As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] CLAWSHRIMP 2: CLAW HARDER (PA ALLY PvE GUILD)

Saint JusticeSaint Justice MercenaryMah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in MMO Extravaganza
WE PLAY ON DRAENOR REALM

http://clawshrimpandco.guildomatic.com/

http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-stats.xml?r=Draenor&gn=Clawshrimp+and+Co&cn=Blusella

This is the official "Clawshrimp and Company" reorganization and recruitment thread!

ITT: The still-active (and new) members of Clawshrimp & Co will use this thread for organization, communication, and just for shits and giggles.

I'm sick and tired of hearing "blah blah blah SEE YOU WHEN CATACLYSM DROPS blah blah blah", there are tons of people on these boards that play WoW now and may or may not be having as much fun as they could be having. With that in mind, let's "live in the now" and just enjoy the game. As everyone knows, being in a kickass guild is 1/2 the fun. Speaking of Cataclysm, it behooves us to have our guild running smoothly well before it drops anyway considering GUILD ACHIEVEMENTS will be implemented. We've got to represent for PA!

Many might be reading this and wonder if Clawshrimp & Co is right for them, so here's some bullet points:

- CLAWSHRIMP & CO is a U.S. BASED ALLIANCE GUILD on the DRAENOR realm.

- There are no level, race, or class restrictions. All are welcome!

- C & C is a fun, funny, and friendly guild made up exclusively of PA forum members and friends of said members. We are also a "mature" guild. This doesn't mean that "WoW = Serious Business", it just means that members treat all players with respect, tend to have lives outside of WoW (hopefully), and are generally 20+ years old. If you are under 18, you aren't discouraged from joining, just prove you can follow the cardinal rule: DON'T BE AN ASSHAT.

- C & C has been around since December 2008 and has 5 bank tabs.

- Finally, this is the guild that can provide something for everyone. Being a PvE realm, our members are free to do as much or as little PvP as they want and don't have to worry about being ganked. That being said, the focus of this guild is PvE content. Whether it's leveling, questing, running instances/heroics/raids, exploring, helping others, whoring out achievements or just drinking virtual (and often real) ale and shooting the shit, there's always something fun to do. That being said, PvP is always fun too and I think some guild battleground groups would be fun!

Everyone make post with your main char's name/lvl/race (and alts if u like) and I will add you to the active player list!

For anyone who needs an invite, make sure you join the /PA channel and ask for one. I'll invite anyone who needs it. Blusella (me), Arlenth, Zilcoe (and his similarily named alts) are among those who can send invites.

Active Player List (so far)

Saint Justice - Blusella (Rogue)
Darhgo - Arlenth (Priest)
Ratmike - Mccheese (Druid)
Wanthony - Juuli (Shaman)
Skorch - Zilcoe (Druid)
Seg - Marinora (Druid)
Mars - Balstadme (Warrior)
Rtylershaw - Gentility (Rogue)
Phidget - (Mage)
Galixces (Druid)
? - Nemja (Rogue)
Geist1984 - Kirahla (Paladin)
? - Darolyn (Paladin)
Sabremau - Lynde (Priest)

Edit: Player list is very old, will update soon.

Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
Saint Justice on

• SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Excellent, new thread. You should link to it from the old thread. By the way, are you basically the new guild leader now?

I'm glad you guys are keeping the guild going. It's also kind of cool that some of you still haven't hit the level cap. ;) I personally love the levelling experience, especially the first time through. Taking it slow is something I wish I could do these days.

I look forward to coming back in October where hopefully we can take down the Headless Horseman repeatedly.

SteevL on
  • RatmikeRatmike Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Awesome! Glad I was too lazy to gquit.

The only two I really play now are Mccheese my 80 druid and Occy my 16 shaman ( this dude still needs an invite, though)

Ratmike on
  • wanthonywanthony Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I guess I've been looking for an excuse to level an alt. I'll be on in a bit leveling something, looking for an invite.

wanthony on
    396318-1.png
    steam_sig.png
  • SF_DhalsimSF_Dhalsim Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    In between my druid and my mage I think I'll roll something to satisfy my urge to play with people from PA since much fun is had with the majority of you people.

SF_Dhalsim on
    sig-1355736.jpg
    sig-1355747.jpg
    SC2: XxKhrushchev.539
  • MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Postin' in dis here topic to show mah support for the Claw.

Mars on
  • DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Darhgo - Arlenth (66 Priest)

I'm super excited to get new members.

And yeah Steev, haven't hit the level cap AND it's my first time through :) SO much fun.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
  • skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    You can add the Zil army if you want.

Zilcon - 80 Shaman
    Zilc - 80 Paladin
    Zilco - 80 Death Knight
    Zilcoe - 70 Tree
    Zilcos - 60 Hunter (Needs an invite BTW)
    Zillions - Classy Bank Alt

If I am in game it is usually killing or questing with one of those.

skorch on
    edited August 2009
    whoever has guild access, we need you to spread it out a little, so we can get invitation rights to a few people. this will help us easily get the numbers back.

i know zil, blu, galixces, mccheese, and myself seem to be on a lot.

you can post in the thread or PM for a log in meet up time to fix this up!

thanks!
    Charlie

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Awesome. This guild was easily responsible for the most fun I've ever had in an online game, hands down.

I don't have any real time for WoW in my life right now, but I'll be back at some point down the road. If it works out, I may end up grabbing a month's access some time October/November to come back on an screw around for a bit. Even if it's just to give all the crap I'm sure I had in my bank away - I would've cleaned things out way back when if I'd known I'd be away for so long!

I'm thinking the whole dual spec thing they did will liven things up for me - at least I'll be able to fail at DPS as well as healing! But yeah, I miss mighty o'le Mad! Hope to be able to jump back on him down the line.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    edited August 2009
    One thing I dread about coming back in October/November is trying to replace all my outdated addons.

I'll probably also be looking to get rid of a bunch of glyphs, what with me being a scribe and all.

SteevL on
    edited September 2009
    I still have almost a dozen Sonic Boosters in my bank.

They cost too much for me to feel like I can vendor them, but it's almost impossible to sell them. I couldn't even get them DE'ed because our enchanters were the first ones to stop playing.

I feel like at this point if I ever do get rid of them all, I'm actually going to miss the wall of them in my bank.

Mars on
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2009
    Not to nitpick, but you can roll both factions on PvP servers too.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

When did they change that?

Saint Justice on
  • MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I think it was just a couple of weeks ago to coincide with their paid faction changes.

Monsty on
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2009
    It was announced alongside the launch of 3.2.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    edited September 2009
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

well i think that wasn't the case when the guild was started up last year. :)

anyway, we had 6 people on last night! good times!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    edited September 2009
    Mars wrote: »
    I still have almost a dozen Sonic Boosters in my bank.

They cost too much for me to feel like I can vendor them, but it's almost impossible to sell them. I couldn't even get them DE'ed because our enchanters were the first ones to stop playing.

I feel like at this point if I ever do get rid of them all, I'm actually going to miss the wall of them in my bank.

I have an alt that can DE them for you, just send them to Zilcoe and I will send the mats back.

skorch on
    edited September 2009
    Which is your main char, Skorch? Zilcon? Need to know who to add to the OP's member list.

Saint Justice on
    edited September 2009
    That would be a problem. I change my mind so much, I really don't have a main. But add Zilcoe as that seems to be the one I am on most lately. If someone needs me I am always hanging out in the PA chat channel.

skorch on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I am on every few days. Burning through rest exp on Marinora, occasionally Drayvez and I have two others but neither are in the guild.

Seg on
    edited September 2009
    I promoted Arlenth and Zilcoe to "Bubba Gump" rank which should be equivalent to my "Fancy Lad" status. This means you'll be able to send invites to the people that need it. Hopefully, this should help our guild grow faster.

Saint Justice on
    edited September 2009
    awesome!

i talked to red dawn (llyth), and he is going to log on today and pass me guild leader.

i don't necessarily want that, we can decide who should be leader at some point, but at least we'll have it in our control.

also, i just dinged 68! off to northrend!! woo!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    edited September 2009
    i just got guild control from kila, llyth's alt.

so we're up and running!

blu do you want to be guild leader?

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    edited September 2009
    I think I'm going to be sticking around for a while after all. It's nice having some cool people to talk to while playing again(read: complain to about shitty Dalaran lag while playing again). Plus I've got my pally to level.

Mars on
    edited September 2009
    that's great to hear mars.

yeah i've yet to visit dala-lag. :) *shudder*.

i'm almost to 70. very exciting.

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • RadculaRadcula Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Okay, so my faction transfer is underway on my 74 pally (a bar away from 75). I'll probably hit you guys up tomorrow, I'm thinking of changing my name but I'm not sure what to change it to. A draenei pally named Kildraxx sounds cool. Maybe I'll be Kildraxx.

I'll be Kildraxx.

see you lads and ladies on the other side

Radcula on
    edited September 2009
    Cool, be sure to hop on /PA

Saint Justice on
    edited September 2009
    So as I was browsing through the guild bank today, I noticed that it could stand to be tidied up a bit. I can do it later but if someone else wants to do it I will not stop them.

Also we should try to run something this weekend as a guild just for old times sake.

skorch on
    edited September 2009
    Ahhhh, old times....
    WoWScrnShot_122608_191859.jpg

WoWScrnShot_122808_205859.jpg

SteevL on
    edited September 2009
    Another good one.
    SMCathSS.jpg

skorch on
    edited September 2009
    Needs more Dwarves. Our guild has a critical shortage of Dwarves.

(Technically, a critical shortage of Dwarves constitutes anything less than 100% Dwarf)

Mars on
    edited September 2009
    Well once they implement race changes I plan on changing my shaman into a Dwarf. Tis sad though that their totems will not be kegs.

skorch on
    edited September 2009
    i'd be down for running something.

i'm a little limited by level, but let's figure out a time. :)

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Just a suggestion, might wanna make the realm location stand out a bit more in the OP. So if anyone's lookin to join and all.

Goose! on
  • MoSiAcMoSiAc Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a couple of friends that I am leveling RAF characters with in horde, if we do ally though I think I'll get them to come here.

MoSiAc on
    Monster Hunter Tri US: MoSiAc - U46FJF - Katrice | RipTen - Gaming News | Los Comics
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hm, I think I may get back into playing WoW regularly, this looks interesting.

Zandracon on
    edited September 2009
    Darhgo wrote: »
    i just got guild control from kila, llyth's alt.

blu do you want to be guild leader?

I think I would like to become Guild Leader since I was co-founder and I'm now leading the charge to restore our former glory. I'd be more than happy to promote someone else to the position as things develop, if necessary. Whatever is best for the guild.

I'm not sure how permissions and such work, though. I'll be on tonight @ around 9 pm CST. We'll figure it out.

BTW, Dinged 75 and well on my way to 76!

Saint Justice on
  • SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'd feel bad about switching my main over to here, with my current guild, which isn't particularly active, does have some IRL friends of mine. I have some alts that I use on and off though, as soon as I hit 80 on my main I'll put some time into one of them and join up there.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I really should get a Dwarf Warrior going...oh maybe I should faction switch my Tauren Warrior. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

lionheart_m on
    3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    so how exactly does faction switching work ? you can make an orc warrior and then jsut switch to alliance ?

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

This discussion has been closed.