We are a group of game developers, 3d artists and musicians, headquartered at UC Santa Cruz. We are part of the computer game design program, and are developing a game for the PS3.
We are looking for artists who want the following;
1. Exposure to the game development cycle.
2. Exposure on the PS3.
3. Willing to work on an indie game for one academic year.
4. Be part of a unique IP, with an opportunity to commercialize.
5. Be part of a new science fiction, AI driven strategy game.
6. Be part of an experimental project that explores bleeding-edge AI and pioneering gameplay mechanics.
We have an agreement with Sony that allows us to explore their PS3 SDK, developer stations as part of academic research in game design. We are now ramping up our production, and are actively seeking artists with the following qualifications;
1. Concept / GUI design.
2. Able to design icons, menu items, menubars.
3. (not required) knows how to do shader/vertex programming
4. working knowledge of textures, UV maps.
5. Loves science fiction.
For inquiries and other details : email me at slade AT soe DOTT ucsc DOTT edu