As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Phallakinetic - The New Renegade - IT'S ALL OVER! Hollow Village Victory!

• dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    OptimusZed wrote: »

You have no right to give anyone advice. Ever.

I'm the prefect person to give advice. I failed so much that I know most of the Don'ts in phalla.

Then stop committing them?

Dude, when is the last time I fucked up for reals? Unknown Armies. Since then, I've done really good.

That was like two Phallas ago. One of which you ran.

Don't forget the game he reserved into and 'won' do to sheeping after the most kickass network of awesome badassery ever.

dunedainjedi on
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    There's no votes on you yet so it's all cool in the pool, so don't retool your rule because you think someone's cruel, I don't see anyone necessarily being a ghoul.

Seriously on
  • SukiSuki Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Egos wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    But phalla is all I've ever seen kime post. He doesn't seem to play D&D or any other RPG. And I read almost every thread on CF and GV.

You're silly. I'd like you gone before kime.

The last time that happen, the village voted out their guard. Are you sure you want to risk it?

For you? Fuck yes. If you were the guard and you got voted out, that's your fault all the way down.

Seconding this! Really, perhaps talking about that should wait until the game is over perhaps?

It was a game of Silence and it was the weekend so I think some slack can be given to Samurai. Instead of all this negativity.

Well, I suppose the negativity could be slacken off a bit...but Samurai... you've dug your grave now ya gotta lie in it!!!!!:lol: Ok, just jk... but really... who would have thought Samurai would turn out to be a good guy for once.

Suki on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Seriously wrote: »
    It's only joke votes, there's no bandwagon yet so it's all cool in the pool, so don't retool your rule because you think someone's cruel, I don't see anyone necessarily being a ghoul.

rhyming is evil, spaghetti-man

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Seriously wrote: »
    There's no votes on you yet so it's all cool in the pool, so don't retool your rule because you think someone's cruel, I don't see anyone necessarily being a ghoul.

Fool.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Suki wrote: »
    But phalla is all I've ever seen kime post. He doesn't seem to play D&D or any other RPG. And I read almost every thread on CF and GV.

The last time that happen, the village voted out their guard. Are you sure you want to risk it?

For you? Fuck yes. If you were the guard and you got voted out, that's your fault all the way down.

Seconding this! Really, perhaps talking about that should wait until the game is over perhaps?

It was a game of Silence and it was the weekend so I think some slack can be given to Samurai. Instead of all this negativity.

Well, I suppose the negativity could be slacken off a bit...but Samurai... you've dug your grave now ya gotta lie in it!!!!!:lol: Ok, just jk... but really... who would have thought Samurai would turn out to be a good guy for once.

[tiny] Don't tell them that, if I get a mafia/SK role again, I want the "don't kill samurai, he can't be evil again" protection. [/tiny]

samurai6966 on
    edited September 2009

Don't tell them that, if I get a mafia/SK role again, I want the "don't kill samurai, he can't be evil again" protection.

quoted for terribad failure

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited September 2009
    I'm happy to took to time get get rid of [tiny] to ruin my joke. If I die day 1, look at SS and Arivia. J/K
    But for reals, look at them.

samurai6966 on
    edited September 2009
    I'm happy to took to time get get rid of [tiny] to ruin my joke. If I die day 1, look at SS and Arivia. J/K

to be honest, I would love a virginal kimewagon once again. they were so much fun. But the problem is, you're playing and that's worse. That opinion never changes.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

All according to my plan. 8-)

dunedainjedi on
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Speaking of, where the hell is Kime? He's not posting. What is he, some kind of renegade or something?

Houn on
  • LemmingHeadLemmingHead Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    funfunfun.

More factions!

edit: also, will be at school; may not get on until at least 9 PM est on weekdays (but will get on :D

LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!
    edited September 2009

[tiny] Don't tell them that, if I get a mafia/SK role again, I want the "don't kill samurai, he can't be evil again" protection. [/tiny]
    Enough with the micro print!!!!!:x Well, Samurai is Samurai in his own hmmm...evil... way.

Suki on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So voting out Samurai once this game starts.

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
    edited September 2009

to be honest, I would love a virginal kimewagon once again. they were so much fun. But the problem is, you're playing and that's worse. That opinion never changes.

And that's why I hate playing phalla with you. You always target me like I piss in your Cheerios or something. Do you wake up and drink Samuraihateraid? All I do is play the game. If it kills me, so be it. But you act like if I win, then your grandma will die. So you send so much hate my way. Chill the fuck out. Remember the first Commandment of the Gamer's Ten Commandments: Thou shall play for fun, not for real. You take shit way to seriously. (Not a pun at you, Seriously.)

samurai6966 on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Faynor wrote: »

Because of gimped zombies or something else?

Egos on
    edited September 2009

And that's why I hate playing phalla with you. You always target me like I piss in your Cheerios or something. Do you wake up and drink Samuraihateraid? All I do is play the game. If it kills me, so be it. But you act like if I win, then your grandma will die. So you send so much hate my way. Chill the fuck out. Remember the first Commandment of the Gamer's Ten Commandments: Thou shall play for fun, not for real. You take shit way to seriously. (Not a pun at you, Seriously.)

thing is: this is fun.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited September 2009

Enough with the micro print!!!!!:x Well, Samurai is Samurai in his own hmmm...evil... way.[/QUOTE]

Who are you anyhow, my personal stalker? I mean, yeah, that would be cool, but creepy. In a cool way.

samurai6966 on
    edited September 2009
    Arivia is an internet sadist :twisted:

Egos on
    edited September 2009

But not for me, so I'm asking you to quit it. Seriously. (That was a pun.)

samurai6966 on
    edited September 2009

Because of gimped zombies or something else?

Thanks for reminding me of another reason! :rotate:

Also, I don't want Arivia's grandma to die soooooooo my hands are tied.

Faynor on
    edited September 2009
    What is Samuraihateraid

That doesn't even follow Gatorade's example!

Faynor on
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    funfunfun.

More factions!

edit: also, will be at school; may not get on until at least 9 PM est on weekdays (but will get on :D

In that case remember that the vote closes at 5PM EST.

You probably already know that but it would be a nasty surprise if you didn't.

Seriously on
    edited September 2009

Enough with the micro print!!!!!:x Well, Samurai is Samurai in his own hmmm...evil... way.

Who are you anyhow, my personal stalker? I mean, yeah, that would be cool, but creepy. In a cool way.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but cool and creepy should not be used in the same sentence! Even if they do both start with a "c".

Suki on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009

Sorry, irrational grudges are kind of a tradition around here.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited September 2009
    There's so much hatin'~

Why can't we just get along?

LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!
    edited September 2009

Sorry, irrational grudges are kind of a tradition around here.

Look, I'm trying to stop us from becoming an OS/B:L bitch fight that never helps the village. Cut out the negative posting. Thats all I'm asking.

samurai6966 on
  • OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    There's so much hatin'~

Phalla

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    edited September 2009
    There's so much hatin'~

Phalla

Ah.

Also, I'm not making a spreadsheet for this game.

I have too much to do.

LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!
    edited September 2009
    OptimusZed

My mortal enemy

Faynor on
    edited September 2009
    There's so much hatin'~

<3<3 Egos hugs Lemminghead <3<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbK0c21dC_E

Egos on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    With the way everyone is acting it's hard to see why last time the only solution for Arcadia was to nuke it from orbit :P

Nocturne on
    edited September 2009
    OptimusZed

My mortal enemy
    Faynor

My surprisingly aggressive fellow poster

OptimusZed on

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    edited September 2009
    There's so much hatin'~

Phalla

Ah.

Also, I'm not making a spreadsheet for this game.

I have too much to do.

I would but I'm EST so I have less then 1 hour to read the thread, kill kime, and vote. Plus, like tomorrow, I'm bowling so forgive me if I sheep.

samurai6966 on
    edited September 2009
    OptimusZed

My mortal enemy
    Faynor

Are we going to have a Define-Off?

You do not want to throw this gauntlet.

Faynor on
    edited September 2009
    There's so much hatin'~

<3<3 Egos hugs Lemminghead <3<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbK0c21dC_E

Got it in English for us who public school education?

samurai6966 on
    edited September 2009
    OptimusZed

My mortal enemy
    Faynor

By gauntlet do you mean metal handguard usually included in suits of medieval armor or a series of challenges laid out in order of rising difficulty?

OptimusZed on

edited September 2009
    Its slightly cuter in Japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQgKk3g7Uo

Egos on
    edited September 2009
    Got it in English for us who public school education?

Is this sentence ironic?

I think it is.

Whatever it is, it's delicious.

Faynor on
    edited September 2009
    OptimusZed

My mortal enemy
    Faynor

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! (I got $10 on Faynor. Any one else in?)

samurai6966 on