As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ultimate Spider-Thread!

1565758596062»

• TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    He's pinching her butt, that's why.

TexiKen on
  • BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Maybe she's embarrassed that all of her fingers are the same length.

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    The judges are saying they'll accept it but they were looking for "he was wrist deep in her snatch"

Me Too! on
    edited September 2009
    Subtlety, it's just not there, is it?

TexiKen on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Look there is nothing subtle about inserting your entire hand into a teenage girl's vagii

Me Too! on
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wiggan don't you know anatomy? How could he reach it from that angle

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
    edited September 2009
    Oh! His Spider-Sense was tingling.

TexiKen on
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't know if there's much left to do with him but I hope Doc Ock gets some panel time pretty soon in UCSM. I don't even care if he has his metallic arms, I just like the character.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I don't know... Doc Ock kinda peaked, didn't he? I mean, once you get to that level of evil, where the hell else is there to go?

That being said, the art in this issue was somehow more jarring then the first issue. I am definately developing a love/hate relationship with it, but at least it's not boring.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
    edited September 2009
    About the only place I could see Doc Ock go would be with Quicksilver and crew. Assuming Pietro accepts him as a mutant you've got a well balanced evil team with strength (Sabertooth), speed (Quicksilver), stealth (Mystique), brains (Doc Ock), and whoever the hell the mystery mastermind is (I think it might be Mary Storm). Of course Loeb probably has his own ideas for that group but I think most would rather see Bendis's take instead.

wirehead26 on
  • HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wasn't there an Ultimate Comics thread at some point?

Maybe the next thread should try for that again. There are only two ongoings, and the other one gets talked about in here already anyway.

I'm only making this point because I'm probably going to start reading Ultimate Comics Avengers along with UC Spidey, and they'll be my only Marvel books.

HadjiQuest on
    edited September 2009
    Around a dozen pages ago I suggested this thread be renamed "Ultimate Comics-thread!" but since we're near 100 pages I think a new thread is in order soon.

wirehead26 on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Do we actually expect any of the other comics under the UC brand to come out in a timely fashion?

I know I don't.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited September 2009
    Is Steve Kurth a slow artist? He's doing Ultimate Armor Wars with Warren Ellis and it's only 4 issues so there shouldn't be any delays. As for New Ultimates? Well, I kinda doubt many would care if that was delayed since it's an Ultimate Loeb book. It hasn't even been solicited yet so that shows how long Frank Cho is taking to draw his 5 issue arc.

wirehead26 on
  • KidDorkKidDork Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Faynor wrote: »
    KidDork wrote:
    I loved that panel. I would marry it if I could.

Ban KidDork thanks in advance

I've missed you, too, Faynor.

KidDork on
    edited September 2009
    I've been re-reading all my USM trades. I'm up to the X-men part. Damn I love this series.

wirehead26 on