As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Swag Trading

CRCelfCRCelf Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in PAX Archive
I'm think there are people who are seeking a specific piece of swag and would like to offer an exchange, so have at it!

...I'll go first...

My fiancee was really hoping to get a beta key for League of Legends, but he didn't manage to. So in exchange I would be willing to trade a Guild War 2 art book or a Bioshock 2 "Mr. Bubbles" (art by Gabe) poster. Any takers?

CRCelf on

• tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm in for an art book...although I'm in canada

tr0tsky on
  • Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I think I may have one or two. Will check when back home.

Spokane_SnowMan on
  • H2O ShoagieH2O Shoagie Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    PM sent

H2O Shoagie on
  • Dr. NohDr. Noh Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Anyone have a Tatsunoko VS Capcom towel? Unfortunately I don't think I have anything worth trading for it. I guess I could pay.

Dr. Noh on
  • ninjownedninjowned Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Don't trade anything for that beta key! I have one for you. PM sent.

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • VanderVander Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    All I really wanted and failed to get was the Bioshock 2 poster.

If anyone has anything they want for it, swag wise, post and I'll see if I have it.

By the way, i was the only person I saw with a Beaterator shirt. Pretty nice shirts with Rockstar label and all.

Vander on
  • WolfboyWolfboy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have myself a signed copy of "The Sisters" print, but it is not for trade, sorry :(

But I'm looking to trade/buy a copy of the "Mr. Bubbles" print that was suppose to be new at PAX, but I couldn't find it anywhere :(. If anyone is willing to part with it you'll make my girlfriend a very happy person, PM me if so.

The print in question: tpenny_arcade.jpg

Wolfboy on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    wolfboysig.jpg
  • xibalbaxibalba Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Im looking for the following

Dead Space Extraction shirt (size XL)
    MAG Shirt (Size XL)
    Assassins Creed II hoodie (XL)

can pay or i do have some stuff for trade.

Stuffed Penguin (Pen Pen) from Neon Genesis

Shirts
    Brink - XL
    Wet - XL
    Grand Theft Auto Ballad Of Gay Tony - XXL
    Left 4 Dead 2 - 2 shirts XL

Posters
    Borderlands - both styles
    Bioshock (Little Sisters signed print)
    Wet
    Tekken 6
    Splatterhouse

Assorited array of buttons and MAG Beta Code.

xibalba on
  • ArminasArminas Student of Life SF, CARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Anyone got a KOTOR key? :( I missed both panels. I have one or two League of Legends beta keys if anyone wants one.

Arminas on
    edited September 2009
    Arminas wrote: »
    Anyone got a KOTOR key? :( I missed both panels. I have one or two League of Legends beta keys if anyone wants one.

Odd comment. Used my key to download KOTOR and the next morning I had 2 emails from Steam. One saying my email was changed, and one saying my password was changed. Someone hijacking my account.

I thought it was odd coincidence.

Spokane_SnowMan on
  • CattAttackCattAttack Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'd kill right about now for a copy of the Guild Wars 2 Art Book. Didn't know til Monday that they were giving them away.

CattAttack on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    xibalba wrote: »
    where the heck did you get a pen pen?

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • CRCelfCRCelf Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ninjowned wrote: »
    Don't trade anything for that beta key! I have one for you. PM sent.
    thank you ninjowned! sorry to everyone else that was trying to lay claim to the swag i was offering, but I'm all settled now. Would like another beta key for myself if someone has a spare, but not desperate enough to trade stuff for it.

CRCelf on
  • SpawnOfCthulhuSpawnOfCthulhu Also that Snifit guy. Gig Harbor, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Looking for the signed Little Sisters print by Jhoen Vasquez.
    Will trade any of my t-shirts, I got almost all that were available on the show floor.

SpawnOfCthulhu on
    Wx8ay.png
  • Kwisatz HaderachKwisatz Haderach Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    PikaPuff wrote: »

Seconded! Was unaware of any Neon Genesis involvement in this year's PAX...

Kwisatz Haderach on
    Twitter: @Quintonious (new, infrequently post)
    PSN: Quintonious
  • disposablecompdisposablecomp Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I am in Looking for:

Guild Wars II Art Book

MAG Beta Key

Have:

Dungeon Fighter Beta Key

League of Legends Beta Key

League of Legends PAX Skin Key

Intel l33t hat

GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony T-shirt Medium (it may be a womens medium, I think I heard that when my wife grabbed it)

Brink T-shirt Large

Tribes Helmet T-shirt Large

Battlefield Bad Company 2 T-shirt Large

Marble Blast Mobile T-shirt White Large

disposablecomp on
  • Slipstream0Slipstream0 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have 2 League of Legends Beta Keys. I would appriciate a trade (mostly a mister bubbles print, or an Assassins Creed 2 hoodie XL, or something else neat i dont have :P), if I dont get any trade offers in by monday morning (via PM) I will give to the first 2 people to PM me (or first person if I get one trade).

OH! and if your the guy who had me assassinate him for a photo (I was the altair without the beard), the key is yours above everyone elses if you send me the pic! :D

Slipstream0 on
  • ninjownedninjowned Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Let me see what LoL keys I can scrounge up... the devs were handing them out like crazy and I ended up giving 20+ out at BYOC.

I also have a few on my beta account so we'll see where it goes from here.

Sorry I ruined the LoL key trading!!!

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
    edited September 2009
    ...::: UPDATED :::...

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for:

- Assassins Creed II Hoodie (XL if possible)
    - Star Wars Old Republic shirt (XL if possible)
    - Nintendo Metroid Prime Trilogy T-shirt (XL if possible)
    - Something awesome that I completely missed

To Trade:

- WET T-shirt (XL)
    - BRINK T-shirt (XL)
    - GTA: Stories from Liberty City T-shirt (XL)
    - Uncharted 2 T-shirt (XL)
    - Battlefield Bad Company 2 T-shirt (XL) + Red Wristband
    - Fallen Empire: Legions T-shirt (M)

(Or if you see a shirt here you want you can drop a PM, but it'll hafta be a GOOD trade 8-))

- Inflatable Rabbi from Phantasy Star 0
    - GTA Chinatown chopsticks
    - Bald Wig/Arm Tattoo/Grey Hair Spikes Kit from Tekken tournament
    - 3x NOS shots
    - 3x Capcom "We Love Golf" Wiimote bags
    - Darkest of Days Mousepad
    - Dragon Age Inflatable Sword
    - Divinity II Inflatable Sword
    - Peregrine Hand Massager and (unused) Hand Sanitizer

- MAG Beta code
    - Mabinogi Free In-Game Item code
    - Dungeon Fighter Online Beta code

I'm about 30 minutes outside Seattle, would prefer to trade in-person but not averse to shipping/Paypal.

Also, if you see something here you want and have something neat you think I might like, go ahead and PM me, maybe we can work something out.

Kwisatz Haderach on
  • Royale Wih CheeseRoyale Wih Cheese Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Looking for:

Beatles Rock Band t-shirt, preferably in medium or large

Signed Little Sisters print

Intel shirt or GTA shirt in XL

or something really really awesome that I don't know about yet :winky:

For trade:

Peregrine lexan massager/candy dish

Large metal "K" on a chain

One of most all the tshirts, except L4D and Resident Evil :-(

"Mr Bubbles" poster, not signed

GTA:CW papercraft cars, Hellenbach and Sabre GT

Dungeon Fighter Online beta keys, and swag keys

Royale Wih Cheese on
    edited September 2009
    Star Wars Old Republic shirts that I completely missed while at PAX, were they hard to get ahold of?

They threw about 30 of them Friday and 30 more Saturday morning to the first couple rows in the queue line before the ehibit floor opened. Sunday they gave out 50 Female Bounty Hunter body shirts... To women and emo boys.

Friday I was on the right side in the first couple rows and they only through them to the center and left side.

Saturday I was on left side in 2cd row but none of their girly nerd arms got them past the first row.

Sunday I was front row center looking to get one... Then they announced girl shirts.

Spokane_SnowMan on
  • s7arbucks7arbuck Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So I was hardly in the expo hall due to many reasons. And if anyone might have a MAG beta code or just have one without a ps3 to play it would be really cool. I just got a ps3 a week or 2 ago. And it was largely due to that game.

I have some kotor codes, I think a pax and Beatles avatar code. Money, blow, hookers, just name it?

s7arbuck on
    edited September 2009
    Star Wars Old Republic shirts that I completely missed while at PAX, were they hard to get ahold of?

They threw about 30 of them Friday and 30 more Saturday morning to the first couple rows in the queue line before the ehibit floor opened. Sunday they gave out 50 Female Bounty Hunter body shirts... To women and emo boys.

Friday I was on the right side in the first couple rows and they only through them to the center and left side.

Saturday I was on left side in 2cd row but none of their girly nerd arms got them past the first row.

Sunday I was front row center looking to get one... Then they announced girl shirts.

Brutal! Explains why I never saw them, was always in row 4 or so, damn alarm clock...guess I should offer some better stuff for one then, thanks!

Kwisatz Haderach on
  • Firestorm88Firestorm88 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    s7arbuck wrote: »
    So I was hardly in the expo hall due to many reasons. And if anyone might have a MAG beta code or just have one without a ps3 to play it would be really cool. I just got a ps3 a week or 2 ago. And it was largely due to that game.

I have some kotor codes, I think a pax and Beatles avatar code. Money, blow, hookers, just name it?
    I wanted a KOTOR code but I don't think I have anything to trade =( All I have to trade is a 48 hour Xbox Live Code.

Firestorm88 on
    edited September 2009

right as you walked in from the queue room to PAX the booth immediately to the left, they had the anime wall scrolls and such. i have a pic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adainfected/3908570330/

xibalba on
    edited September 2009

right as you walked in from the queue room to PAX the booth immediately to the left, they had the anime wall scrolls and such. i have a pic

You gotta be KIDDING me...was it swag, or something to purchase?

Kwisatz Haderach on
    edited September 2009

You gotta be KIDDING me...was it swag, or something to purchase?

purchase

xibalba on
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What is the Little Sisters print everyone is talking about? Did I miss a fabulous Bioshock piece?

chaosisorder on
  • WolfboyWolfboy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    What is the Little Sisters print everyone is talking about? Did I miss a fabulous Bioshock piece?

tthesisters.jpg

they had a signing of them Saturday afternoon, i was really wanting one of the other prints as well but I couldn't find them for the life of me, and I don't have anything to trade the guy above for his D: but if anyone is willing to trade for it (and if it's signed I'll love you forever) let me know

Wolfboy on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    wolfboysig.jpg
    edited September 2009
    There were 500 prints available between 2-4 on Saturday. 500 prints were given out at Comic-Con.
    So there are 1,000 out there. You might be able to find one for sale somewhere... But it is a mighty awesome peice of swag.

Just trying to find the right size frame for mine.

Spokane_SnowMan on
  • PoisonRamunePoisonRamune Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Anyone have a Dungeon fighter Online beta key? The ink smeared on mine and is now damn unreadable.

I got a couple keys to trade (I'll have to go through exactly what I got when I get home from work), just let me know.

PoisonRamune on
    rwn_bannersmlpa.gif
    edited September 2009
    Wolfboy wrote: »
    they had a signing of them Saturday afternoon, i was really wanting one of the other prints as well but I couldn't find them for the life of me, and I don't have anything to trade the guy above for his D: but if anyone is willing to trade for it (and if it's signed I'll love you forever) let me know

i might be willing to give up mine thats signed. whatcha got? feel free to shoot me a pm.

xibalba on
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Okay, I'll stick with the Mr. Bubbles as that print would put the fear of god into me every time I saw it.

chaosisorder on
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Wanted:

K-bling

Edit:
    Thanks s7buck for the kotor code :D

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • TeknotronicTeknotronic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a few Dungeon Fighter online beta codes, an extra copy of LOTRO, Couple extra PAX09 Avatar codes, 1 L Brink shirt, Couple extra League of Legends beta codes. Also have a few XL shirts that I would like to trade for M or L sizes (Uncharted 2, Borderlands, couple others that escape me atm) Let me know what you want to trade.

I also have a Guild Wars 2 Art book (not signed) a couple RE5 Sand Globes from the RE5 PC Launch party, and an Extra MAG beta key that I would be willing to trade for something awesome.

I am looking for ;

KOTOR code
    L4D2 Tshirt (M or L)
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom Towel
    MAG Shirt (M or L)
    K Bling
    The "this shirt binds on equip" shirt (M or L...sensing a trend?)
    AION Shirt (yep)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but if you got something awesome feel free to send me a PM :-)

Teknotronic on
  • keruptkerupt Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Looking for a KOTOR key and, if they were handing them out (I Think they were) a key for The Secret World beta! Let me know! Have a few things for trade.

kerupt on
  • s7arbucks7arbuck Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    also, last year i bought a razor mouse. mostly so that anyone who did not have money/were not able to attend could in fact get one (i just made them pay me for the shipping since they lived in California)

this year i bought the arcade stick for 360 thinking the same thing. like the mouse, yes i CAN use it. however i assumed that someone out there wants or needs it far more than i, and they dont deserve to have to pay markups. so if you are looking for one for the 160 it cost me. let me know!

s7arbuck on
  • ScootaScoota Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Does anyone have an extra League of Legends beta key? I never stopped by their booth to get one :(

Scoota on
    steam_sig.png
  • pagerunnerpagerunner Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    kerupt wrote: »
    Looking for a KOTOR key and, if they were handing them out (I Think they were) a key for The Secret World beta! Let me know! Have a few things for trade.

The Secret World beta keys won't be going out for a while yet, as I understand it, so there's still a chance (I have my fingers crossed)!

pagerunner on
  • HypatiaHypatia Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Did anyone go to the Aion panel to get their in-game giveaway item, and if so, are they willing to trade it?

If not, can someone please tell me what it was? :D

Hypatia on
This discussion has been closed.