As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Let's Play]World of Xeen: Part 16: Wizards and Werewolves

CorakCorak Registered User regular
edited August 2010 in Games and Technology
I've always enjoyed reading various Let's Play excursions into madness, and so I thought it only fair to delve into the madness a bit myself. What better game than one of my favorite RPGs of all time, from whence I got my forum name? Let's play...
Might and Magic IV and Might and Magic V
xeen000.png

Thread Updates
landmap.jpg
Click the spoiler to view a map of the Cloudside of Xeen. You can easily follow along where the party goes.

You said "game", yet the title lists TWO. Are you a liar?
Yes! But not about this. Might and Magic IV and V are respectively Clouds of Xeen and Darkside of Xeen. However, they were always intended to played together. When installed on the same hard drive, they, in a fashion not unlike Voltron, form one bigger game.

Tell me more...
These games were developed way back in the year 1993 by the now defunct New World Computing. Part of the once glorious line of Might and Magic games, they were technically sequels to Might and Magic I-III, in that they do conclude the overarching storyline from those games, but zero knowledge of those games is actually required. The plot is quite self-contained.

If you'd like to learn more before you commit to the thread, you can Google it. Removing links until I'm sure I can post what I posted.

I see. But this game looks... old. Why even play it?
For it's time it was groundbreaking in the graphics, diversity of enemies, and enormous world to explore. I believe it stands the test of time very well.

How does it compare to Oblivion?
I should smack you for asking. This is an old school RPG. Everything is turn based. You control an entire party of six members. There is also no silly "leveling" of creatures. If you wander off too far, you will be crushed into a tiny pulp.

With that out of the way, let's begin!

xeen001.png
Our opening title. We will, of course, be starting on the Clouds side of Xeen. We are treated to an opening cinematic. A strange tower rests alone in a dark lake...

xeen002.png
This place seems rather isolated. We zoom in on the window...

xeen003.png
Apparently someone lives here!

xeen004.png
Crodo: I am Crodo, Overseer of the land known as Xeen. Many years have passed since the glory days of King Burlock...

King Burlock's Head: I am the king!

Crodo: ...when times were good and there was must rejoicing.

Crowd (sounding rather bored): Yaaaay.

Crodo: But now, imprisoned in this enchanted tower, by the sinister, self proclaimed Lord Xeen...

Lord Xeen: Mwhahahahahaha!

Crodo: ...I am unable to help you in these dark times. It is now up to you, adventurers, to right what has been wronged!

That means YOU!
This game requires a party of six. I am now looking for volunteers. Specifically I require...

One Barbarian (preferably Half-orc)
One Paladin (preferably Human, Half-orc, or Dwarf)
One Ninja (preferably Dwarf or Gnome)
One Ranger (preferably Human, Half-orc, or Dwarf)
One Cleric (preferably Gnome)
One Sorcerer (preferably Elf)

Fairly specific, I know, but I need a decent party, right? Right? Feel free to give a name, a gender, an appearance (ha!), and a personality. I'll do my best to accommodate.

Will you be doing good or evil?
You kids and your morale choice systems. There is not really a way to play this game other than stupidly heroic, so that's how we'll be doing things. However, the stupid-to-heroic ratio is open to change.

I live!
Corak on

• brynstarbrynstar Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Now that these are available at Good Old Games, I might have to play them. I dabbled a little in Might and Magic growing up, but I've never finished one.

brynstar on
    Xbox Live: Xander51
    PSN ID : Xander51 Steam ID : Xander51
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    This is my favorite game of all time.

Fuck yes.

:^:

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Barbarian?

Ninja?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Barbarians are terrible. TERRIBLE. You should be ASHAMED. They might have more HP than Knights (Do they? I'm a little fuzzy on barbarians, other than THEY SUCK), but they can't wear armor better than Robes. Which means that they'll get hit by EVERYTHING. Go with a Knight. Honestly.

Ninjas aren't as good as Robbers for... well.. robbing, and I don't think they can wear as heavy armor. But that's just a small problem with your build.

Rangers are nice in theory, but they don't get as much MP if my memory serves me correctly. However, the extra Cleric spells could come in handy, but I always liked packing as much magical artillery into my party as possible.

My optimum build was always:

Knight
    Paladin
    Robber
    Cleric
    Sorcerer
    Archer

I made DAMN sure my sorcerer always went first in combat (Every speed bonus went to my sorcerer), because later on those spells are NASTY. Star Burst, anyone? Dancing Sword?

I'd also do the occasional

Knight
    Paladin
    Paladin
    Robber
    Archer
    Archer

build so I could launch a full barrage of missile weapons. They didn't last nearly as long, though, and were essentually hard mode.

But I'll take the Male Elf Sorcerer slot, name MechMantis. Someone needs to provide the voice of snarky reason in the party. :P
    EDIT: Use the hooded elf portrait for me, would you?

MechMantis on
    edited September 2009
    ordo.jpg
    Ordo: Elf Wizard

I also always had this guy in my party because he kinda looked like Luke Skywalker:

lukeskywalkere.jpg

Edit:
    Oh, are we signing up to be party members? If so, I'll take Luke up there and be TehSpectre the Human Paladin.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • VeritasVRVeritasVR Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MechMantis wrote: »
    Barbarian?

Ninja?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Barbarians are terrible. TERRIBLE. You should be ASHAMED. They might have more HP than Knights (Do they? I'm a little fuzzy on barbarians, other than THEY SUCK), but they can't wear armor better than Robes. Which means that they'll get hit by EVERYTHING. Go with a Knight. Honestly.

Ninjas aren't as good as Robbers for... well.. robbing, and I don't think they can wear as heavy armor. But that's just a small problem with your build.

Rangers are nice in theory, but they don't get as much MP if my memory serves me correctly. However, the extra Cleric spells could come in handy, but I always liked packing as much magical artillery into my party as possible.

To the OP: keep your classes. Do not listen to this.

Barbarians get more attacks per round than anyone, which is heavily understated in the manual (which contains an error). Also, the base AC of an item is severely dwarfed by magical properties later on. Ninjas get more attacks than Robbers, and Rangers are the catch-all for Pathfinding and backup spells.

(I always named my Ranger as Veritas, hint hint).

VeritasVR on
    CoH_infantry.jpg
    Let 'em eat fucking pineapples!
    edited September 2009
    VeritasVR wrote: »
    Barbarians get more attacks per round than anyone, which is heavily understated in the manual (which contains an error). Also, the base AC of an item is severely dwarfed by magical properties later on. Ninjas get more attacks than Robbers, and Rangers are the catch-all for Pathfinding and backup spells.

(I always named my Ranger as Veritas, hint hint).

...I forgot about that. My bad. Ignore my rant.

EDIT: Although in my defense: Rangers have the same amount of MP as Paladins and Archers, which is hardly enough for Day of Sorcery/Day of Protection, if they even get those spells. (Again, memory fuzzy, haven't played with a Ranger in my party for ages)

MechMantis on
  • CorakCorak Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Veritas has it exactly right. The number of levels to gain a new attack is perhaps the most vital statistic in the game. At level 100 Barbarians have 25, whereas Knights have only 20. It makes an enormous difference.

The same holds true for Ninjas. More attacks than Robbers. While it's true their Thievery isn't quite as good, the skill goes up something like +5 per level, so after a few levels the difference is completely negligible, especially considering the bonus certain races get to the skill anyway.

As for the barrage of arrows, in truth powerful bows are rather hard to find, and never all that great. Ranged weapons, unlike melee, only get a single attack per round, period. So you'd a bow that was 25x (!) the strength of your melee weapon to get the same effect.

LP is coming together. I'd love a few more volunteers to take characters, but if not, we'll just go ahead with stand-ins :)

Corak on
    I live!
  • SpiralJacobsSpiralJacobs Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    ordo.jpg
    Ordo: Elf Wizard

I also always had this guy in my party because he kinda looked like Luke Skywalker:

lukeskywalkere.jpg

Edit:
    Oh, are we signing up to be party members? If so, I'll take Luke up there and be TehSpectre the Human Paladin.

That Luke Skywalker lookalike fellow is actually Jon Van Caneghem, the M&M creator, if I'm not mistaken.

SpiralJacobs on
  • SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Oh boy, I'm excited about this. This wasn't MY favorite game of all time, it was my Dad's. I always used to sit beside him and watch him play it. Such good memories.

Sceptre on
  • EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Can't you do a weapon quickswitch? I seem to recall spamming arrow attack while the enemies marched forward square by square and then switched to melee when/if they got too close.

I remember getting some certificate mailed to me after beating this game, time well wasted.

EvilMonkey on
    [PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Just so you know, Abandonia is an abandonware site, which I'm pretty sure is not copacetic with the rules

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited September 2009
    Corak wrote: »
    LP is coming together. I'd love a few more volunteers to take characters, but if not, we'll just go ahead with stand-ins :)

I always like to get a good mix of races with the classes I picked. It's boring to do mostly humans or some such, because I think races do have an effect on some quests later on (although that might be M&M2 I'm thinking).

Of course, the way to win is to just find the most powerful temp buffs and level as fast as possible. No one who really knows the game ever goes into combat without first exploiting the fountains here and there. That "strategy" never jived with me for some reason.

VeritasVR on
    CoH_infantry.jpg
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    God, I love the Might and Magic (and Wizardry) games. I probably played M&M2 for hundreds of hours, and I to this day don't know how it ends. HOW THE CRAP DID YOU FREE THE FREAKING UNICORN? I KNEW HIS NAME!

I personally request that the barbarian be named Hemlock, human and female, as that was my longstanding front-liner in M&M2.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • JMJM Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I honestly had never really gotten into the old series so this will be fun, and educational.
    I volunteer to be the Dwarf Ninja.

JM on
    Smiling+Budhha.png
    smash code (NL): 5112-4921-0268
  • mg78mg78 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Best. RPG. EVAR!11!

Congratulations on your choice, and if I would not be swamped with all the goodies that have come out in the last couple of weeks, with Risen just around the corner, I might actually join the magic (mind the skillfull play of words *g*).

mg78 on
  • OrogogusOrogogus San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I vaguely remember that at some point in the postgame or maybe late endgame it seemed like characters would level up and have their to-hit roll wrap around suddenly, after which point they'd go from hitting 80-90% of the time to whiffing nearly every single attack. Was I imagining things, or did this happen to anyone else?

Orogogus on
    edited September 2009
    Corak wrote: »

As for the barrage of arrows, in truth powerful bows are rather hard to find, and never all that great. Ranged weapons, unlike melee, only get a single attack per round, period. So you'd a bow that was 25x (!) the strength of your melee weapon to get the same effect.

HOWEVER, against some of the nastier enemies without ranged attacks, arrows are a godsend. Granted you need to play the two-step for awhile in order for them to be much use, but if you had the space to do it, you could drop some pretty powerful enemies without taking a hit. Barkman on the Darkside comes to mind.

MechMantis on
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I played and beat both games, but never managed to beat the endgame. Everything got so stupidly expensive and/or annihilative.

jothki on
    edited September 2009

HOWEVER, against some of the nastier enemies without ranged attacks, arrows are a godsend. Granted you need to play the two-step for awhile in order for them to be much use, but if you had the space to do it, you could drop some pretty powerful enemies without taking a hit. Barkman on the Darkside comes to mind.

That's true. Don't worry, everyone who CAN use a bow, WILL use a bow. Never hurts to soften people up, after all.

Still need a Cleric. I've got a few things to do, but update will likely go up tonight. If I don't get a Cleric, then *I'll* be the Cleric, and we'll clear Vertigo tonight. I hear they have a pest problem...

Corak on
    I live!
    edited September 2009
    Orogogus wrote: »
    I vaguely remember that at some point in the postgame or maybe late endgame it seemed like characters would level up and have their to-hit roll wrap around suddenly, after which point they'd go from hitting 80-90% of the time to whiffing nearly every single attack. Was I imagining things, or did this happen to anyone else?

It might have been the break from Clouds to Darkside.

Darkside is far far more nasty. Monsters are so much stronger it's not even funny.

I once made the mistake of trying to go through Darkside first. Never again.

MechMantis on
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Asmodeus, Half-orc paladin, signing up (I hope I don't need to present a picture, since I can't find any for the game, but will if I have to)

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • PasteePastee Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    This was easily my favorite M&M game(s). I don't think they ever topped it.

Plus it ran on my 386. Barely.

I'm pretty amped for this "Let's Play".

Pastee on
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Orogogus wrote: »

It might have been the break from Clouds to Darkside.

Darkside is far far more nasty. Monsters are so much stronger it's not even funny.

I once made the mistake of trying to go through Darkside first. Never again.

It feels like there's a huge gap between everything before Sandcaster and everything after Sandcaster. Once you can kill those armodillos (or something else, I just remember that they're armored) you're fine, but if I remember correctly they're the first enemies to have hp in the thousands.

jothki on
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    This game is okay I guess...
    My all-time favorite dungeon crawler. It's like an arcade version of Wizardry: not nearly as deep or difficult, but so much faster and more fun.

The ending to Dark Side may just be the best ever.

TheManWhoLaughs on
  • joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Would love to help boost party morale with stirring tales of divine justice.

Brother Joshua, Gnomish Cleric, signing in.

(Maybe if I could be Human Cleric? Do Gnomes get a cleric boost?)

joshua1 on
    edited September 2009
    Let's Play World of Xeen
    Part 1: Welcome to Vertigo!

Our adventure begins! We start off in Lady Geraldine's Tavern. As per the manual's description, the characters have come here because they each shared an identical dream.
    In the dream, the wizard Crodo appeared to them. He told that King Burlock had recently had his long-lost brother, Roland, returned to him. Roland had told him of a magical artifact, the Sixth Mirror. Each city in Xeen has a magical mirror, allowing teleportation, but the Sixth Mirror is special: it travels with the user. The power of such an artifact is obvious. Recently, Burlock had become obsessed, and Crodo was suspicious of Prince Roland.

One night, Crodo spied on Roland, only to discover that he was merely posing as the lost Prince. In truth, he was an undead thing name XEEN. Xeen locked Crodo in the tower, and so Crodo had sent out the dream, hoping that the powerful smithies of Newcastle could forge a weapon to destroy Xeen.

Just one problem: none of our heroes are from Newcastle. Then, days later, Newcastle was destroyed by a comet from the sky. None survived. Our heroes realized they might be the only ones who knew what to do. So, they gathered their meager possessions, and banded together for the greater good!

006tl.png
    "Hello, travelers!"

007gp.png
    We roll up our character stats here. It is random dice each roll, so it takes a few rolls to get decent stats for everyone.

Introducing our party!

hemlock.png I'm Hemlock, a Barbarian from the north.
    tehspectre.png I am TehSpectre. My aunt and uncle were murdered by Lord Xeen, so I want to grow up to be a Paladin, like my father before me.
    veritas.png ...who? What? Oh, Veritas, Ranger, reporting in. I became a ranger because I love nature and... trees...
    32053004.png The name is JM. I'm a ninja. Yes, I'm a dwarf, and no I don't have a beard and I won't speak in a damned Scottish accent. Go ahead, ask me to. I dare ya.
    asmodeusl.png I Asmodeus. I great half-orc cleric shaman.
    hemlock.png Aren't you a little short for a half-orc?
    mechmantis.png You do have a distinctly Gnome-ish appearance about you. MechMantis, by the way. Sorcerer supreme, at your service.
    asmodeusl.png Quiet! I will crush you in my massive hands... as soon as you let go of my head!

Our party is assembled!
    008p.png

010zg.png011u.png012sy.png

mechmantis.pngAren't we supposed to be saving the kingdom? Pest control seems a low priority.
    hemlock.pngMaybe the town will supply us if we help them out. We are a bit ill-equipped at the moment.

Ill-equipped indeed. The party is armed with a few short swords and some clubs. Their armor is pitiful. A visit to the blacksmith is in order!
    013mu.png014gw.png015cd.png

32053004.png Look at all these items just being handed out for free!
    tehspectre.png Uh... I don't think...
    32053004.png Yoink!
    JM has stolen Mace! JM has stolen Saber! JM has stolen Scale Mail! JM has stolen Chain Mail! JM has stolen Splint Male! JM has stolen Gem of Toxic Clouds!
    mechmantis.png I'll take that last one...
    asmodeusl.png Give me the LARGEST weapon you've got!
    hemlock.png Well, I suppose it's for the greater good...
    veritas.png Free stuff just falling from the sky! We should search the TREES next, guys! I bet we'll find loads of gold!
    hemlock.png You're an idiot. Let's ask around the tavern for some more information.

016t.png017v.png018j.png

32053004.png Not without your money purse you aren't...

019t.png

veritas.png Wait a second...

020gl.png021w.png

tehspectre.png A lead!
    mechmantis.png I recall a warehouse on the north end of town...

Heading down the road...
    022g.png
    023z.png

veritas.png I TOLD YOU.

One of the magic mirrors. Our party doesn't need to travel just yet.
    024op.png
    "WHERE TO???"

025p.png

asmodeusl.png Is this guild accepting of all races?
    verns.png Of course! Some of our finest wizards are gnomes.
    asmodeusl.png Call me a Gnome, will you? I'LL KILL YOU!

TehSpectre has joined the Vertigo Mages Guild. Veritas has joined the Vertigo Mages Guild. MechMantis has joined the Vertigo Mages Guild. Asmodeus has joined the Vertigo Mages Guild...reluctantly...

The town well. At the moment it is reeking with green slime.
    026h.png027oh.png

The exterminator himself. Perhaps he'll have some answers...
    028y.png029ok.png030w.png

hemlock.png Did that seem shady to anyone else?
    veritas.png He seemed nice to me.
    mechmantis.png But you're an idiot...
    tehspectre.png The place was crawling with pests!
    asmodeusl.png And that mustache...

A stop by the temple to get blessed.
    031nj.png

The park seems clear, sans a bit of graffiti.
    032u.png033l.png

Now to the back alleys, which have been gated off from the rest of the city.
    034l.png035g.png
    036w.png037q.png

hemlock.png There are bugs everywhere, and all these empty crates. Strange.
    asmodeusl.png My orcish sense of smell can detect the pest reek in the crates. Like they were living in there.

Our heroes find the warehouse... owned by Joe himself!
    038h.png

tehspectre.png Maybe we'll find some tools inside.
    32053004.png Yes... tools...
    mechmantis.png Step aside, I'll lead the way.
    hemlock.png I really think that I outta...

039jn.png040a.png
    mechmantis.pngWHAT THE HELL IS-
    MechMantis is unconscious.

A heal is in order. The party continues to open crates full of pests.
    041w.png042e.png

An intriguing discovery...
    043p.png044hd.png045p.png

Among others...
    JM has found Wakazashi! JM has found Chain Mail! JM has found Ring Mail! JM has found Plate Mail!

The trash is cleaned up.
    046ys.png

asmodeusl.png Argh!
    Asmodeus is unconscious.
    hemlock.png That last slime oozed Asmodeus.
    mechmantis.png So much for orcish stamina.
    tehspectre.pngNo worries, I'll just, erm...

No. No he will not.
    047s.png

Now to confront Joe with the evidence!
    048s.png

veritas.pngNow we just wait for him to come back, right?

hemlock.pngtehspectre.png32053004.pngmechmantis.png .......

The good news is reported to Mayor Gunther. The first quest completed!
    049i.png050vb.png
    051s.png054z.png

asmodeusl.pngWhy hasn't someone healed me?!?

Notes
    Let me know what you guys think of the format. I went with small images because I ended up with 50+ of them, and that was cut down quite a bit. It's a little hard to show the flow of travel in this game.

Also, given that this is an RPG, there are lots of stats all around. Let me know if there is any specific information (gear, etc.) you'd like to stay updated on.

Corak on
    I live!
    edited September 2009
    I am entertained.

Darkewolfe on
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I am entertained.
    I too find myself entertained.

I didn't have the chance (or to be honest, the desire) to pick this game up way back when. Looks fun though.
    Just curious, did you have to do anything bizarre to get it to run on a modern PC?

see317 on
    edited September 2009
    see317 wrote: »
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I am entertained.
    I too find myself entertained.

I didn't have the chance (or to be honest, the desire) to pick this game up way back when. Looks fun though.
    Just curious, did you have to do anything bizarre to get it to run on a modern PC?

I am also curious. You really make me want to play some Might and Magic again.

Darkewolfe on
    edited September 2009
    Yay, my character is an idiot treehugger!

<3

VeritasVR on
    CoH_infantry.jpg
    edited September 2009
    Buy it from GOG.com, and run the installer.

That's all you need to do. Unfortunately, it's not the CD version, so you don't get all the fancy voices.

MechMantis on
  • brynstarbrynstar Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Corak, that was fantastic. Quite humorous.

Now I really want to buy these from GOG.

brynstar on
    Xbox Live: Xander51
    PSN ID : Xander51 Steam ID : Xander51
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I too am most entertained at the antics of the party, the short half orc thing is hilarious. Was I just too late for the Paladin? I didn't see anyone else grab it, guess I just missed it. At least my guy isn't REALLY a gnome IC right? ... Right?

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
    edited September 2009
    Sorry, I edited in my hand as paladin in one of the first posts.

Also enjoying it! Good ol' Spectre needs to learn some spells. Light is...handy, but he could probably use Cure Wounds. ;p

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • joshua1joshua1 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Great first installment. Shame I missed out on a party spot.

joshua1 on
    edited September 2009
    Glad you're all enjoying it. Next post will go up tomorrow evening sometime.
    see317 wrote: »

I got the game to run incredibly easily, actually. I'm almost waiting for some big problem to come along. I just loaded up DOSBox and off it went. Sadly, I don't have the CD version anymore, but you guys can't hear the voices anyway, and I remember most of them from when I originally played this years ago.

I too am most entertained at the antics of the party, the short half orc thing is hilarious. Was I just too late for the Paladin? I didn't see anyone else grab it, guess I just missed it. At least my guy isn't REALLY a gnome IC right? ... Right?

Oh, he's a Gnome. I needed a Gnome for the party, and orcs are lousy casters beside. So you get a racially confused Gnome :)
    joshua1 wrote: »
    Great first installment. Shame I missed out on a party spot.

Sorry about that. Had to take them on a first come, first served.

Corak on
    I live!
    edited September 2009
    Well, I knew he was technically a gnome in the game, rather I meant he's just a short half orc in the lets play IC (like were saying he's a half orc even if he isn't for stats purposes)

Lord_Asmodeus on
    edited September 2009
    I think we're saying he's a racially confused gnome, because it's funny. But you thinking that he's really a half-orc makes it better.

Darkewolfe on
    edited September 2009
    A bump, but not a shameless one. I have part 2 completed, but I'd rather not post it on the same page and force people to load all that if not necessary.

Corak on
    I live!
    edited September 2009
    tehspectre.pngWell, we can't very well have that.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg