaaaa saved me a day 8-)

That's what happens when my seer says "NO WAIT I WANT TO TALK TO HIM SO HE DOESN'T KILL MEEEEEEE"

Burnage on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I lived, therefore I care not for the struggles of mortals. Some may call me a heretic, I think of myself as learned.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
    edited September 2009
    I'm gonna keel you so fast Burnage when i'm a vig

M.D. on
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    http://waaaaaaaaaaaagh.proboards.com/index.cgi Da orky fort. Da boyz made all da planz here.

dunedainjedi on
    edited September 2009
    That proboards sure is not locked anymore.

Seriously on
    edited September 2009
    Apologies, I didn't realize that Obbi locked the board in the manner that he did.

You all should be able to see it now.

dunedainjedi on
    edited September 2009
    also I was human then became a giant green smelly thing

M.D. on
    edited September 2009
    Warphalla 40,000

For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls die every day, for whom blood is drunk and flesh eaten. Human blood and human flesh – the stuff of which the Imperium is made.
    To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. This is the tale of those times. It is a universe you can live in today – if you dare – for this is a dark and terrible era where you will find little comfort or hope. If you want to take part in the adventure then prepare yourself now. Forget the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter and the laughter of thirsting gods.
    But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed…

A hundred thousand worlds, ten hundred thousand wars. There is no respite, there is nowhere to hide. Across the galaxy there is only war.

This is a miniPhalla to test mechanics for a Main I hope to run sometime in the future. It will be my first phalla and as such I ask you all to be as brutal as possible when playing it. If you see something wrong please tell me!

Rolls:

The Illustrious Imperial Guard Cadian 701st
    (Grunt)
    “Do not fear the alien, for they are weak when compared to you. I am but a man and I have crushed the greenskin forces not once, but twice! And how did I do this? With the men of the Guard! You! I look upon your faces and I see the salvation of the galaxy written in every single one. The fury and righteous indignation that will send the enemy reeling into the utter dark, I see in every one of you! I look upon you, and I feel no fear for our future. Men of the Guard, I offer you my most heartfelt gratitude. Accept it with pride! It was you who won back this world, and it is you who will ensure its continuing greatness!”
    - Commissar Yarrick at the end of the Third War for Armageddon

You are a member of the illustrious Imperial guard, trained by the millions, your face is one not to be remembered. However, perhaps there is a chance for glory, slight though it may be, if you and your regiment were to save the galaxy from the encroaching threat of the Xeno, you could be immortalized in the minds of billions.

Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Imperium of Man. Crush them beneath your heel!

Space marine PM
    (Sheild)
    They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.
    - The Emperor of Mankind

You are the greatest that humanity has to offer, trained from birth to pass the hardest of tests, you have been gifted with your founders geene-seed and have been inducted into the ranks of the mighty Space Marines. You fight for the immortal Emperor of mankind and seek to eradicate all Xeno influence from the galaxy.

Power-armor:
    Clad in the heaviest of armor and gifted with the most powerful of weapons, you may Guard one person a night from a special action that would otherwise kill the targeted player.

Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Imperium of Man. Crush them beneath your heel!

Xavier Culthac Zozss of the Scholastica Psykana
    (Warp)
    When you stare into the Warp, the Warp stares back into you.
    - Scholastica Psykana aphorism

You are one of the unheralded few. Seen by many as a freak and heretic, you have learned to unleash your latent Psychic powers to tremendous effect. Knowing that there was only one way to live and serve your Immortal Emperor, you turned yourself into the black ships of the inquisition and have been branded a 'Sanctioned Imperial Psyker'.

Visions of the Warp:
    Once per day you may open your mind to the wracking powers of the warp to Seer another player. It is well known however that the Warp is unpredictable and dangerous.

Ultimate insight:
    Your blood calls out to you and you know you have been personally selected for a great duty. You have been chosen from amongst billions to protect the Immortal Emperors vassal!

Thaylon Sol, Rogue Psyker
    (Warp)(Traveler)
    We are your future both bright and dark.
    - The heretic Thaylon Sol, rogue psyker

From a young age you knew you were special. Hidden from the great and terrifying black ships of the Inquisition you have payed the price for your transgressions. In return for your freedom you have suffered greatly under the burden of your powers, they batter your mind with the unbridled power of the Warp. This however, has given you great power, but is it enough power to save you from slipping into insanity?

Visions of the Warp:
    Once per day you may open your mind to the wracking powers of the warp to Seer another player. It is well known however that the Warp is unpredictable and dangerous.

Knowledge of the Heretical:
    In your heresy, you have uncovered some chilling facts, apparently the Immortal Emperor of mankind is the only one to keep the wicked and undying Gods of Chaos at bay.

Victory condition: Survive until the end of the game.

Mordrig Everlight Master Terminatus of the Ultramarines
    (Sheild)
    They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.
    - The Emperor of Mankind

Warriors of Ultramar! This is where we make our stand. If death is to be our fate then we shall meet it with the Emperor’s word on our lips and his light in our eyes. If we must die, we will die; but we shall never yield.
    - Marneus Calgar, Lord Macragge

You are the greatest that humanity has to offer, trained from birth to pass the hardest of tests, you have been gifted with your founders geene-seed and have been inducted into the ranks of the mighty Space Marines. You fight for the immortal Emperor of mankind and seek to eradicate all Xeno influence from the galaxy.

Power-armor:
    Clad in the heaviest of armor and gifted with the most powerful of weapons, you may Guard one person a night from a special action that would otherwise kill the targeted player.

Rosarius of Ultramar
    You carry with you a relic from a bygone age, a Rosarius once blessed by the progenitor of your chaptar it holds within it the sacred ability to restore the geneseed. You are Immune to the first Vigilante kill attempt made upon you.
    Sacred Gene-seed:
    Your blood calls out to you and you know you have been personally selected for a great duty. You have been chosen from amongst billions to protect the Immortal Emperors vassal!

The Immortal Emperor of Mankind
    (Leader)
    It is ten thousand years since the Emperor gave his life battling to save the Earth from the Warmaster during the terrifying last days of the Horus Heresy. The Emperor’s mortal life ended at the moment of Horus’ own destruction, yet he did not die. The Emperor’s body was put into stasis at the point of death, and though his physical form was crushed and maimed his spirit did not falter. A vast machine was built to sustain him, a device constructed with long-forbidden secrets of ancient technology and arcane lore: the Golden Throne. Its vast structure sustains the Emperor’s spirit which watches over humanity and guides from the warp, whilst at the same time battling against the horrific psychic entities which threaten mankind’s destruction.
    Though every day the arcane machines consume many thousands of sacrificial psykers, the ultimate suffering is that of the Emperor himself. For his agonies can never cease. He must endure an endless battle and can never be free of the burden that fate has placed upon his failing spirit. Without him there is nothing.

While the Glorious Emperor of Mankind is truly ensconced for eternity within the Golden throne, you have felt the dark pull of the Gods of Chaos and has answered their rallying cry with one of your own. Sending out a psychic message across the galaxy, millions have answered that call. Budding a kernel of your infinite power within a astral vessel, you have chosen this as the final moment to lead your troops to battle. Now is the time to strike!

Immortal:
    The Emperor of Mankind can never truly die. Especially not to lowly mortals. He is Vote Immune as well as being immune to certain other elements of the game.

Eternal Thirst:
    With infinite power comes the infinite craving for sustenance. Thousands are fed to you each day, yet you still hunger for more. You MUST Kill one person a day to consume for sustinace.

Undying Knowledge:
    With your infinite wisdom and power you know not to reveal yourself as what you truly are, this would be disastrous and shatter the minds of many mortals whom give their lives to you every day. However there are a few you may trust, those touched by your hand. They are:

Xavier Culthac Zozss of the Scholastica Psykana -
    Mordrig Everlight Master Terminatus of the Ultramarines -

Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka
    (Leader)
    I'm da hand of Gork and Mork, dey sent me to rouse up da boyz to crush and kill 'cos da boyz forgot what dere 'ere for. I woz one of da boyz till da godz smashed me in da 'head an' I 'membered dat Orks is meant to conquer and make slaves of everyfing they don't kill.
    I'm da profit of da Waaagh an' whole worlds burn in my boot prints. On Armour-Geddem I led da boyz through da fire deserts and smashed da humies' metal cities to scrap. I fought Yarik, old one-eye at Tartarus, an' he fought good but we smashed iz city too.
    I'm death to anyfing that walks or crawls, where I go nothin' stands in my way. We crushed da stunties on Golgotha, an' we caught old one-eye when da speed freeks blew da humies' big tanks ta bits. I let 'im go 'cause good enemies iz 'ard to find, an' Orks need good enemies ta fight like they need meat to eat an' grog ta drink.
    I iz more cunning than a Grot an' more killy dan a dread, da boyz dat follow me can't be beat. On Pissenah we jumped da marine-boyz an' our bosspoles was covered in da helmets we took from da dead 'uns. We burned dere port an' killed dere bosses an' left nothin' but ruins behind.
    I'm Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka an' I speak wiv da word of da godz. We iz gonna stomp da 'ooniverse flat an' kill anyfing that fights back. We iz gonna do this coz' we're Orks an' we was made to fight an' win.
    - Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka

You iz da biggust n' baddist of da boyz! You lead 'em wit an iron fist to smash up dem 'oomies and kill anyfing dat mooves. No un can stand in your way.... when you 'ave some boyz dat iz!

Call of da Waaagh!
    You infest millions of worlds and spring up quickly, building your forces even as they are cut down. Together with the rest of the Boyz, you have sent out the call for a mighty WAAAGH! And they have responded. Once per three days you survive, you gain one Conversion Vote to turn one person into one of da Boyz for use in the Waaaagh! (This means you will get a convert on day 0, day 3, day 6 day 9 and so on.)

Da Meenust' an Greenust!
    None of those 'oomies can stand up to you r might! With the best armor, the most dakka guns and the choppiest choppas, you are immune to Vigalante kills.

We iz da choppiest!
    Each day the Orks collectively have one Kill Vote to use to their advantage.

Victory condition: CRUSH EVERYONE BUT DA ORKS! WAAAGH!

'ard Boy (Hard boyz)
    (Shield)
    Orkses is never beaten in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die so it don't count as defeat. If we runs for it we don't die neither, so we can always cum back for anuvver go, see!
    - Commonly held Ork view of warfare

Your big, your bad n' your 'ard!
    Youz got da best plates from da best battles! Your armor can't be matched! Once per day you may Guard one person other than yourself from an action that would otherwise kill the player.
    WAAAGH!
    Every three days you get new boyz to toss under da treads. As long as Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka is alive, the Orks gain a conversion vote for one player.(one on day 0, day 3, day 6 and so on.)

We iz da choppiest!

One of da Boyz!
    (Grunt)
    Travellin’ through space is boring. Well, boring unless da hulk yer on is full of dem gene-sneakers, or a base fer da Chaos lads wiv da spikes, or already has Boyz on it. Or if humie lootas come callin’, that’s always good fer a bit of sport. Or unless yer have a mutiny or two to pass da time, or unless strange fings start happenin’, which they usually do when yer out in da warp. One time we had some bloody great ugly fing come straight out of Weird Lugwort’s ‘ed! It butchered half da lads, that was pretty entertainin’. Come ter fink of it, space is a pretty good larf. And that’s before yer find yerself a nice new world ta crush!
    - Bigmaw, Ork Runtherd

You iz one of da Boyz, called to da WAAAGH! By the great Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka. Youv come to fight because Ork's iz made for fightin' and winnin'!

WAAAGH!
    Every three days you get new boyz to toss under da treads. As long as Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka is alive, the Orks gain a conversion vote for one player.(one on day 0, day 3, day 6 and so on.)

We iz da choppiest!

Da rest of da Boyz!
    Obbi- Da' Boyz
    Ebfan- Da' Boyz
    Captain Eleven- 'ard Boyz
    DundainJedi- Ghazkull

Lictor Assasin
    (Traveler)
    There is a cancer eating at the Imperium. With each decade it advances deeper, leaving drained, dead worlds in its wake. This horror, this abomination, has thought and purpose, which functions on an unimaginable, galactic scale and all we can do is try to stop the swarms of bio-engineered monsters it unleashes upon us almost by instinct. We have given the horror a name to salve our fears: we call it the Tyranid race, but if it is aware of us at all it must know us only as Prey.
    - Inquisitor Czevak at the Conclave of Har from the Har Transcriptorum

Cerebral spikes: You know only how to hunt and feed, once per day you may Kill a character.
    Stealth: You have been evolved specifically to hunt. As such you are immune to Seer attempts.
    Victory condition: The Tyranid hive swarm seeks only to consume. You win when everyone else has been wiped out. Eat, and fester.

Abaddon the Dispoiler
    (Leader)
    …And lo, the beast issued forth to assail the righteous and cast down their works. Though the beast stood clothed in human form, no flesh could conceal the corruption of his damned soul, and the foul denizens of the outer dark flocked to his banner. The righteous cried out for retribution, but the beast would not be laid low. The name of the beast became a curse upon the lips of the righteous, and that curse was Abaddon.
    - Orations of Saint Josephus, apocalypt of Saraven

You are one of the chosen. You have prostrated yourself before Khorne and He has found you worthy to lead armys in his name. Marching forth from the Eye of Terror, you will call His will to the galaxy.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
    You are a chosen of Khorne and as such must appease him with blood. You MUST Kill one player a day.

Damned Knowledge:
    To be one of the damned is a sweet thing, you have had heretical and unholy knowledge forced into your head by your god. Slay the foolish Emperor and the Lords of Chaos may reign.
    In addition you know of the prophet sent to herald your coming.
    Zeeshan Drekk Sorcerer of the Ruinous powers-

Victory Condition: Bring about the reign of Khorn and bring the foolish Empire to its knees.

Zeeshan Drekk Sorcerer of the Ruinous powers
    (Warp)
    Like the great storm of the Horus Heresy, the forces of the True Gods will descend upon the Emperor's minions. The stars will tremble at their passage and the mighty armadas of the Warmaster Abaddon will bring annihilation to a hundred worlds. Know this, for these things will come to pass.
    - Constanze the Prophetess, burned as a Heretic 687.M38

You are the legendary sorcerer Zeeshan Drekk, chosen by the Tzneech himself to act as a conduit for his warping powers. Ordered to find Warmaster Abaddon the Dispoiler out in the expanse and aid him in his glorious quest of conquering.

Wicked Warping:
    You may peer through the Warp and Seer one person a night. Keeping in mind that the Warp is a temperamental and unstable entity.

Summon Deamon prince:
    If by some chance Abaddon is destroyed, you have been ordered to carry on the War in Tzneech's name. He has lent you one of his generals and will grant you this power when it is necessary.

Damned Knowledge:
    To be one of the damned is a sweet thing, you have had heretical and unholy knowledge forced into your head by your god. Slay the foolish Emperor and the Lords of Chaos may reign.
    In addition you know of Warmaster Abaddon the Despoiler-

Victory Condition: Bring about the reign of The Gods of Chaos and bring the foolish Empire to its knees.

Perils of the Warp:
    1.Interference: A sickening green glow fills the sky and a static fills the minds of those who are open to the Warp. All players with the (Warp) tag are Role Blocked this day.
    2.Surge of power: The Warp surges and crackles with vicious, seething energy, those with the will to harness it are empowered. All players with the (Leader) tag will have their votes counted as double.
    3.Shelter from the storm: The Warp storm raging along the battlefield abates for a small time allowing for a reprieve from the Horrors of the Warp. All players with the (Sheild) tag may Guard one addition person this day.
    4.Visions of the Warp: All heinous actions are recorded and burned into your minds to play over and over again for eternity. All Kill actions are public for this day. (I.E Vig kills, or Kill actions this does not apply to the Mafia Kill Vote.)
    5.Lashings of the soul: The Warp lashes out with its dark power striking down rank and file troops remorselessly. When casualty's are listed, an additional player with the (Grunt) tag will be killed by the Warp's baleful power.
    6.False Prophet: A false prophet arrives from the Warp, spreading lies and disinformation. The people loose faith in their leaders. All players with the (Leader) tag will have their vote's counted as zero(0) for that day.
    7.Cloak of Darkness: Thick purple haze decends across the worlds which wage war, hiding the identitys of those that would do harm. All players with the (Traveler) tag are Vote Immune for the day.
    8.A victory!: There is a minor, but still heroic victory on the battlefield, all players with the (Grunt) tag have their votes counted as double for the day.
    9.Power of the Warp: The Warp works in mysterious ways. Channeled properly however... All players with the (Warp) tag gain the ability to Role block one(1) person this day.
    10.Transgression of Steel: The blood and chaos of the battlefield manifest, warping armour and turning simple bullets into unerring projectiles. All players with the (Guard) tag may not use their Guard actions this day.

Sigmund on
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What the fuck.

Why did Orks have conversions.

Why did their conversion work on the apparent SK Tyranid. How is that even...

I...I don't...

EDIT: Um. Yeah. Next time, I would suggest the Ork conversion NOT work on specials like the SK. That's just silly. But if blocked, maybe give them another shot at it the next night. Don't tell reason why it was blocked, just that it was. (Could've been guarded, couldn't been a super special, etc.)

But either way, Ork getting the conversion and Chaos NOT is just weird. I mean, yeah, the calling in reinforcements, but...

Interesting use of the tags otherwise, though.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    kime wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »

o_O

Hahahaha, sorry about that. I had some sort of plan where I was gonna call my kill to you and have you indirectly lead the village or something, because you were one of the only people here posting, but then I remembered I actually killed you, haha, so it wouldn't work :P.

Woops!
    whoops.jpg

Hilarious though. :lol:

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited September 2009
    Wait....kime was vig and vote immune? How did he die?

dunedainjedi on
    edited September 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    What the fuck.

Why did Orks have conversions.

Why did their conversion work on the apparent SK Tyranid. How is that even...

I...I don't...

It all comes down to WAAAAGH

M.D. on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    wait.. wait..

Did I win?

Am I an Ork?

WTF!?!?!?!

I dont' wanna be GREEN!

But I Won?

So fucking confused....

lonelyahava on
    edited September 2009
    your avatar is clearly green, and you are complaining about it pfft

M.D. on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    Da outcome wuz neva rrrly n doubt!

Obbi on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i'm still trying to figure this out....

did I win?

lonelyahava on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Nobody won in this game, Ahava. We lost when we signed up.

simonwolf on
    edited September 2009
    I also thought it was a bit silly that orks had the conversions and not Chaos. Oh well we still rocked, cause orkz is made for rokkin

M.D. on
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I got converted across the species barrier

Huh?

But then I butchered Kime

Hooray!

Gumpy on
  • EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That was a fun game. Pretty unbalanced but I enjoyed it.

Ebfan on
  • Julius CaezureJulius Caezure Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Excellent game Sigmund. I'm glad that I finally got killed because the mafia thought I was a good
    big name
    player (even if I can't remember what it was I did to deserve the moniker) :P

Julius Caezure on
  • Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
    edited September 2009
    Btw: I had to amend it in the main post, but Lawinator also scored a victory for being a neutral, surviving the whole game!

Sigmund on
    edited September 2009
    The emperor was not Vig and vote immune, he was vote immune with immunity to conversion. I just didn't want anyone save the orks to know that conversion was in play in the game. Sadly I suppose I didn't define it well enough. The idea was that the Orks were calling more Orks to their banner as the Waaagh! Grew stronger, so who the converted weren't 'changed' into orks, their character was effectively killed and they now played an Ork infiltrator...

Sigmund on
  • oakloreoaklore Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I was finally a plain old villager type. Died night 2. *meager cheer*

oaklore on
    orbit.gif
    edited September 2009
    Seriously wrote: »
    What was the story with me anyways?

Did I just not read the source material closely enough to correctly interpret my seering result or was there something else going on?

Seriously on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for hosting, Sigmund!

Wildcat on