As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[miniphalla] Phallanx: A Newbie Phalla - Game Over. Mafia win.

1242526272830»

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, just want to say thanks a bunch to JC for running an awesome and informative phalla, and to everyone else (except that cunthair Simpson:P) for playing a great game.

TL DR on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Athenor wrote: »
    Egos wrote: »
    Athenor- get a recognizable avatar, so you can be a brand; like obbi

I mentioned it at the beginning that I didn't have one, nor know what to go with.

I used to have eggxecute, from the old PA Forums Pokerap, but when the forum changed software I lost that. Now I have no clue what to go with. I do feel like kind of an outsider.

GIS for Athenor brought up a lot of RVs.

And this.

athenor.gif

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I've got an idea in mind, actually. Just grabbing paint.net because fucking basic paint won't let me cut a perfectly fucking square shape out.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

Suki on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Too late Suki, he called it already. :(

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    There, how does that look? :D

Athenor on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    It looks grape.

(I put a lot of effort in that lizard gif. Oh well it'll have a use eventually. :cry: )

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Suki wrote: »

Just so you know whenever I see your name I imagine Bill from True Blood saying SOOKEH

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I thought that lizard Gif was awesome, but I thought you just grabbed it at random. Sorry, man. Although I might just nab that for using on other forums I post at?

Edit: On second thought... hm. Shadowrun-themed images, or ying-yang lizards...

Athenor on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    It looks grape.

(I put a lot of effort in that lizard gif. Oh well it'll have a use eventually. :cry: )

:(

Egos on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The oroboros lizard does look pretty cool, Athenor

Egos on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Egos wrote: »
    The oroboros lizard does look pretty cool, Athenor

Yeah, I like it, although I can't think of anything witty to say because at first I thought it was a ying/yang. But it's not.

But I really, REALLY do like it. It goes well with the SR4 artwork. :D

Athenor on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    It's sorta Yin Yang. :D

I liked your other avatar as well. Just go with what you like.

• Options
    edited September 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    It's sorta Yin Yang. :D

I liked your other avatar as well. Just go with what you like.

They're both saved on my hard drive. Best of both worlds.

The other ones (including my sig) were chosen to pimp Shadowrun, which really, REALLY seems underappreciated around these parts, considering my shadowrun thread was one of the first 10 threads made on this forum. (I also helped come up with its original name.)

... But wow, we really should let this thread die, eh? There's more backstabbing to be had!

Athenor on
  • Options
    Julius CaezureJulius Caezure Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Suki wrote: »

I will reserve you a spot in the now-divorced advanced mechanics game that I will be starting up soon.

To all of those who may be "despairing" over the lack of continuity, I will probably be starting "phase 2" signups this weekend - I'm not talking months or even weeks. It's days. Daius was waiting for the next open spot and I couldn't hog this spot if it wasn't going to be newbie-only.

Julius Caezure on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    *points to the new phalla* And we're all gonna get whomped by the vets in that one, right?

... Right? :D

Athenor on
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hey pigeon, my joke in the new phalla only works if you sign up.

*poke*

Athenor on
  • Options
    KistraKistra Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    It works for those of us that get anyways :P

Kistra on
    Animal Crossing: City Folk Lissa in Filmore 3179-9580-0076
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    JC i think you should change the thread title to reflect the closed status. so people dont think we're running 4 phallas up in here.

psolms on
  • Options
    Julius CaezureJulius Caezure Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Thanks psolms.

Julius Caezure on
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    just lookin out for phellow phallateers.

psolms on
  • Options
    LemmingHeadLemmingHead Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    LemmingHead on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hugs!