As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Glossalalia++] He'd get away with it, too, if it weren't for us meddling kids

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    what did she do?

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Can we make that a double fist pound? Because I am lolling.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Damn it this is what happens when we don't have our regularly scheduled sad session at the end of the thread.

Things get unbalanced.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kro, you get some skin with that high-five.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    *High-Five* Woo yeah! The tears sustain me!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Straight up. My cap is on backwards and I got the shades on, man.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I do what I can.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man, every time I turn Scribblenauts on my first instinct is to type "poop."

Speed Racer on
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Everyone give Vis a break. He's going through a difficult time because he's got so many ladies interested in him that it all gets jumbled and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ha.

Ha.

I am so alone.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    Just keep laughing. Just keep smiling.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    Man, where's Scarlet? Scarlet ought to be here for this. He's got the picture.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Stupid baw stuff inside
    Psh, guys, it has nothing to do with multiple women. What happened was she told me that her boyfriend abuses her and shit and gave me like vivid descriptions. And when I got fucking furious and shell-shocked at the same time, Woops! She lied to me to see how much I cared and she loves me. Now that in itself was fucked up because that was ridiculously upsetting to me that she was (supposedly) getting punched in the face and shit.

Then woops! She texted me a few minutes later saying something about what she's in a relationship with her boyfriend who she thinks she loves and let's just be friends. And she told said boyfriend who is probably going to be ignorant and physically attack me, that me and her had a thing or something.

Teenage romance is so fucking stupid, please tell me it gets better when you get older.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Viscount: Bitches man.

Jo'Marli uses his mic, to assist in the assault of the tower. "This is our timmmmmmme! No holding back, this is our nightttttttttt. We're not going down.......WITHOUT A FIGHT!" as he sings he is envolved in righteous flames, that eventually turn into a badass all white suit.

My final grasp?
    [Leaf in the Wind] You carefree attitude allows you to defend agasint mental attacks with your social stat.

NeoToma on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Man Neo now Tomarli's gonna have to die.

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2009
    PLAY

<Wait,> Oltalen says, holding up a hand. <In the days since we reunited, I have been doing research into the events that occurred before your deaths, and I believe I have reassembled them to a reasonable approximation of accuracy.

<In the last days before your deaths, the universe was plunged into a dark time - the humans suffered the brunt of it, as The Old Gods spoke to them more clearly than any other. The Old Gods called to them, and warped their minds into a unified force with the singular task of bringing those dead deities forth into our world.
    <You stood against them.
    <You hunted down your echoes, your shadows, and, one by one, you reclaimed them. You took that godly power, and you wielded it to protect the people of the universe from those dark beings that would consume their minds. Even those of you without echoes - and there is indication that you were never able to recover The Warrior, The Killing Shadow, or the Incendiary Fool - stood, with their shoulders square and tall. When the apocalypse came, you did not falter.>

Oltalen stands, causing the other delegates to stir uncomfortably. <You charged into the depths, into the breach where the Old Gods had made their foothold. You faced an armada of war ships, and cut a scythe through them toward the brink. You fought them there, in that place, for days.>

Ytlkrek smiles. "They had to send in eight waves of reinforcements."

<In the end, it was just the ten of you, fighting an army and their gods. The ten of you, versus everything reality can throw at you...

<...and you fought them to a stand-still.>

Ytlkrek puts a hand on Speed's shoulder. "So you gave 'em the boom."

Oltalen nods. <You stripped yourselves of your echoes, giving each to your Mr. McStubblylegs, and, donning a space-suit, he leaped into the face of the gods...

<...and pulled the trigger. All that divine power detonated in a single blast large enough to light up the void, to send the scrabbling deities reeling back into their non-space, sealing the hole behind them like a collapsing mine-shaft.
    <The Wrath survived, an unintended, and unavoidable consequence, but the Universe was safe.>

He waves, and the projected model of the Spire dissipates in a flash of light. <I have told you this, both to sate your curiosity, and because, when it comes time to face the Lady and decide the fate of the Universe, I want you to remember. I want you to remember that together, you have done the impossible many times over. I want you to remember that your actions have rewritten the history of the universe once already, and that your names are forever tied to the destiny of things. I want you to remember that together, you are unstoppable.>

Oltalen nods, and the two machine souls standing by the outer doors of the bunker quickly open them, pale light flooding into the room.

The entirety of the revolutionary army has been gathered there, in the courtyard of the Pherrult's Keep. A billion and more souls assembled, all soldiers now, taught to fight and to win, all standing perfectly in marching order, ready to move at a moments notice. They look up at the entrance to the bunker, and a billion and more arms rise to solute. Beyond them, down a wide path cleared by the revolutionaries, looms the Spire, impossibly tall, its shiny black skin coated with a new layer of rippling, cracking Fracture, its enormous double doors all but welded shut.

This is your doing. This is your army. These are your people.

Today, a Queen will fall.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    Fuck. Yes.

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2009
    Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

I happened to be listening to this while reading that post and oh my god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L_X1srpocM

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2009
    a good music choice

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• FerryFerry Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    what would the density of a burlap sack full of dead killer bees be?

Ferry on
    ferrysigrn4.gif
    edited September 2009
    Very good, Vis.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    you're setting the mood, Vis

speech incoming

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    Ferry wrote: »
    what would the density of a burlap sack full of dead killer bees be?

Three quarters.

DE?AD on
  • FerryFerry Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I bet it would float

cinnabar wooo

Ferry on
    ferrysigrn4.gif
    edited September 2009
    god damn

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    Speed pulls up to the front of the lines.

"I have room for the three people that want to be the ones to take the first swing at the queen!"

Speed Racer on
    edited September 2009
    "Me!"

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    "Oh yea!"

NeoToma on
    edited September 2009
    wait one moment guys

finishing my rousing speech

shamelessly stolen from something

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    "De Cracked Lady is up there. We'll find 'er." Dubh nods at Jo'Marli. "Put dis on de mic. Oi want everyone ter 'ear dis."

"Listen up, Revolution, dis is yer leader speakin'." Dubh gazes at all who chose to stand against the lady.

"We 'av our objective. Find de lady before she finds a way ter kill us. An' oi refuse ter let anythin' ter get in de way av that mission." Fire laces around Dubh's body, flaring with each punctuation.

"We all saw what 'as 'appened to dis city. We saw de bodies, we saw de destruction, we saw wha' de Lady did." He stabs a finger at the crowd.

"Too long 'av we stood apart. Now 'tis our time ter step up an' do our part for de rest of de city. Time ter show Signet what we're made of." A *slam* echoes over the crowd as Dubh puts a fist in his palm.

"Our enemy knows we're comin', an' when we enter the tower the Lady's followers will be waitin' for us." The McStubblylegs family nods along, from behind Dubh.

"We need ter do dis. Not just for own sake, but for de sake av everythin' in existence."

Dubh's voice lowers.

"This is de most important mission any of us 'as been on. De fate of everythin' is at stake. We must stop de lady, no matter what de cost." He gazes at the crowd, seeing brothers and sisters in arms. United, as one. The greatest family that has ever walked.

Dubh pumps a fist in the air, admidst a sharp cheer erupting from the crowd. A red, flaming sphere streaks over the crowd, lighting all beneath it.

"An' Oi promise yer, WE WILL STOP HER!"

shamelessly stolen

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    Tommy jumps toward Jo'Marli, his fist raised in the fist bump position. As here nears him, time seems to slow down, Matrix style

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    man, after a speech that rousing, I feel like such a chump

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    [Glossalalia++] Speech Day

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    Jo'Marli bumbs the hell outta that fist, matching Tommy's righteous fire with his own in an mini-explosion of awesome.

Respekt knuckles

NeoToma on
    edited September 2009
    Saving my speeches for later.

Feli nods and get's ready to attack the Tower when the others are ready, with his eyes.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited September 2009
    This is where Gary falls down near Dubh and releases a fart over Jo'Marli's mic.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

edited September 2009
    "Hell Yeah! We're gonna kick the shit outta that bitch!"

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    edited September 2009
    My speech comes with my final attack.

" I said my peace." Kro mumbles.

He turns to the assembled army, "Everyone here! Everyone with the courage to lift arms! Know that today, that even should you fall, you shall live again!"

Kro then cocks his arms, ready to blast down the doors.

Also, who's all riding with Speed? I think we got a pretty heavy hint we're supposed to stick together.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited September 2009
    I hope the queen gives a super villain monolouge.
    Seriously don't look :P

"....yo yo, I know you're a big deal now and imma let you finish, but Pyscho Whale was the best supervillian ever! THE BEST OF ALL TIME!"

NeoToma on
    edited September 2009
    Oh god.

DE?AD on
    edited September 2009
    Jo'Marli opens with the first attack.

We could kill this bitch.

We could kill her with memes.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

This discussion has been closed.