As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Did anyone thank the enforcers yet?

13»

• psychopezpsychopez Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Huge thanks to s7arbuck, now that I can put a face with a forum name.

Not only was he keeping the queue room safe and secure, but he would come around trying to hype us up, even if it was 8:00a in the morning at times. "Come on, you guys excited, let me hear it!" When asked, I can bellow a very loud, very projecting hoot, and I did many a time.

s7arbuck was not just an Enforcer, he was morale officer and friend to all. Future Enforcers, nay, future gamers, nay, future people of all types would do well to learn from him and follow his ways.

psychopez on
    “Myth is the hidden part of every story, the buried part, the region that is still unexplored because there are as yet no words to enable us to get there."

-Italo Calvino
  • oyasumidesuoyasumidesu Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    psychopez wrote: »
    Huge thanks to s7arbuck, now that I can put a face with a forum name.

Not only was he keeping the queue room safe and secure, but he would come around trying to hype us up, even if it was 8:00a in the morning at times. "Come on, you guys excited, let me hear it!" When asked, I can bellow a very loud, very projecting hoot, and I did many a time.

s7arbuck was not just an Enforcer, he was morale officer and friend to all. Future Enforcers, nay, future gamers, nay, future people of all types would do well to learn from him and follow his ways.

AMEN to that!!

oyasumidesu on
  • grouchybastidgrouchybastid Registered User new member
    edited September 2009
    Another first-time Enforcer piping up (I was in Console Tourney, a bit of a backwater for PAX :P ), I was thanked by attendees a few times and each time it was kind of startling and definitely awesome.

So thank you for thanking us. Attendee attitude overall was a big part of what made my PAX experience excellent. Can't wati to see y'all next year!

grouchybastid on
  • NeelixNeelix Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I'd like to thank all the attendees who were understanding of our policy at the Saturday night concert of not allowing food or drink in the theater.

I know everyone hated me for having to enforce that, and I hated having to do it, but every person who said, "Oh man I totally understand, thanks a lot." was awesome and deserving of praise.

Neelix on