As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Glossalalia++] He'd get away with it, too, if it weren't for us meddling kids

• alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "All this talk of 'Not interfering with nature'! When a flood threatens to take your cattle, do you just sit there and let it take your livelihood? I know this ain't no simple flood. But you get my point, and I know I'm not alone in it." Kro sighs, "Now, about this tower, we shout have some muscle bust this door down and create a distraction, moving up. I like the idea of splitting into two. One for the universe n' another for the lady. Hit her from two sides." He throws his hands up, "But really, I'm good with anything."

Congratts Matt!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    thank you
    the dude running the auditions was a wee bit miffed, though

"How long have you been at this school?"
    "My whole life."
    "What year are you in, Junior, Senior?
    "Um... Junior?"
    "Why didn't you audition your freshman year!?"

Antimatter on
  • LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Krosius wrote: »
    "All this talk of 'Not interfering with nature'! When a flood threatens to take your cattle, do you just sit there and let it take your livelihood? I know this ain't no simple flood. But you get my point, and I know I'm not alone in it." Kro sighs, "Now, about this tower, we shout have some muscle bust this door down and create a distraction, moving up. I like the idea of splitting into two. One for the universe n' another for the lady. Hit her from two sides." He throws his hands up, "But really, I'm good with anything."

"Fool. This beyond mere livestock. Have you tried to to stop a planet from turning? Tried to stop it in its orbit? This is on a scale you can't even imagine.

"We hit the Lady hard, and we hit her fast. If the Universe is still contained then... then we see to it."

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Congratulations, Matt.

Also, guy, there is no way you're gonna sneak into the Spire, discorporate or no - it's walls are laced with Fracture Fields, and you are in the middle of a damn war-zone. You're gonna have to go in through the main gate, during the assault, just like everyone else who can't fly and/or is filled with The Wrath.

[War Room]
    <Regardless of what we do, it is very clear that we must do something,> Oltalen interjects. <Time is of the essence here. A plan of action must be decided upon.>

[Lard Room]
    The little white man fidgets nervously in his seat. "There has been thought, sir, among the Wrath. We feel you, in your state now, are not strong enough to face the Lady one-on-one. We fear you will fall."

Boots nods, concerned for Gary's safety.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    Antimatter wrote: »
    [Day 19]
    "Sooooo, you guys have a gameplan yet? My plan's basically sneak in and give the Damaged Despot a stern talking to and an ass-whuppin'.
    You guys have an armorer?"

Sorry I forgot to reply to this Anti.

"We're converting the city, one delegate at a time. Then we'll plan our final move."

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
    edited September 2009
    well, it was worth a shot

thanks lock
    Today
    The Tenth waits for the proper moment to sneak in.

Day 19
    "Righty-O. Anything I can do around here before I leave?"

Antimatter on
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Congrats on the acting matt.

NeoToma on
    edited September 2009
    again, many thanks
    I was rather surprised, to be honest
    of course, it isn't in the bag, yet
    there might be callbacks tomorrow, but I'm reasonably sure I'll be picked

Antimatter on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »

[War Room]
    Will you fags hurry up and come up with a plan already so we can get this show on the road?

:p

Anyway, if there's no sneaking to be done, let's go straight for Thieresai. We can take her out, then I can warp Loeli and Dux down to the Universe to create a new bubble while we figure out what we're doing.

Speed Racer on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kro's gonna punch that door down tonight, no more dilly dally.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited September 2009
    Day 19
    "Righty-o. So, about the second question, you guys HAVE to have someone that gives you stuff, I mean you couldn't just attack by yourself."

This is pretty damned meta, Matt.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    sorry
    I'll delete that
    I was trying to make a reason for HOW I got the divinity and grasps

Antimatter on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "So that we do not waste too many resources on battling Thieresai's guards I propose that I use the Mach ∞ to take our three strongest fighters immediately to her throne room using my exceptional speed to bypass her obstacles."

So who are our best fighters? Kro, Dubh and Perrult?

Speed Racer on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "We head straight for Universe, an' contain it wi' our own power. De lady 'ill come ter us as soon we dick around wi' 'er bubble. An' den, Oi take back some borrowed power." Dubh clenches his hands. "She's usin' de power av me echo ter control dis city, an' I'd like it back."

Dux is our best fighter by far, but he was a shitty mental score. I'm not feeling too confident about his will, alone, holding the Universe in. Unless it's a literal physical act on his part, like crushing a piece of coal until it turns into a diamond.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    edited September 2009
    Oh yeah for some reason I forgot about Dux. Replace Pherrult with him.

You know, thinking about it, what happened to the power from everyone else's echoes?

Speed Racer on
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD told me we blew our power by fighting off the old gods. Thieresai never had to do that, hence why she's loaded.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    well
    fuck

Antimatter on
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    hey

I have a pretty high strength too...

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    How many days did you spend in the depths, Tommy? Jeez.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    totally gonna try and convert her with For The Land

Antimatter on
    edited September 2009
    Oltalen has actually been investigating what happened before you guys died, and will summarize it all for you at the end of the meeting in a big gay speech.

For The Land is in no way or shape going to be enough to convert The Lady. That shit is for unnamed NPCs.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    and the lantern might help a bit too

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD

I had the best hangover day ever

it was ended with my climbing up a backstop at my job

been wanting to climb that fucker for so long

just a straight up run, kick, jump, and climb up that thing

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    Yea, man, if we could "Slick son of a Bitch" our way outta this she wouldn't be much of a final boss

NeoToma on
    edited September 2009
    Well, at least we can rely on my Russian Roulette ability should shit truly hit the fan. Bring it all down to one dice, the great equalizer.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited September 2009
    also, my party hard ability brings my strength up to twelve dice

Really, all I'm saying is that I want to have a bigger part in this

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    shitshitshitfuckfuckshitdammitsonofabitch
    again, worth a shot

Antimatter on
    edited September 2009
    I think we can all agree that we are some pretty awesome ass kickers right now.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited September 2009
    * Paragon of Health 4 [x3]
    * Diplomatic Demeanor 3 [x1]
    * Medicine Man 10 [x16]

How many sets of five days did Feli spend in the Depths? I ask cause I need to figure out how many aspect points Locth has.

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
    edited September 2009
    I'll try and convert her damnable and inevitable bodyguards, then

Antimatter on
    edited September 2009
    You have my lantern
    Dux wrote:
    and my shield
    Dubh wrote:
    AND MY DAGGERS

gimli9.jpg
    This is actually a real life picture of Bear

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Congratulations, Matt.

Also, guy, there is no way you're gonna sneak into the Spire, discorporate or no - it's walls are laced with Fracture Fields, and you are in the middle of a damn war-zone. You're gonna have to go in through the main gate, during the assault, just like everyone else who can't fly and/or is filled with The Wrath.

[War Room]
    <Regardless of what we do, it is very clear that we must do something,> Oltalen interjects. <Time is of the essence here. A plan of action must be decided upon.>

[Lard Room]
    The little white man fidgets nervously in his seat. "There has been thought, sir, among the Wrath. We feel you, in your state now, are not strong enough to face the Lady one-on-one. We fear you will fall."

Boots nods, concerned for Gary's safety.

"Oh pfff. You guys ain't got much faith for being pretty much destroyed by me to begin with. I like, one pieced you, boots. And you, I kind of just sort of - danced circles around you."

Gary laughs loudly.

"And are we forgetting the dude I crazied to death?"

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    I have complete faith in Bear.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited September 2009
    he's going to take her out because nothing he does ever fails

Antimatter on
    edited September 2009
    Man, remember when we did stuff as group? Like a team?

i miss that

NeoToma on
    edited September 2009
    I know.

Oltalen knows.

Oltalen remembers.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    In fairness, now that we have so many players it makes more sense to have us split into teams. We can get more done that way.

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2009
    Day 19
    "Righty-O. Anything I can do around here before I leave?"

Anti, I'm pretty tired and probably not as swift as I should be right now.

But can I just say Locth has told you everything you need to know/want to hear?

Lockout on
    f24GSaF.jpg
    edited September 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    "We head straight for Universe, an' contain it wi' our own power. De lady 'ill come ter us as soon we dick around wi' 'er bubble. An' den, Oi take back some borrowed power." Dubh clenches his hands. "She's usin' de power av me echo ter control dis city, an' I'd like it back."

just so we don't lose track

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    yeah, I was just stalling
    DE?AD seemed to want that
    sorry I wasted your time anyway

Antimatter on
This discussion has been closed.