As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Swag Trading

• Options
    Slipstream0Slipstream0 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have a Dofus 2.0 closed beta key if anyone is interested. same system as before, people with trades take priority, but if I get no trade offer by monday its just going to the first PM about it on. Still have two League of Legends beta's as well.

Slipstream0 on
  • Options
    TeknotronicTeknotronic Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My Extra MAG beta code is gone, rest is still up for trade! :-)

Teknotronic on
  • Options
    JaydoJaydo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm in dire need of DDO codes, all I really have to offer is my DFO code, and a crap ton of PAX 09 xbox live avatar codes.

would be obliged to get what I can.

Jaydo on
  • Options
    revenge7revenge7 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Dungeon Fighter Online Code: F77B772473316F5

Please let me know when you use it!

revenge7 on
  • Options
    ainilomeainilome Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hypatia wrote: »
    Did anyone go to the Aion panel to get their in-game giveaway item, and if so, are they willing to trade it?

If not, can someone please tell me what it was? :D

They didn't give away in-game items, they gave away invites to their launch party at the Space Needle. Only the first 50 or so people in line got them.

I'd kill for an Aion shirt, but seeing as how they were only "if you pre-order here" gifts I'm sure no one wants to part.

ainilome on
  • Options
    MuRRizzLeMuRRizzLe Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys, I was looking to give away a MAG (PS3) Beta code to the first person that can answer this question:

What was the only site to stream live coverage of PAX all of last weekend?

First one to answer with the website link wins the code! GO GO GO!

MuRRizzLe on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    UFragTV.COM would be it.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    ACC3SSACC3SS Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    ACC3SS on
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Reverse advertising?

Djiem on
  • Options
    SuperbagmanSuperbagman Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Jaydo wrote: »
    I'm in dire need of DDO codes, all I really have to offer is my DFO code, and a crap ton of PAX 09 xbox live avatar codes.

would be obliged to get what I can.
    I've got a spare DDO $5 card thing if that's what your looking for. I would be in geek heaven if you wanted to exchange for a PAX avatar code. I completely missed those things on the show floor. PM me if your interested.

Superbagman on
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man, I've got... 15 unused Dungeon Fighter Online beta keys (loved that game) and a Blizzcon 2009 Blizzard Authenticator. And maybe a League of Legends beta key, but my friends are claiming the few extras I have pretty rapidly.

Rius on
  • Options
    ninjownedninjowned Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have an Resident Evil 5 code for trade. Won it at the RE5 after party, but I'm not that into the game. Not much of a pc gamer here!

Willing to entertain offers -- don't know what I want. Oh it's a code redeemable on Steam on Sept. 15th. I can ship the dvd case too, but only if you absolutely want it for it's shiny-ness.

ninjowned on
    ninjowned!
  • Options
    DanUNGDanUNG Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Looking for a KOTOR code. Willing to give away Avatar shirt ocdes, a MAG beta code, DDO $5 code, League of Legends beta, or League of Legends PAX character skin.

DanUNG on
  • Options
    trickycooljtrickycoolj Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Just went through Mt.Swag now that I'm feeling better. Looks like I have a code for League of Legends and DDO. PM me if you want 'em, I don't really care for anything in return.
    *edit* Codes taken!

I also have a spare DDO shirt in a women's small. Didn't realize they actually had women's sizes so it's way too tiny for me. Just washed it with all my other swag shirts so there's no paxflu on it! If anyone is interested PM me and I can arrange something.

trickycoolj on
  • Options
    conkconk Seattle, waRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Does anyone have any extra DDO code cards? I was meaning on stopping by their booth :( but did not get a chance to. IF you could PM me your code that would be totally awesome, if you dont plan on using it that is. :)

Thanks. (Oh and going on day 7 of my swine flu confinement... sigh... thank you patient zero, thank you.)

-Conk

conk on
  • Options
    cb2000acb2000a Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    ainilome wrote: »
    Hypatia wrote: »
    Did anyone go to the Aion panel to get their in-game giveaway item, and if so, are they willing to trade it?

If not, can someone please tell me what it was? :D

They didn't give away in-game items, they gave away invites to their launch party at the Space Needle. Only the first 50 or so people in line got them.

I'd kill for an Aion shirt, but seeing as how they were only "if you pre-order here" gifts I'm sure no one wants to part.

After the launch party they gave away a swag bag of goodies and a priceless AION Launch party T shirt (with the Space Needle with wings on the front).

cb2000a on
  • Options
    HypatiaHypatia Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    cb2000a wrote: »
    ainilome wrote: »
    --info on the Aion stuff--

Thanks for clearing that up! :D

Hypatia on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Trying not to be a douche to conk, but wanted to repost that I'm in dire need of DDO codes. I have a lot of PAX shirt xbox live avatar codes as well as a DFO code and the LoL character skin code for trade.

Jaydo on
  • Options
    Kwisatz HaderachKwisatz Haderach Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    OK, so I know there were umpteen million codes for a PAX Avatar shirt for the 360, but did anyone hanging around the Playstation booth notice a code for a PAX Avatar shirt for PSHome? I have a DDO code, some DFO Beta codes, a spare MAG code, and some other stuff I might be willing to trade, if a code such as that were to exist...

Kwisatz Haderach on
    Twitter: @Quintonious (new, infrequently post)
    PSN: Quintonious
  • Options
    vonnie123vonnie123 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    hey guys,

new to the forum and i live in london so i missed out on PAX and also gamescom and comic con :(

i am after the fabled jhonen vasquez big sister signed print and also the new mr bubbles signed prints.

i have to trade

bioshock 2 big sister tshirt

bioshock developers' artbook

bioshock steinman's and masquerade lithographs

thanks

vonnie123 on
  • Options
    Cerrato0426Cerrato0426 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    OK, so I know there were umpteen million codes for a PAX Avatar shirt for the 360, but did anyone hanging around the Playstation booth notice a code for a PAX Avatar shirt for PSHome? I have a DDO code, some DFO Beta codes, a spare MAG code, and some other stuff I might be willing to trade, if a code such as that were to exist...

I'm pretty sure they don't exist. I think I got everything Sony gave out, and I never saw that on the swag timer screen they had.

Cerrato0426 on
  • Options
    61Ranchero61Ranchero Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I have the following available:

KOTOR code for Steam

Warhammer Online 10 day free trial edition, opened but unused.

City of Heroes boot leg edition (discs and 14 day trial)

Dofus Closed Beta card, unused.

Frobot Demo Disc

Dungeon Fighter Online Early Access Beta Key

Star Trek Online bumper sticker

Maybe, if my wife agrees to give up hers, a Scrap Metal emblazoned Maisto Toy Corvette in box. We have two so it should be easy to convince her.

Shaiya DVD-ROM in box.

Brutal Legend Iron on patch.

I'd like to find a Guild Wars 2 artbook (unsigned is fine) but I'm guessing that's out of my trade range. Other interesting trades entertained. PM me if interested in any of this stuff.

61Ranchero on
  • Options
    draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I would love to own one of the guild wars art Books as they looked nice and a tatsunoko vs.Capcom towel.

As i spent a large part of PAX tracking down fellow buttoneers i don't have alot of swag to trade but I do have some i'll have to wait till i get another look at the extra stuff. I'd also be willing to pay reasonable amounts for either one.

draklan on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Just an FYI, I still have a lot of DFO Beta codes left, as well as a few Mabinogi weapon cards and a single MAG Beta Code. The MAG Beta starts tomorrow, so if no one's offered for it before 6 PM tonight, it's going for a 24-hour auction on eBay.

Also, I still have most of the swag from my first post, and am still looking for those items, so feel free to PM if you want to trade!

Kwisatz Haderach on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    if anyone still has an extra kotor code I'd love to take it off your hands. I managed to snag an extra one during the panel from some guy but I gave it to an enforcer that wasn't able to make the panels due to his shift then my code got snagged by the gf when i got home. >.<

Grath on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Just found out they were handing out green Valor shirts from the Playstation booth as well as blue Raven and red S.V.E.R. shirts - if anyone has an XL Valor, I'm interested in a trade for moneyz or something from my swag collection...

Kwisatz Haderach on
  • Options
    SpawnOfCthulhuSpawnOfCthulhu Also that Snifit guy. Gig Harbor, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Just found out they were handing out green Valor shirts from the Playstation booth as well as blue Raven and red S.V.E.R. shirts - if anyone has an XL Valor, I'm interested in a trade for moneyz or something from my swag collection...

Are those the ones that look like communist propaganda?
    If so, I have one, and am willing to trade.
    But it's only in L, they didn't have XL. (at all, I think)

SpawnOfCthulhu on
    Wx8ay.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009

Are those the ones that look like communist propaganda?
    If so, I have one, and am willing to trade.
    But it's only in L, they didn't have XL. (at all, I think)

If you mean the one with the red star on it, I think those were for SOCOM - the Valor shirt had crossed M-16's on the back and said www.MAG.com, while the front had a big V and the word VALOR, all in darker green colors.

Got one of those Soviet-esque ones though, really happy about that :mrgreen:

Kwisatz Haderach on
  • Options
    hrtbrkkid2hrtbrkkid2 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    I didn't get a chance to go this year since I lost my job but I would like to know if anyone is willing to sell either the Little Sisters or Mr. Bubbles prints. I am a huge Bioshock fan and I would love to have these framed.

hrtbrkkid2 on
  • Options
    hrtbrkkid2hrtbrkkid2 Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Was anyone able to get their hands on either one of these? If so are you willing to sell them. I noticed a bunch of people are trading these but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to go this year since I lost my job. If anyone is willing to part with either one or both I would be willing to pay.

hrtbrkkid2 on
  • Options
    BuragoBurago Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Hi,
    I really need that Code for the League of Legends Skin.
    I Live in Austria, so i had no chance to get to the PAX.
    Can someone that dont need that Code give it to me or sell it?

Burago on
  • Options
    WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'll be able to send it to you once I get home from work today. Unless someone else gives one to you in the meantime.

Wormdundee on
  • Options
    BuragoBurago Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Wormdundee do you mean with that Post
    I'll be able to send it to you once I get home from work today. Unless someone else gives one to you in the meantime.
    me?
    When yes thank you very much

Burago on
  • Options
    61Ranchero61Ranchero Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Have a MAG beta code and no PS3. If anyone is interested, let me know.

UPDATE: It's been gone.

(Leaving that there for self flagellation purposes. Read as "It's gone".)

61Ranchero on
  • Options
    OoTLinkOoTLink Registered User new member
    edited October 2009
    I have a Dofus 2.0 closed beta key if anyone is interested. same system as before, people with trades take priority, but if I get no trade offer by monday its just going to the first PM about it on. Still have two League of Legends beta's as well.

I'll make you a sig for it. :mrgreen:

OoTLink on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Still looking for a green Valor shirt from the Playstation booth, size XL - need it to complete my trifecta of MAG shirts :mrgreen: If you've got one, drop a PM, maybe we can work something out?

Kwisatz Haderach on
  • Options
    Slipstream0Slipstream0 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    OoTLink wrote: »

I'll make you a sig for it. :mrgreen:

sorry man, gave it to someone already :(

Slipstream0 on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Just wanting to let people know, the DDO codes from the swag bag expire tomorrow, so if you have em and don't plan on using em, send em my way. I still need points like crazy and my fiance and I would really appreciate it.

Jaydo on
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sent you some =)

If anyone's got extra unused Dungeon Fighter Online "Virtual Swag Codes", I'd love to have 'em. I don't need the Early Access Beta codes, that's already over.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've also got 2 League of Legends beta keys left, and I still have my League of Legends exclusive PAX09 skin for the Twisted Fate Champion, if anyone wants 'em.

Rius on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    So I was digging through my PAX stuff to try and find my MAG code when I stumbled across a League of Legends Skin, a CO Retro Destroyer Action Figure, and an Alteil code for 150 "gran" - I can't see an expiration date on any of these, does anyone know if they DO expire?

Kwisatz Haderach on
This discussion has been closed.