As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Step 5: Remove [DOODLES] from microwave, mix in content of flavor packet. [NSFW]

• ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I can buy her torso being that lithe maybe, but what really does it is when you compare the hip and leg on our right to her waist, I can't put that together in my head.

Her humongous tits spilling over on the left isn't helping either.

Scosglen on
  • SonicSonic Absentee Landlord Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, I see what you mean. D: Fixes are forthcoming.

Sonic on
  • MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Ok I'm done/abandoning this.
    Tried a different pose with the girl, but it wasn't working out, so backed it out and added a loincloth. Which I hope takes away from the fact that she's in a busting-a-turd position.

landing.png

Mustang on
    edited October 2009
    Now with less horrifying torso!:
    100309steampunkpennyc.jpg

Sonic on
  • astillacastillac Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sonic, looks much less painful now. :D

Also, I just wanted to say her legs and costume are pretty sweet. <3

astillac on
  • CharisCharis Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    astillac wrote: »
    Sonic, looks much less painful now. :D

Also, I just wanted to say her legs and costume are pretty sweet. <3

Quoted for truth

Charis on
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    That is pretty nice Mustang

I'm a sucker for Caribbean colors

Godfather on
  • ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Much better Sonic!

Scosglen on
  • srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Godfather wrote: »
    I'm a sucker for Caribbean colors
    you mean on women? because I don't see anything else about that picture that seems Caribbean-colored. so you must mean the chick.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
    edited October 2009
    Thanks guys :)

Sonic on
  • Radar6590Radar6590 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    This is def a shitty photo, but the darned thing wont scan right because it's on a board, and I don't feel like trying to get a better photo for a third time at this late hour. Anyway, it was an assignment on perspective, and the lines are pretty wobbly, but it's because it was my first real shot at using nibs, and it was all freehand. If anyone's like, a nib master, though, and has tips for me, that would be great.

nibs.jpg

Radar6590 on
    My DeviantArt
    Loomdun wrote: »
    ...And I am being hulked enraged by multiple things right now and I will destroy you
    edited October 2009
    The perspective looks solid to me, but i'm too lazy to spot-check it.

Check to see if the characters fall into perspective as well.

Godfather on
  • Asamof the HorribleAsamof the Horrible Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    jshk48.jpg

<_> eyes

Asamof the Horrible on
  • desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »
    I only pointed it out because I guess I want to ask you: would you take a commission for a tattoo design down the line? I was thinking of those "horses" or something else in that ink style.

Yes, yes I would. Private message me about it when you're closer to thinking 'it's tattoo time'.

desperaterobots on
    edited October 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »
    I only pointed it out because I guess I want to ask you: would you take a commission for a tattoo design down the line? I was thinking of those "horses" or something else in that ink style.

Yes, yes I would. Private message me about it when you're closer to thinking 'it's tattoo time'.

will do, though it may be a long time in the future. I'll know how to find you.

with the magic of the internet!

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • astillacastillac Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Doodling it good for drawing. I should do it more often: Today's scribbles.

astillac on
  • PROXPROX Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I wish toast was still alive to appreciate that drawing sonic. It's really nice. Man i wish we could have AC steampunk adventures.

PROX on
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    PROX wrote: »
    I wish toast was still alive to appreciate that drawing sonic. It's really nice. Man i wish we could have AC steampunk adventures.

*rises from the grave*

Sonic, I now have horrible 3rd degree burns on my feet because I was not wearing socks at the time I saw your drawing. Had I been wearing socks, they would have been blown off... instead.... my bare feet took the full force of the blast.

Thank you for crippling me with your incredible talent.

MagicToaster on
  • SublimusSublimus Artist. nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sonic: Are you going to work on that drawing more? Or can I try and color it now??

I'm salivating like a dog over here.

Sublimus on
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2009
    environment WIP aka drunken doodle

forest_wip.jpg

tynic on
    edited October 2009
    way better than any drunken doodle I've ever done.

but did you run over a bicyclist in process? I think we can see who's the winner here.

the drunken noodles

srsizzy on
    edited October 2009
    i can't even parse this

I did kind of run over myself with a bicycle Friday night, I guess that comes close.

tynic on
    edited October 2009
    tynic wrote: »
    i can't even parse this
    yeah, I mentioned running over a bicyclist during my drunken doodle in the CHAT. you might not've noticed.

and the drunken noodles win because food is delicious and I'm hungry.

srsizzy on
    edited October 2009
    everything

becomes clear.

tynic on
  • ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    tynic wrote: »
    nap_cookies.jpg

Oh shit. you painted Desperatero Bots.

ManonvonSuperock on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited October 2009
    Working on a turnaround
    SpaceRescueTurnaround_1.jpg

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I can't place my finger on what's bothering me about that picture.

It's like, everything's right but there's something...

Oh now I see it. The front view looks like she has a fat ass and the side view doesn't.

What's that dark brown stuff above her hips? is that her backpack?

Metalbourne on
  • KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    cool whats that for?

Kendeathwalker on
  • ObilexObilex Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    dunno-1.jpg

more random

Obilex on
    edited October 2009
    It looks too symmetrical

Metalbourne on
    edited October 2009
    1/8 of my 24h comic:
    page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

Metalbourne on
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Metalbourne that's exactly the kind of absurd, surreal comic that the internet has been looking for since the Dawn of Time. It definitely beats out that fucking silly Gingerbread and Mr Stinky comic.

CheerfulBear on
    edited October 2009
    Metalbourne that's exactly the kind of absurd, surreal comic that the internet has been looking for since the Dawn of Time. It definitely beats out that fucking silly Gingerbread and Mr Stinky comic.

quit blowing smoke up my ass

Metalbourne on
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The trick for me was to pretend that you're a 12 year old with some sort of overwhelmingly developed autism*, and it makes the comic very funny.

*I've always assumed this about you, it's nothing new.

CheerfulBear on
    edited October 2009
    The trick for me was to pretend that you're a 12 year old with some sort of overwhelmingly developed autism*, and it makes the comic very funny.

*I've always assumed this about you, it's nothing new.

Well, you got it, at least. Although I was just going for "intentionally bad"

Metalbourne on
    edited October 2009
    That's a superb concept Bacon, but is it just me or does her waist seem a bit idealized there?

It's hard to tell with the suit pieces, but she's looking a bit on the hourglass figure side of things.

I like the face on her.

Godfather on
  • NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Busting out the watercolors again.
    applecopy.jpg

NakedZergling on
    edited October 2009
    Busting out the watercolors again.
    this was a picture, totally

Nice, tight control and overlaying. I would suggest some varying colors, though. It's mostly brown/yellow in the apple meat, mostly reds in the apple skin. I think I see some blues in there, but it would be better if you pushes them. Watercolors are for mixing, son! Get some more blues in greens in there.

EDIT: Disregard that my monitor was just at the wrong angle...

Charis on
  • Radar6590Radar6590 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I actually think that Charis is wrong here. You don't need every color of the rainbow in the apple, and I do see blues and maybe like, a yellow green. I think her monitor sucks. She is using a mac.

Radar6590 on
    My DeviantArt
    Loomdun wrote: »
    ...And I am being hulked enraged by multiple things right now and I will destroy you
    edited October 2009
    Clam it, Radar. My mac is fine.

Charis on
This discussion has been closed.