[PRIME] Post a picture of yourself! (keep all images under 500KB plzkthx)

1121314151618»

Posts

  • EnigmusEnigmus Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Looks like something I would download and play at work if I was bored..... my work lappy sucks big one.

    Enigmus on
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    It'll be out for the Wii...someday?

    Was announced sometime last year, for release winter 2008. So...someday. :|

    <--- Pic. I should really make a new one.

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Sumi wrote: »
    Okay back on topic.

    Photo from last year:
    n510848747_620212_6040.jpg

    If you recognize me come say Hi. If you hadn't figured it out, I'm on the right.

    zomg, ur hawt. Can I have ur #?

    tr0tsky on
    tr0tsky is correct.
  • OzzimoOzzimo Registered User
    edited September 2009
    tr0tsky wrote: »
    Sumi wrote: »
    Okay back on topic.

    Photo from last year:
    n510848747_620212_6040.jpg

    If you recognize me come say Hi. If you hadn't figured it out, I'm on the right.

    zomg, ur hawt. Can I have ur #?

    You are just an Instigating Indy, aren't you? :P

    Ozzimo on
  • LokialeLokiale Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Better dead than red!

    ...that's the wrong Indy huh?

    Lokiale on
    East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ozzimo wrote: »
    tr0tsky wrote: »
    Sumi wrote: »
    Okay back on topic.

    Photo from last year:
    n510848747_620212_6040.jpg

    If you recognize me come say Hi. If you hadn't figured it out, I'm on the right.

    zomg, ur hawt. Can I have ur #?

    You are just an Instigating Indy, aren't you? :P

    Oh, he would have said that even if she said she was on the left. It's just tr0tsky.

    Djiem on
  • SandizzleSandizzle Registered User
    edited September 2009
    i don't really mind that i was called hawt lmao.

    Sandizzle on
    The Dizzle o_O
  • SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    This is me at pax07 with Natasha i so tried to win this comp but i didn't even make finals.
    Pax07.jpg

    Singollo on
  • LegacyLegacy SCP Of The Digital Frontier The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    Sandizzle wrote: »
    i don't really mind that i was called hawt lmao.

    Well, good thing we got that solved?

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • CronusCronus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Legacy wrote: »
    Sandizzle wrote: »
    i don't really mind that i was called hawt lmao.

    Well, good thing we got that solved?

    I'm glad so many people rushed to her aid for such an important matter though.

    Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • tsaiwes99tsaiwes99 Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Cronus wrote: »
    Legacy wrote: »
    Sandizzle wrote: »
    i don't really mind that i was called hawt lmao.

    Well, good thing we got that solved?

    I'm glad so many people rushed to her aid for such an important matter though.

    haha, yeah, to think that 2 pages of arguments were sprouted from a single word, in a single post: "HAWT" is just amusing.

    I mean really, hawt isn't even a real word, its got a red underline from spell checker

    tsaiwes99 on
  • Flippy_DFlippy_D Digital Conquistador LondonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    White Knight syndrome hurf durf, though I do think drive-by posting is totally not classy.

    Flippy_D on
    p8fnsZD.png
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Flippy_D wrote: »
    White Knight syndrome hurf durf, though I do think drive-by posting is totally not classy.

    I will quote what you said because you have a Nausicaa sig. That is all. :D

    tr0tsky on
    tr0tsky is correct.
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Two thoughts to have, take your pick
    Be nice and respectful to every attractive woman you see. Attractive women have ugly friends, ugly woman have attractive friends. So by being nice and respectful, you improve your chance with those women you have yet to meet.

    OR
    Be nice to all the females at PAX so that you gain the rep. as the lone Prince Charming among a sea of Gastons

    I choose the latter and hope it works, now if you excuse me, I gotta get my hair braided again.

    RoyceSraphim on
  • sum10fishysum10fishy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So very late.
    2955816910101416252S600x600Q85.jpg

    Also, Me, and I don't do anything...
    2609423310101416252S600x600Q85.jpg

    sum10fishy on
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Sandizzle, you give me hope that all my female, basketball playing, friends from high school might someday show up at pax.

    Azntranquility, were you trying to have your throwing star point at that other girl's butt or is that a Photoshop?

    RoyceSraphim on
  • chicazulchicazul Registered User
    edited September 2009
    A little late to the thread, but I thought I would jump in.
    A random picture that is more flattering than some:
    3556015258_097bcaa764.jpg

    More recently I made a pre-PAX video:
    sara chicazul presents... You might see me at PAX in that outfit--come say hi.

    chicazul on
  • VanderVander Registered User
    edited September 2009
    chicazul wrote: »

    More recently I made a pre-PAX video:
    sara chicazul presents... You might see me at PAX in that outfit--come say hi.


    That video's adorable. Especially the judgmental cat. Look at him! He's judging your playing!

    Vander on
  • chicazulchicazul Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Vander wrote: »
    That video's adorable. Especially the judgmental cat. Look at him! He's judging your playing!
    Cat is a she, actually. Her name is MySpace.

    chicazul on
  • VanderVander Registered User
    edited September 2009
    chicazul wrote: »
    Vander wrote: »
    That video's adorable. Especially the judgmental cat. Look at him! He's judging your playing!
    Cat is a she, actually. Her name is MySpace.


    Why is that name perfect for her? Wonderful.

    Now I need a gerbil to name him Blogger.

    Vander on
  • MrTaikoMrTaiko Registered User
    edited September 2009
    l_60cb1c8b1aa540348550c012810d62a61.jpg

    Me and Annika! We'll be there on Sunday if anyone is still around. She'll be dressed as a Togepi.

    me.jpg

    I'll see ya there!

    MrTaiko on
This discussion has been closed.