As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cloudy [Chat] Calculator

ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammitceterum censeoRegistered User regular
edited September 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
This really is one of the bestest Japanese indie-pop albums ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VDCAcUm4QM

fuck gendered marketing
Elldren on

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Elki, what was that comic about?

Cinders on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGaqLT-gO4

Completely worth the 7 1/2 minutes to watch it.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That's not really high praise for that album.

Tav on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    that was quick

Senjutsu on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    I knocked, she didn't answer the door.

That's fairly safe to assume she wants to be left alone.

I'd say so, but if it gets louder or anything I'd probably try again or talk to the ra.

I can't hear anything any more. If I hear something again later, I'll try again if the RA still isn't back.

Or else she's lying in her bathroom bleeding in a floor of her own blood. :(

I mean, I like to have a little cry in the corner too, so I'm not too worried, but...

Greeper on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Damn it, I was going to do "Lewis Hamil[chat], because Elldren isn't fast enough" and post this image:

tagheuerlewishamilton2.jpg

japan on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Tommaso Landolfi

Elendil on
    edited September 2009
    Cinders wrote: »

The Merch. If enough children don't use their "purchasing power" and buy enough Merch merchandise, the Merch turns into the Fleshreaper and goes from house to house collecting torsos.

japan on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    that was quick

I didn't want to lose it to somebody else making one because I'm too slow.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited September 2009
    checking on someone because you hear them crying is all kinds of weird

Elendil on
    edited September 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Tommaso Landolfi

Rollo Tomasi

Senjutsu on
    edited September 2009
    I just convinced my yank friend to come to a death metal gig next month. I don't think he knows what he's getting into.

Tav on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    japan wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »

The Merch. If enough children don't use their "purchasing power" and buy enough Merch merchandise, the Merch turns into the Fleshreaper and goes from house to house collecting torsos.

I forgot the Merch turned into a monster.

Cinders on
    edited September 2009

I'm pretty weird though.

And they really jammed into my head last year that college students have two hobbies: Partying and suicide.

Greeper on
    edited September 2009

Not really.

He can hear her through a wall.

Damn you're strange.

Tav on
    edited September 2009

N-no?

Senjutsu on
    edited September 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    I just convinced my yank friend to come to a death metal gig next month. I don't think he knows what he's getting into.

Just make sure he doesn't expect to walk out with the same number of teeth as he had going in.

japan on
    edited September 2009
    OH HEY STRANGER I COULDN'T HELP LISTENING TO YOU BE MISERABLE THROUGH THE WALL

Elendil on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    another day another thread

one thread per day almost

00000219.gif

Rust on
    edited September 2009
    I really couldn't help it.

Should I just turn up my music to drown out the wailing?

That seems somehow cold.

Greeper on
    edited September 2009

maybe she needs to talk to someone, or needs some help

Senjutsu on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    One day I will get a chat, and it will be glorious.

Greeper you did ok, just asking if someone is ok when you hear them sobbing is a nice thing to do.

Reminds me of a story when I lived in the dorm and some girl called me and refused to believe I wasn't her boyfriend and basically screamed at me for like half an hour.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
    edited September 2009

Said like a person who's never had to talk to the parents of a person trapped in a destructive relationship who had an abortion but told the father they miscarried and ended up killing themselves.

... That went to a weird place. Never mind.

japan on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

Crying is normally indicitive of someone in distress of some sort. I'd like to think most folks would at least look in on me if for some reason I was crying hard enough that I could be heard through a wall. More then likely if I were I'd probably be to the point of needing some sort of assistance.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    edited September 2009

Just make sure he doesn't expect to walk out with the same number of teeth as he had going in.

It is very easy to avoid pits at gigs. I've been to.... numerous gigs and have only once been involved in a pit.

And anyway, they're not nearly as violent as they seem. Noone ever throws punches or elbows in a pit because that is a dick move. If someone goes down, you help them up. That's how it works.

Tav on
    edited September 2009

or she's really hot and she will be so moved by your compassion during her time of need that she'll fuck your brains out

Me Too! on
    edited September 2009
    Me Too! wrote: »

or she's really hot and she will be so moved by your compassion during her time of need that she'll fuck your brains out

this too

Senjutsu on
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    sarksusmcflytospitemyfa.jpg

Elendil, read this one.

Gim on
    edited September 2009

It is very easy to avoid pits at gigs. I've been to.... numerous gigs and have only once been involved in a pit.

And anyway, they're not nearly as violent as they seem. Noone ever throws punches or elbows in a pit because that is a dick move. If someone goes down, you help them up. That's how it works.

I know, I was taking the piss.

EDIT: I still have all my teeth.

japan on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited September 2009

One Rancid show, some guy tried to body slam me and I avoided it. I memorized him and then he felt my elbows in his kidneys. I don't freaking take crap in pits. Though I try to avoid the really violent ones now.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009

this too

Can't forget the old "my boyfriend from high school just broke up with me because he says that me being in a different college is so hard! Hold me!" scenario.

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
    edited September 2009

Fuck that stomp their heads (don't do this Jesus Christ)

Me Too! on
    edited September 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    sarksusmcflytospitemyfa.jpg

Elendil, read this one.

why does it say sarksus

isn't that ronaldo's picture?

Senjutsu on
    edited September 2009

or mortified and creeped out which I can't help but feel would be my reaction in that circumstance

Elendil on
    edited September 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »

One Rancid show, some guy tried to body slam me and I avoided it. I memorized him and then he felt my elbows in his kidneys. I don't freaking take crap in pits. Though I try to avoid the really violent ones now.

I've been at local punk shows with people I know and we spend half the show trying to hurt each other

I've gone for the body slam during a circle and missed and fucked my arm up something fierce on the landing

Me Too! on
    edited September 2009

or mortified and creeped out which I can't help but feel would be my reaction in that circumstance

Or she'll want your cock

Me Too! on
    edited September 2009

At the start of Decade Of Aggression you can hear Slayer telling the crowd to help someone up if they go down in a pit.

Tav on
    edited September 2009
    why does it say sarksus

isn't that ronaldo's picture?
    nobody said it was an autobiography

Elendil on
    edited September 2009

RARRGH I AM DRUNK AND ARBITRARILY VIOLENT

japan on
This discussion has been closed.