As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Evil Genius is $10 on Steam! That? I made my minions finish high school.

12345679»

• Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Aroduc wrote: »
    Taranis wrote: »
    Ok I'm on the second set of objectives, and I keep getting raped by gun toting investigators.

They bypass the security doors, destroy my traps, and even though I put my base on high alert and put kill tags on all the intruders my minions either ignore them or get slaughtered.

Anyone got any tips?

Also, how do I lower my heat?

Turn off high alert and stop killing everybody.

Ah, so the investigators will only come into my base to wreck shit if I fuck with them? Otherwise they'll leave me alone?

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited September 2009
    Aroduc wrote: »
    Ok I'm on the second set of objectives, and I keep getting raped by gun toting investigators.

They bypass the security doors, destroy my traps, and even though I put my base on high alert and put kill tags on all the intruders my minions either ignore them or get slaughtered.

Anyone got any tips?

Also, how do I lower my heat?

Turn off high alert and stop killing everybody.

Ah, so the investigators will only come into my base to wreck shit if I fuck with them? Otherwise they'll leave me alone?

Investigators always come to the island. But if you keep your heat down, they'll only send crappy ones and won't come in with guns blazing. Earlier in the thread we had a complete rundown of how agent behavior works. There are some quirks, but it's mostly pretty logical. Just call back everybody in the field and lock down your base for awhile to let your heat deplete if it's that far out of control. Time, and agents leaving the island with no heat are the only things that will lower it.

Aroduc on