As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

continuous log out

FenloreFenlore Registered User regular
Ok, here's the problem, I just got home about 10 minutes ago and ever time I look at a new page or every time I try to make a post I have to log back in, that aside every time I hit post I have to log in making it very difficult, the only way I'm posting this now is to hit the "log in everytime I visit" clicky thing.

Fenlore on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2005
    MySQL is being a bitch right now.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    I'm experiencing this problem, in a way. I'm set to auto-login, so every time I click a page things reset, and I don't get to see where new posts have been made.

I also got a weird error when I first tried connecting, but I didn't take a screen shot of it because I didn't think much of it (should have).

Edit - That error appeared to me on a blank page, with simple text saying something along the lines of, "Was this supposed to happen?"

Just now I got the "Could not obtain word matches" error.

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    that would probably be why it is slowing that there are no mods and about 5 users online right now aside form about 9 guests, damn mysql.

Fenlore on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2005
    I have been on for the last 10 hours.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    The sessions are run off of memory, so if mysql crashes, all current sessions are erased. Thats the long and the short of it.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    I am also having this problem.

I just had to sign in three times while submitting a post. Once to get to the posting screen, then I hit submit and it asked me to log in again, and after I logged in, it gave me the log in screen again, saying "You are not logged in." It wasn't a wrong password or anything, it just wouldn't keep me logged in for more than three seconds.

Pkmoutl on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    It's doing it again

Fenlore on
  • Options
    spydeyspydey Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Just happened to me too.

spydey on
    cp468kw5.gif