As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] Renton Area Rideshare

ReverendJynxedReverendJynxed Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in PAX Archive
For those in the Renton area including Southcenter I'd be happy to give folks a lift.

I'm coming from the highlands and we can swing by someplace in Southcenter for those that need a ride from there as well.

Driving an Element so I can shove something like 40 people in it :mrgreen:

This will be a round trip unless people want to just stay all night. We should be heading back just before the sun comes up.

ReverendJynxed on

• Options
    HombowHombow Registered User new member
    edited August 2009
    I live in the Skyway/Renton area it would be nice to carpool there with other people. Also parking at the convention really sucks, I remember it being around $20 for the whole day when I went to Sakura-Con.

Hombow on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    That isn't too bad but I may be parking a bit further away to keep the cost down.

I used to live in skyway. We had regular shootings at the crackhousing below us :P

If you want, send me a PM with your info and we can sort out more of the details.

ReverendJynxed on
  • Options
    JeppyJeppy Maple Valley WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    ReverendJynxed... you getting many responses on your offer?

Jeppy on
  • Options
    zenprimezenprime That Cat that ain't a Cat T-Town, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Coming in from Tacoma with another, I might have room for 3 others. Anyone else from T-Town?

zenprime on
    PAXing till I Plotz
    xSBUZyE.png
    PAX Weast 2017 Status: Badges [X] Room [X] Fried Rice [X]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    A few. Why need a ride?

ReverendJynxed on
  • Options
    KaitouAyashiKaitouAyashi Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hombow wrote: »
    I live in the Skyway/Renton area it would be nice to carpool there with other people. Also parking at the convention really sucks, I remember it being around $20 for the whole day when I went to Sakura-Con.

That's about average for downtown full day. You might find cheaper places, but look at it this way: parking is cheaper than a hotel. Or even the hostel. :P

KaitouAyashi on
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: i will nom all of your boxes
    [15:02] Tajah: I like you BR but I'm not letting you nom my box
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: Did I mention I hate you all? cause i do
    PAX Twitter Shitter~*~ Retired Bar Liaison: 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament~*~
  • Options
    Dyrwen66Dyrwen66 the other's insane Denver CORegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hombow wrote: »

That's about average for downtown full day. You might find cheaper places, but look at it this way: parking is cheaper than a hotel. Or even the hostel. :P
    If they, or anyone else I suppose, drives up Pike St into Capitol Hill (say, 5 blocks) you can get parking for about $10-15. So walking a little further is definitely a preferred method there.

Dyrwen66 on
    Just an ancient PA person who doesn't leave the house much.
  • Options
    stabn_stabn_ Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Bring some five guys with you.

stabn_ on
    Slytherin Headboy: Order of the Phoenix!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I park in the convention center and hit the early bird parking for $10 for the entire day. It also is very nice if I get a lot of swag that I can go down to my car and drop everything off then head back up for more PAX.

Hey ReverendJynxed... I was just asking since I did not see much action on your post. I have a car...

Jeppy

Jeppy on
  • Options
    ShadeweShadewe Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I will be traveling up from Lakewood all 3 days. I have 3 spots free in my car.

Shadewe on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ReverendJynxed never replied back to me lol. Was just wondering if anyone was still taking any people? I live in the Skyway area near Renton.

Hombow on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Then only problem I see with this is when people decide to leave. I plan on sticking around as long as there is something going on.
    I have a few people asking me to ride with them but I plan on taking my own car. I live in the Kent area...

Jeppy

Jeppy on
  • Options
    WolfboyWolfboy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    my friend and I booked our hotel in kent so if any of you have extra room and will be going through that area let me know, my friend is a bigger dude....just a heads up, either post here and I'll see it eventually, or aim me at Wolfboy11111 or txt 509-307-2881 and I'll get back to ya quicker, just let me know how much $ it would cost us, we have a ride but she's being a b*tch about the entire weekend....so..if we can get a decent price ride we'd rather do that

Wolfboy on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    wolfboysig.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You didn't get my reply?

Hrm... lemme check the number again. Sorry bout that.

ReverendJynxed on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Me am living on Renton hill

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Alright thanks! Just got your text.

Hombow on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I will be down at the Renton Transit center at 6:00 am, that sound like a good meeting place?

Wait, who am I meeting?

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I sent you another PM. Yes 6am works but may be more like 6:15.

Which transit center? The one near central downtown next to the highschool or the southern one near the AMCs?

ReverendJynxed on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    The one next to the high school, I have a big afro and am very fair skinned.

edit: saadspicture20090822030.th.jpg

I will post what I am wearing. I really wish I had not lost my phone and that I had a credit card so I could by a temp phone and minutes and then pay for it.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ok that works. I'll be there no later than 6:15 tomorrow morning.

From there we head to Skyway Bowl to grab Theo and we're on our way.

ReverendJynxed on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    No worries, I'll be driving the Red Honda Element (The Brick)

ReverendJynxed on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Okay, black adidas warmups with a red jacket that I should really wash and a big green backpack.

RoyceSraphim on
This discussion has been closed.