As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Game Onduit] The Conduit - Get on to it!

14567810»

• agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    CZroe wrote: »
    Wait, did this game just pronounce "cache" as "cash-aye?" WTF?! Cache = "Cash" How does an error like that make it through every level of development without someone correcting it?

Repressed Canadian accent coming through, all the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place, it just takes someone who can see the patterns.

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • spiderpat01spiderpat01 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Got my router up and running again if anyone wants to play.

spiderpat01 on
    edited September 2009
    Hey all I'll be playing tonight at around 10 pm cst. Be great to see ya!

spiderpat01 on
    edited September 2009
    Hey all I'll be playing tonight at around 10 pm cst. Be great to see ya!

Watch your back, I'm hopping on.

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
    edited September 2009
    about 3:30 in the afternoon cst. I"m online. Who is James?

spiderpat01 on
  • psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I am! Good games. That Killèr dude was good. Also the single ASE round was EPIC.

psyck0 on
    Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
    steam_sig.png
    edited September 2009
    Yeah he was freakishly good. It was indeed epic, most of the time they are lopsided affairs but this one was good and broke up the monotony of endless marathon stupid rocket matches.

Bout 9:30 pm cst and i'm logging in if anyone wants to play.

spiderpat01 on
  • MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, I've been trying to get back in this again but every game I'm in amounts to everyone grabbing a rocket launcher and camping a corner. The few occasions where someone's fought me like a man ended with a rocket from halfway across the map :(

And of course even when more people were playing, I never was on at the same time as you guys.

Mars on
    edited September 2009
    So hackers are generally a Bad Thing, but I played with this one hacker who somehow forced a CUSTOM MAP. It was pretty cool- wide open space with random lines of boxes everywhere and some ramps, nothing fancy but it was a neat change of pace.

Got a bit less fun when he went invincible because his team sucked and we were dominating.

psyck0 on
    steam_sig.png
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    psyck0 wrote: »
    So hackers are generally a Bad Thing, but I played with this one hacker who somehow forced a CUSTOM MAP. It was pretty cool- wide open space with random lines of boxes everywhere and some ramps, nothing fancy but it was a neat change of pace.

Got a bit less fun when he went invincible because his team sucked and we were dominating.

Seems likely what you were playing with was a debug room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZA4AUc3FJc

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
    edited September 2009
    I wonder if they could hack together a coop campaign mode.

Or a pony.

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Glenn565Glenn565 Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    The games we played together were fun, but every time I tried playing randoms I always ran into at least 1 cheater. I returned the game to GameFly in disgust after that.

Homebrew is awesome and all that, but not when it so easily leads to online cheating. :(

Glenn565 on
    3DS code:4511-0654-1976
    NNID: Glenn565
    edited September 2009
    Going on now.

psyck0 on
    steam_sig.png
    edited September 2009
    I jumped on and saw you but alas the game was full, but i'm still on and this game is about done so a spot might open. Next time though!!

spiderpat01 on
    edited October 2009
    Anyone still playing? I hop on most days. Getting sick of the hackers, though I have discovered a fun new way to cope: spam flashbangs at them if they are on your team. It works better with glitchers who can't run outside the map to avoid you or use super-speed to get away.

psyck0 on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for the games, Clark and Finch! Not sure you even knew I was there. I guess I should get a Wii Speak.

That damn Morgan. I think he had a hack on that was letting him team kill, because he did it every single game and the glitch only allows it against one player for one game.

psyck0 on
    steam_sig.png
  • BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Sequeled.

Guess I better get around to actually playing the first one like I've been meaning to.

Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
  • Mr.BrickMr.Brick Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I did manage to get around to playing this. It was pretty good actually.

The art department though needs some serious help.

Mr.Brick on
    pew pew pew
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The aliens weren't bad looking, but there wasn't enough variety. Hopefully since the engine already exists, they'll focus on rounding out the experience.

Delzhand on