As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Weird Youtube embedding issue

quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
Okay, I am on my work computer now and all youtube videos are embedding very strangely. On this computer there was a time when I could watch embedded videos no problem. But for a while, it was disabled, no big deal I just watch them at home later.

However, I get back today and it appears I can watch embedded videos again. But every video is of the Kentucky Derby! When I click the video, it takes me to the appropriate video, but watching it here on the forums is the whole 2 and a half minute video of the Kentucky Derby.

What the hell is going on? Is it a youtube thing, a PA thing or is it just my work comp being really, really weird?

quovadis13 on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited May 2009
    Perhaps your work's IT guys are messing with you.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's happening to me, too. Running Opera off of a Wii, for reference.

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Rather than start a new topic, question. Is there a way to enable to full-screen option on you tube videos on the forum? I've seen them embedded elsewhere on web sites and they usually have that option but here they only have the option for HQ on a separate page.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Also it would be nice if we could disable displaying embedded videos the same way we can images, avs, and sigs.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png