As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's Morphin' Time!

• koffixkoffix Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-SMzzm41YI

behold, everyone yelling out things to morph. Jason got huge over the years.

koffix on
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited March 2007
    huaghglghalghlghlghlhghlughluagh

Whippy on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    God, I loved that show. Still do, actually. After Dino Thunder, though, it stopped being as awesome. It was like, "Whoa. Tommy still kicks ass. Holy shit, this is cool. They can never top this." And they haven't. I liked the 500th episode, because when I watched it, I remembered seeing the actual episodes that the clips were taken from. Ten years after it came out, if you asked me what I remembered from being a kid, I'd say, "Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles."

Me Too! on
  • grandmastervadergrandmastervader Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The best story was in Power Rangers...uh I think it was lost in space, or In space. It was the normal rangers vs some clone copies called the psycho Rangers. For about 6 episodes the rangers get their asses handed to them and had to run away to fight another day. It was awsome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho_Rangers

grandmastervader on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited March 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
    edited March 2007
    Coolest ranger of all time: Tie. Tommy and Jason. Sure, Tommy did all the cool shit, but who's the first one you think of when you remember the first season? Goddamn right, you think "Red Ranger." That sword was the shit.

Me Too! on
    edited March 2007
    The psycho rangers were so awesome, they actually fucking murdered a pink ranger.

Whippy on
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The best story was in Power Rangers...uh I think it was lost in space, or In space. It was the normal rangers vs some clone copies called the psycho Rangers. For about 6 episodes the rangers get their asses handed to them and had to run away to fight another day. It was awsome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho_Rangers

I remember that

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited March 2007
    The psycho rangers were so awesome, they actually fucking murdered a pink ranger.

I remember that shit! So awesome...they should've had that kinda shit more often.

Me Too! on
  • grandmastervadergrandmastervader Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Power Rangers in space was sweet. I liked it, but all the others after it i did not enjoy.

grandmastervader on
  • SNESSNES Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    koffix wrote: »

Hahaha, oh man.

That was awesome. I love how the alien ranger was just sort of there at the end.

SNES on
    MP:H-2019-3115-7752
    MKDS Friend Code: 476-802-986-689
    AC:WW Friend Code:3823-1420-6253
    Pokemon Friend Code: 3222 2050 0417
    edited March 2007
    Know what I really liked? How, up through In Space, it was all one big continuing story, with the same characters. It wasn't like you had to introduce all this new shit and work it in, they just built on the old.

Me Too! on
    edited March 2007
    I loved Wild Force

because they had all the different animals in the end and it was all OH SHIT

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Spanky The DolphinSpanky The Dolphin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I think I stopped watching Power Rangers right when they transitioned to Space or when they got their mythical Zords. Something like that, either way I only saw the series with the original team members.

So in other words, I have no idea what the hell half of you guys are talking about. :(

Spanky The Dolphin on
    edited March 2007
    You stopped watching after about the first season.

Which is fine, because that was the best fucking one.

Me Too! on
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Know what I really liked? How, up through In Space, it was all one big continuing story, with the same characters. It wasn't like you had to introduce all this new shit and work it in, they just built on the old.

I liked Lost Galaxy. They had this guy called Mike who was supposed to be the Red Ranger only for him to drop into a earthquake-made chasm, forcing his little brother to take the role instead. Oh, and in the end when the villainess goes nuts from a screwed-up combination with another baddie and she just goes POSTAL on the space colony. The last fight she had with that series' Red Ranger was sooooo good. His friggin' visor broke!

Owenashi on
  • Spanky The DolphinSpanky The Dolphin Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You stopped watching after about the first season.

Which is fine, because that was the best fucking one.

:^:

Spanky The Dolphin on
  • koffixkoffix Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Owenashi wrote: »

I liked Lost Galaxy. They had this guy called Mike who was supposed to be the Red Ranger only for him to drop into a earthquake-made chasm, forcing his little brother to take the role instead. Oh, and in the end when the villainess goes nuts from a screwed-up combination with another baddie and she just goes POSTAL on the space colony. The last fight she had with that series' Red Ranger was sooooo good. His friggin' visor broke!

Dude, I think Timeforce had the best last boss fight. It was incredible seeing every ranger owned so badly by one guy, not a monster either.

koffix on
  • Si SenorSi Senor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    they use all kind of retarded themes nowadays.

I say, dinosaur robot zords are king. nobody messes with a giant metal super dinosaur.

Si Senor on
    sigging2.jpg
    edited March 2007

That was probably the best scene in an episode. Not the best episode, just the best scene. Best episode was the one with all the red rangers. You're like, "Hey, it's Tommy! Too bad there's no--Oh shit! It's Jason! HA! Better run, fuckers, cause Jason's coming!"

Me Too! on
  • Si SenorSi Senor Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    SNES wrote: »

Hahaha, oh man.

That was awesome. I love how the alien ranger was just sort of there at the end.

holy shit. every single fucking red ranger? who the hell needed such a big ass kicking that they called in every red ranger ever?

Si Senor on
    sigging2.jpg
  • Jazz SamuraiJazz Samurai Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    OH SHIT ALL TEN RED RANGERS TOGETHER

Jazz Samurai on
    yup
    edited March 2007

That was probably the best scene in an episode. Not the best episode, just the best scene. Best episode was the one with all the red rangers. You're like, "Hey, it's Tommy! Too bad there's no--Oh shit! It's Jason! HA! Better run, fuckers, cause Jason's coming!"

Well I see the change in stories as their own little series. That's why the finale for Lost Galaxy was the best episode for that series, just like the Red Ranger Reunion was the best episode for Wild Force. Some fans still complain though that it was Cole (WF's Red Ranger) who scored the deathblow on Serpentera.

Owenashi on
    edited March 2007

Hahaha, oh man.

holy shit. every single fucking red ranger? who the hell needed such a big ass kicking that they called in every red ranger ever?

I don't remember, but I do remember that Rocky wasn't there, but Eric showed up as Quantam Ranger. I was like, "Dude, what the fuck? He's not a red ranger! He's the sixth one, goddammit!" Then I realized, they couldn't do a sixth ranger team-up, because Tommy was half of them.

Me Too! on
  • Jazz SamuraiJazz Samurai Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Well I see the change in stories as their own little series. That's why the finale for Lost Galaxy was the best episode for that series, just like the Red Ranger Reunion was the best episode for Wild Force. Some fans still complain though that it was Cole (WF's Red Ranger) who scored the deathblow on Serpentera.

I think we have transitioned into knowing too much about Power Rangers.

Jazz Samurai on
    yup
    edited March 2007
    man

now I want to watch some power rangers

And break out my megazord toys and play with them

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited March 2007
    man

now I want to watch some power rangers

And break out my megazord toys and play with them

I know. I just watched the Forever Red Morph video on YouTube, and now I want to see if there's more episodes on there.

Me Too! on
    edited March 2007
    They have the Psycho Rangers episode

Scrumtrulescent on
    edited March 2007

Hahaha, oh man.

I don't remember, but I do remember that Rocky wasn't there, but Eric showed up as Quantam Ranger. I was like, "Dude, what the fuck? He's not a red ranger! He's the sixth one, goddammit!" Then I realized, they couldn't do a sixth ranger team-up, because Tommy was half of them.

Well he's TECHNACALLY a Red Ranger cause of his suit's color but I can see your point. Glad they did a unmorphed fight scene before the big fight on the moon's surface in that episode. I think the Lightspeed Ranger was the only one to go 'Fuck this, I'm a fireman' and just start gunning all the bad-guys down rather then actually try martial arts. That was pretty cool. That and the scene at the end when all the Red Rangers tried to give reasons why they were the best RR ever.

Owenashi on
    edited March 2007
    Fuck that. I want to see something like the entire Forever Red episode. I've seen Psycho Rangers many times. But goddammit, seeing Jason kicking ass never gets old.

EDIT: Forever Red was a lie. They didn't need all those rangers. Tommy and Jason could've handled that by themselves because they are the coolest fucking rangers, ever

Me Too! on
    edited March 2007
    Lightspeed Rescue had the worst fucking red ranger ever. The guy looked like he was goddamned forty, and couldn't act worth dick. I only liked that season because it finally had a ranger with my first name, Ryan.

Whippy on
    edited March 2007
    Who was the coolest "sixth ranger" besides Tommy? We all know Tommy kicked all their asses, I want to find the runner-up. I'm gonna go with either Jason as gold ranger, or that titanium one from Lightspeed.

Me Too! on
    edited March 2007
    I liked the Quantum Ranger

I also now have my Lost in Space Megazord out

I am playing with it, making rocket ship noises

I also have a pokemon avatar

Oh

my God

I've wasted my life

Scrumtrulescent on
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Wayne%20Gretsky-734438.jpg

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Who was the coolest "sixth ranger" besides Tommy? We all know Tommy kicked all their asses, I want to find the runner-up. I'm gonna go with either Jason as gold ranger, or that titanium one from Lightspeed.

the Gold Ranger and the one from Space I think he was Silver.

bloodyroarxx on
    edited March 2007
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So am I the only one here that thought power rangers was stupid?

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited March 2007
    I thought we were talking about hotties

Staleghoti on
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
    edited March 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    So am I the only one here that thought power rangers was stupid?

Get the fuck out. Right now.

There's no joke in there. You need to fucking leave.

Me Too! on
    edited March 2007
    gretzky.jpg

Staleghoti on