As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[4E, Legends of Novus OOC] GM Post up, read OOC for details on skill challenge!

12346»

• SimpsonsParadoxSimpsonsParadox Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Also, are both archers dead (And thus my turn) or do they still have some steam left in them?

SimpsonsParadox on
  • ElfWordElfWord Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Whoops. Missed their names in the initiative count. Someone harass Talon about posting.

ElfWord on
    Star Wars fan, Battlestar crewman, Fantastic GM. Frequent lurker, occasional adventurer.
    Awesome android RPGs are made by my friends; check them out.
  • TalonrazorTalonrazor Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Ok, I am here. Worked several twelve to sixteen hour days in a row. I am here now and making some delicious POASTS!

EDIT: Post up. Each character chasing the whip needs to get four success on the skill challenge. First they need to not get lost (Nature, DC 20), track him (Perception, DC 15) and keep up with him (Endurance, DC 15). Whoever beats the skill challenge catches up to the whip and starts combat.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    My rolls for chasing down whip
    Nature: 1d20 + 9 vs 20 19
    Perception: 1d20 + 7 vs 15 23
    End: 1d20 + 14 vs 15 34

Weretaco on
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
    edited October 2009
    So the idea I had for this skill challenge I didn't really flesh out fully and looking at it now, it's not gonna work. So we are just going to do a normal skill challenge based on a new init. So everyone trying to catch the whip, go ahead and roll a new initiative. Whoever goes first will do the first check, then so and so on according to normal challenge rules.

Edit: On second thought, screw the inititave. Go ahead and use the skills I've given out based on how you guys wanna do it. You have to have four success out of seven checks to catch the whip.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Endurance v DC15: 15

That was close!

Rolled on critical with Talon present.

SimpsonsParadox on
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So that's our last success, does that mean I immediately get to attack Whip?

Delmain on
    edited October 2009
    Ok, sorry about being gone for a few days. Work has been hectic. The Archer has surrendered, R1 is still in the fight and Garret is up next. The group has caught up with the Whip on top of a rock cliff face and they may all take actions if they like as if it was a surprise round. I plan to wrap up this encounter today or tomorrow! Adventure should be ending by this weekend, if we post quick enough. I'd like to try and do an IRC session, possibly Thursday or Friday, non-combat. Anyone?

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Thursday would be best for me.

SimpsonsParadox on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009

Thursday might work for me, Friday won't.

edit: Still waiting on that map update.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
    edited October 2009
    Map update and initiative updates are coming tonight. Might be a bit until I get the chance to do it.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • ElfWordElfWord Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Thursday might work for me

If others are down for Thursday, I can try to make it.

ElfWord on
    Star Wars fan, Battlestar crewman, Fantastic GM. Frequent lurker, occasional adventurer.
    Awesome android RPGs are made by my friends; check them out.
    edited October 2009
    Depends when on thursday. I have a class that I might or might not have to go to.

Delmain on
    edited October 2009
    Did you guys see that I updated the map in IC? Because I did.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Talonrazor wrote: »
    Did you guys see that I updated the map in IC? Because I did.

's your turn again.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
    edited October 2009
    We are waiting on Shreya now.

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know I am not dead yet! Hit a busy streak with midterms and work and all but I will be posting today! Gonna go ahead and end combat, as it is the Whip doesn't have enough chances to actually harm a player and essentially it would be four days of slowly chipping away at his health. He is bloodied anyways and I'd rather just skip a long drawn out fight and move on to something else. How does this sound to everyone?

Talonrazor on
    sig4.jpg
    edited October 2009
    I'm good with it.

Delmain on
    edited October 2009
    oooooOOOOOOOooooo

What's goin' on dawgs. Talon still busy with work?

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo

Delmain on