As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX09 intel computer questions

ToastedTriggerToastedTrigger Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in PAX Archive
I personally was in the BYOC area and I happened to participate in a couple of tournaments on the Intel computers, I i was impressed with the Razer headphones and the mouse that were on many of the PCs.

My question is, what was the exact name of the headphones and mouse, as I am very interested in these products.

Thanks again

ToastedTrigger on

• Options
    proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The headphones were the Razer Carcharias, and I believe the mouse was the Razer Lachesis.

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The mice on the computers in the PC freeplay section (that I visited) were Logitech MX518s. Not sure on the headphones. It wouldn't surprise me if the tourney computers had different accessories, though.

Dehumanized on
  • Options
    proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, a few dozen of the freeplay computers had the logitech MX518s, and some had creative headsets, but those were the small minority.

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    taumesontaumeson PAX PC Room Manager Minnesota?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    proXimity wrote: »
    Yeah, a few dozen of the freeplay computers had the logitech MX518s, and some had creative headsets, but those were the small minority.

Yeah, we had some shrinkage.

taumeson on
    yBfDKg5.png
  • Options
    Firestorm88Firestorm88 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Those headphones were horrible I thought =/ Really stuffy. Couldn't wait to take them off after my tournament match.

Firestorm88 on
This discussion has been closed.