As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Magical Mystery Tour 2009 - SCHEDULE AND VERY IMPORTANT INFO!

14567810»

• Options
    CronusCronus Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thursday tour was short, but fun. Next year will have to have even more awesome packed into the time before the pre-pax dinner. It was great seeing the CCST roll up too.

Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pika, you are so awesome! :P

Everyone else, you are all so awesome too! Thank you all for everything, it was such a fantastic trip! And thanks the most to eye-shuh who got us the coolest ride in all of Seattle! Did you see the faces of the people on all those Ducks that passed? I did; pure jealousy.

Hope you all had a great time, I'll post the pics when I have two seconds to put together! :D

You all rock!

MetaverseNomad on
  • Options
    DMmagicDMmagic PAX East Enforcer Springfield, MO, USARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Pictures, you say?

PAX 2009 Collection on Flickr.

Also, if you all have pictures online, please post a link in the photo thread so we can keep that updated :-) Thanks!

DMmagic on
  • Options
    Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Even though I was only there for Thursday, thanks for the fun!

Rogue_hunter on
    PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
This discussion has been closed.