As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MMA] 3 - Punching dicks for half an hour!

1585960616264»

• Options
    GlaealGlaeal Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Is the Franklin vs. Belfort fight at 205 or 185?

Glaeal on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    Glaeal wrote: »
    Is the Franklin vs. Belfort fight at 205 or 185?

195 I believe.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yup, 195. Catch Weight.

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    So I guess that means Franklin still wants to go up, and Vitor wants to fight at 185.

Is Vitor connected to any of the Chute Boxe / Black House drama? I'd like to see him fight Anderson.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    He'll have to beat a few guys first

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    So I guess that means Franklin still wants to go up, and Vitor wants to fight at 185.

Is Vitor connected to any of the Chute Boxe / Black House drama? I'd like to see him fight Anderson.

It could mean Franklin doesn't want to drop the weight that quickly. Not saying that's it, just saying.

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Weigh-ins for the Fight Night tomorrow are up on UFC.com

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That reminds me, tomorrow's also Ultimate Fighter 10: Kimbo Realizes He's In Waaaaay Over His Head.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That reminds me, tomorrow's also Ultimate Fighter 10: Kimbo Realizes He's In Waaaaay Over His Head.

Yeha man he'll be totally outclassed by those ex-NFL guys with virtually no records.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    B:L wrote: »

Yeha man he'll be totally outclassed by those ex-NFL guys with virtually no records.

Kimbo doesn't need you to fight his battles.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    edited September 2009

I tend to fight ignorance and stupidity wherever it rears its ugly head, which around these parts is quite often.

• Options
    edited September 2009

I tend to fight ignorance and stupidity wherever it rears its ugly head, which around these parts is quite often.

You have a very short memory. We've covered this topic before, and you left with your tail between your legs.

Kimbo deserves to be exactly where he is. He never deserved the promotion he got with EliteXC, and he has pretty much the same resume as any of the other guys who've appeared on TUF. I won't take pleasure in seeing him beaten, but it won't surprise me.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'm not saying he'll get his ass kicked or anything, I'm saying if he thinks it's gonna be a cakewalk, he's screwed.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You have a very short memory. We've covered this topic before, and you left with your tail between your legs.

Kimbo deserves to be exactly where he is. He never deserved the promotion he got with EliteXC, and he has pretty much the same resume as any of the other guys who've appeared on TUF. I won't take pleasure in seeing him beaten, but it won't surprise me.

And you appear to have a selective memory. That is pretty much the same opinion I hold about Kimbo, except I wish him the best rather than hope he loses.

Don't get your panties in a bunch for the wrong reasons.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2009
    215534092_2UiZm-L-2.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.