As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Lost and Found!

usererrorusererror Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in PAX Archive
Hey, starting up a general lost and found for us unfortunates.

By the way, I've lost my wallet. Black leather tri-fold wallet, all my ID is in there, name on everything is Karen. Please PM if found.

Edit: Wallet has been found.

usererror on

• bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited September 2009
    This morning just after 10am at the will call desk I found a driver's license of a guy from Washington. The PA lost and found will have it.

bombardier on
  • wobblyheadedbobwobblyheadedbob Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I found a digital camera outside on a bench yesterday afternoon. It it now at the lost and found.

wobblyheadedbob on
  • CRCelfCRCelf Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I lost a black argyle sweater yesterday. it is button down, Old Navy brand, the diamond pattern is white and grey. I would really like it back if anyone has found it. Thanks!

CRCelf on
  • sum10fishysum10fishy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    CRCelf wrote: »
    I lost a black argyle sweater yesterday. it is button down, Old Navy brand, the diamond pattern is white and grey. I would really like it back if anyone has found it. Thanks!

I saw that on the street. I picked it up and layed it over a newspaper box. I am so sorry I didn't think of a lost and found. It was on either 6th and Pike or 7th and Pike headed away from the convention center on the right side of the street. I'll go check if it's still there but someone probably grabbed it. :( So sorry. Now I feel bad.

sum10fishy on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    lost the cover/zip uppocket that comes with an EEEPC

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i seem to have missplaced my ds phat stylus . . . and . . . i seem to have found some one's black ds lite stylus . . will be taking to lost and found as soon as i figure out where it is.

TimeCruiserMike on
    SkOelFN.png
    {Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
  • sum10fishysum10fishy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    sum10fishy wrote: »
    CRCelf wrote: »

I saw that on the street. I picked it up and layed it over a newspaper box. I am so sorry I didn't think of a lost and found. It was on either 6th and Pike or 7th and Pike headed away from the convention center on the right side of the street. I'll go check if it's still there but someone probably grabbed it. :( So sorry. Now I feel bad.

I went back this morning. It was gone. I'm really sorry. It was outside of the cheesecake factory.

sum10fishy on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    To whoever turned in my wallet at the Sheraton, if you post on these forums:

Thank you for turning it in, but you're still a fucking cockbag. You know exactly why.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • nintendoXOnintendoXO Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I lost my 3 day pass, But thankfully someone turned it in,If you post on these forums thank you. :]

nintendoXO on
  • Sir_LagSir_Lag Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I lost a Large Black Shirt that says Loading Ready Runners, I think I lost it in the rock band free play area
    looks like this http://www.noobstore.com/prod_tshirt-m-lrr-runners.shtml

Sir_Lag on
  • AmbrielAmbriel Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    I'd like to think that, as gamers, we are all on the same page and don't resort to stupid things like stealing. But, alas, you have proven me wrong and ruined my trust of the people in the gaming community. I don't care who you are or why you did it - just please turn in my items to the Lost and Found!

- redish brown eel skin tri-fold wallet
    - silver Verizon LG 7000 flip phone
    - keychain with black alien bottle opener (Nissan key and WSU key on it)

P.S. I'm sorry your mother never taught you any manners, you grabby little bastard.

Ambriel on
  • AlphonsisAlphonsis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I seem to have lost my PAX Forum Members badge. I think I lost it near the Alienware booth in the EXPO hall. As expected, it has my forum name on it.

Thanks in advance if you find it!

Alphonsis on
    vhkbviT.png
  • CRCelfCRCelf Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    sum10fishy wrote: »
    I went back this morning. It was gone. I'm really sorry. It was outside of the cheesecake factory.
    It is ok, just a $20 sweater, no big deal. The nice thing about stuff from Old Navy is that it is replaceable. Hopefully someone will love it and give it a good home! I'll just get a new one when I get home (i don't wanna pay sales tax :P )

CRCelf on
  • 61Ranchero61Ranchero Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My wife lost her phone the last day there, either at the Wil Wheaton panel or at the Steve Jackson games area. It's a red Palm Centro for Sprint that's beat to hell. If you found it or know where it might be, please PM me. I can provide ID details upon request.

UPDATE: Found. PAX ENFORCERS ROCK!

61Ranchero on
  • ShaggyShanShaggyShan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I seem to have lost my prescription glasses. I don't need them to get around day-to-day or anything, only for movies and sitting at the back of a panel, but if any one found one, please get back to me.

ShaggyShan on
  • Fire!Fire! Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    I found an iPhone in one of the handheld gaming rooms and turned it in.

Fire! on
  • parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I lost my iphone dock/usb cable.

parabola on
  • ToemanToeman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I lost my virginity...

No but on a serious note anyone happen to have my black stylus?

Toeman on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited September 2009
    I have EruditeAphrodite's DS case and CuZZa's DS. If anybody can get ahold of one of them or somebody who will at least see Cuzza, have them call or msg me and come up to my room. We check out today, I want to make sure they get their stuff.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• DarkJu17DarkJu17 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    My swag bag was stolen, and inside was my olive green fleece jacket. Inside the jacket was a White Nintendo DS Lite and 16GB iPod Touch.

If you picked up my bag accidentally, please return it.

DarkJu17 on
  • JeanneRocketJeanneRocket Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hi!
    Do you know a cute (possibly queer) cosplay girl who had a rainbow button and used to have a red stainless steel water bottle that said "Bite Me"? I'm pretty sure she's the person who left it in the booth where I was on Sunday, so let her know about this post if you know her!
    <3

JeanneRocket on
  • iamconfidenceiamconfidence Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I managed to misplace my paperback copies of the bacchae, the phaedrus and the greek achievement. I'm 99% sure i left them on the tables outside of byoc. message me if you found them please. :)

iamconfidence on
    --
    ETA.Confidence
    EscapeTheAsylum.com
  • SrenaebSrenaeb Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My friend lost an XBOX memory unit in the 6th floor Console Free Play area; he returned it and forgot to remove his own memory unit.
    it's white and...looks like a memory unit.

with 75000 attendees, even if only 0.01% of us were temporarily blinded by greed, that's still at least 75 people who will have their stuff stolen/messed with. The building's staff and of course our Enforcers are great, but no matter how well behaved we are and how well the Enforcers look after our stuff, no-one can keep a better eye on your stuff than yourself. I wish PAX was super fun happy magical paradise too, but the reality is that PAX is merely super fun happy somewhat-magical mortal realm.

My condolences to anyone who's lost their stuff.

Srenaeb on
  • NiptacularNiptacular Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    I am missing an XBox 360 memory unit. It's unlabeled but it has a gamer tag stored on there with the name "Emosewa McGee"

Please let me know if you found it.

Niptacular on
  • ValwrynValwryn Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Lost my swag bag at Tap House after PAX but it disappeared when I got back this morning. I had my NVIDIA button stuck to the front of it 4507. Please e-mail me if you find it Valwryn@gmail.com.

*BAG RETURNED! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Valwryn on
    Alpha Omeganaut 2009
  • piedefenderpiedefender Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    I can't believe it but I lost my phone. It's a black ENV2. the sides are pretty scratched up. I dont care that i lost the phone but my SD card had a lot of pictures of family and such. If you found it please message me. A reward will be given.

piedefender on
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I found Harvest Moon DS on Friday night in the 3rd floor handheld lounge. Turned it in to the lost and found. Hope whoever that belonged to found it :D

skettios on
  • SchrodingerSchrodinger Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Toeman wrote: »
    I lost my virginity...

I found it.

It was near the vacuum cleaner.

Schrodinger on
  • ShaddzShaddz Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Its probably wishful thinking at this point, but I lost my brand spanking new Bluetooth headset (Bluetrek Metal) that I had just bought on Wednesday during the Friday Concert.

Turns out the little clip doesnt stay clipped to a lanyard so easily.

I blame Metroid Metal.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2008/6/bluetrek-metal.jpg

Shaddz on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    You can find me on:
    Twitter.com: @Shaddz
    Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/y7lesjt

You can find my gaming news-related rants and reviews on:
    http://www.GAMINGtruth.com
  • G4MERG4MER Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Dbl. Post sorry.

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
    edited September 2009
    My ride was in a rush to get outta there on Sunday, so in the mad rush a couple small black bags were left behind. One had a small blk tee for my son. The other had a guild wars 2 art book with 5 signatures. Twink was sitting across from me, and I was told she may of picked them up while getting her stuff. I am hoping she did and will contact me to get them, of maybe turned them into some lost and found thing. If by any chance anyone saw my bags and has them and wants to do the right thing please contact me. Thanks. I was sitting at GJ-11.

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
  • makostrifemakostrife Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Fire! wrote: »
    I found an iPhone in one of the handheld gaming rooms and turned it in.

Was it an 8Gig 3G? Usual condition, had some japanese music/anime music on it, a few korean drama episodes and a metric ton of pictures on it?

That would of been my girlfriends... we still can't find it and it's a long shot... could you confirm this?

With that being said -- We lost an iphone 3G 8 gig unit.... my girlfriend has a LOT of stuff on there and she'd really like to get it back -- oh and because it's the ONLY phone she has...

makostrife on
  • GPIA7RGPIA7R Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    We found a ticket to the Seattle Freezepop concert up at the front of the stage. The Enforcers took it somewhere, assuming the lost/found or info desk.

GPIA7R on
  • AlphonsisAlphonsis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Does anyone know what happened to the lost & found on the fourth floor? Someone turned in something I lost after I left Seattle, so I couldn't pick it up. It's not a big deal. It's just a forum members badge, but if there's a way to get it, yay!

Alphonsis on
    vhkbviT.png
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited September 2009
    ShaggyShan wrote: »
    I seem to have lost my prescription glasses. I don't need them to get around day-to-day or anything, only for movies and sitting at the back of a panel, but if any one found one, please get back to me.

Shoot me an email with as much detail as you can find on the glasses...I don't know we have YOUR glasses, but we do have quite a few!

My email address is dcoffman@penny-arcade.com and anyone else still looking for stuff is free to take advantage. I will say that I don't believe we have anything mentioned in this thread =(.

David Coffman on
    edited September 2009
    My stuff was found and grabbed by the kick ass dude next to me who won second place in the Case Mod Comp. called me and let me know he got my stuff for me. THANK YOU! I hope you all have as much luck as I.

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
  • meloncolliemeloncollie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Probably unlikely, but ...

I lost my Olympus XA2 in Pike Place on Sunday. It was raining, it might've fallen out of my pocket as I was running around. It's a 35mm film camera, but it's an especially nice one, so please let me know if you found it. Thanks!

meloncollie on
    10th PAXiversary! PAX Prime 2007-2017. PAX BYOC 2009-2017.
    @meloncollie | steam hiokaybye
  • MeleemancerMeleemancer Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    I lost my iPhone sometime Saturday morning. No case, black, 16GB 3GS. I'd be happy to provide more details through PM if something matching that was found in the post-convention cleanup.

I know it's a long shot, but I was trying long shots to find it all weekend. Thanks!

Meleemancer on
  • GermanCityGirlGermanCityGirl Twitter Administrator SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I picked up a pair of black-rimmed glasses that look like they were used for cosplay.

I meant to hand them off to an Enforcer but forgot to do so completely. I'm willing to mail them to their owner if they can describe them.

GermanCityGirl on
    Next PAX: PAX East 2013
    Previous PAX: PAX Prime 2012

"Money can't buy you love, but it can get you some really good chocolate ginger biscuits."
  • SpaceGhost2KSpaceGhost2K Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My Gateway Laptop was stolen from the PAX West Coast Train. It was plugged in and charging in the Arcade train car, sitting on the token machine. It was there shortly before Albany and gone shortly afterwards.

The computer was not in great shape, and while there is no content of value on it, the content was valuable TO ME. It contained much material I had written for game and animation pitches, plus personal photos including images from PAX and faceplates that I had not yet uploaded to the database at www.xboxaddict.com.

I expect there is not a chance in hell of the thief seeing this post, and/or growing a conscience, but if he/or she DOES read this, I will make you a deal. Return the laptop with the files intact, and I will give you a reward AND mail you the laptop back if you want it that bad. I am only interested in the files. Like I said, they are of an emotional nature only and of zero value to anyone.

PM me or contact Amtrak anonymously.

SpaceGhost2K on
This discussion has been closed.