As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phallakinetic - The New Renegade - IT'S ALL OVER! Hollow Village Victory!

1454647484951»

• Options
    AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, this game was hella prisoner's dilemma.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I think this game had the most truthful epic reveals I've ever seen.

Darian on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Well, Phallakinetic Epilogue will happen at some point in the future. Haven't figured out whether to make it a mini or a main yet.

Maybe for that one, people will remember which account is which, and maybe they'll refrain from sending five PMs a night, and maybe I'll keep hold of order PMs without having to request them being re-sent, and maybe I'll send response PMs in a reasonable time frame.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Well, Phallakinetic Epilogue will happen at some point in the future. Haven't figured out whether to make it a mini or a main yet.

Maybe for that one, people will remember which account is which, and maybe they'll refrain from sending five PMs a night, and maybe I'll keep hold of order PMs without having to request them being re-sent, and maybe I'll send response PMs in a reasonable time frame.

I would love another 50-man wacky hijinks awesome factions game, but I can understand if the process might kill you.

That said, if you need any help setting up the next one I'd do whatever I could.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg