As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Any gamer girls going?

• Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2005
    ok i will still love you
    [change of subject]
    so seriously I was thinking were a girl brave enough to set up some sort of 1950's carnival kissing booth, they would make a fortune... for their next of kin because they would surely die... but rich

futility on
  • Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2005
    oh my god that is such a bad idea

it is the worst idea in the history of bad ideas ever

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    i was gonna also suggest hazmat tents outside the meydenbauer for showerz but now that you've let out so much air from my self esteem ballon I just don't know

futility on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    everyone will be too awkward to actually go and kiss them

they will just follow her around at a certain distance and breath heavily, and once in a while make a stupid cutesy joke in an attempt to impress her

that is how it will go

Borfase on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    but she could wear a shirt that says "I love geeks" or something ridiculous like that... and keep on saying that she doesn't have a boyfriend. oh and she can giggle a lot

man who wouldn't want to have makeouts with a vapid gamer girl who was doing so only because they paid her

I know I would

I'm sorry for calling her vapid though, she's probably really interesting in her own right

futility on
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited July 2005
    EDITED: DELETED as per request.

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited July 2005
    I pant made pant the pant hot coffee pant mod

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    stupid expensive action replay

futility on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    MrPulsar wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    who cares

Oh ho, that Borfase, what will he think of next?

Then again I agree, that was a little random and off topic of Viscountalpha

Im illustrating the critical need for girl gamers. No woman is going to ruin my bad habits of playing videogames. I want a girl gamer for a wife ;)
    It is sort of OT, but it kind of isn't if you think about what im saying.

the people on this forum need to stop making posts like this for real

Borfase on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    futility on
  • Options
    HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    futility wrote:

I cry inside, knowing that it's just real.

I got a friend who really needs something like this.

Highfire on
  • Options
    BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    MrPulsar wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    who cares

Im illustrating the critical need for girl gamers. No woman is going to ruin my bad habits of playing videogames. I want a girl gamer for a wife ;)

Yeah? and I want a wife that'll suck my dick like all damn day, we'll never get what we want.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    Highfire wrote:
    futility wrote:

well tell your "friend" that that site has got some uh... well mostly guys on it

futility on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    Bergy wrote:
    MrPulsar wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    who cares

Yeah? and I want a wife that'll suck my dick like all damn day, we'll never get what we want.

Yeah, and I bet all women just come running to you, when you tell them to suck your dick.

Highfire on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    my god bergy, you were being completely serious with that comment and i am deeply offended

Borfase on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    Highfire wrote:
    Bergy wrote:
    MrPulsar wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    who cares

Yeah, and I bet all women just come running to you, when you tell them to suck your dick.

That was not my point at all.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    futility wrote:
    Highfire wrote:
    futility wrote:

well tell your "friend" that that site has got some uh... well mostly guys on it

If you knew who I was talking about, you would think so too.

Highfire on
  • Options
    uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Borfase wrote:

they will just follow her around at a certain distance and breath heavily, and once in a while make a stupid cutesy joke in an attempt to impress her

that is how it will go

oh man, that is so close to real it's not funny. Dont forget that the guys with a little cash will spend ALL of it on the girls, but in really wierd creepy ways

uc4life on
  • Options
    uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    uc4life on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    My Sweet Allah could you all be a little bit more greasy and petulant?

No, really...I'm almost done.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Edited: Deleted as requested

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    MrPulsar wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    who cares

the people on this forum need to stop making posts like this for real

Borface, I wish you would stop posting forever.

Besides, Gabe himself said he had to have a gamer girl, so he converted her. If im going to set aside more then a 500 sqft of a house for an arcade its easier and more enjoyable to have a woman who will play against me and support my arcade machine collecting habit.

no see, you really need to stop making posts like that

Borfase on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2005
    No Borfase is really right, cut it out

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    creepy.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Borfase wrote:

that is how it will go

that just makes it easier for me :)

Shade on
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Any girl I end up marrying must take up every single childish thing that amuses me. Like play kid's games.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    Shade wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

that is how it will go

that just makes it easier for me :)

seriously

shut

up

Borfase on
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Any girl I end up marrying must take up every single childish thing that amuses me. Like play kid's games.

:shock:

your gonna marry a girl??

Shade on
  • Options
    NightingaleNightingale Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Well. This topic stayed surprisingly on-topic considering the notable figures we have in here. ^^ I smell a bit of a repeat from last year too for some reason.

Thought I'd put in my two cents anyway though it's a bit late. Another 'gaming' girl going though I am more of the MMORPG, D&D, RPG and RTS playing variety. I love to sink into a good old game of Halo, however, but little else in the FPS section. A handful of other odd games, mostly bemani or your fighting games, but that's about it. I play more than I perfect and enjoy the hell out of it.

Three other girls who do not post on the forums who range in their gamer abilities and tendencies will also be accompanying me.

Nightingale on
    finalnightsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Wow!

And I thought this post, had faded.

Highfire on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Well. This topic stayed surprisingly on-topic considering the notable figures we have in here. ^^ I smell a bit of a repeat from last year too for some reason.

Thought I'd put in my two cents anyway though it's a bit late. Another 'gaming' girl going though I am more of the MMORPG, D&D, RPG and RTS playing variety. I love to sink into a good old game of Halo, however, but little else in the FPS section. A handful of other odd games, mostly bemani or your fighting games, but that's about it. I play more than I perfect and enjoy the hell out of it.

Three other girls who do not post on the forums who range in their gamer abilities and tendencies will also be accompanying me.

The cynical, but often correct, Borface has touched us with his wisdom once again. I agree with him, I knew this thread would go that way though, just a matter of time

In any case, Nightingale, I would be interested to meet you all since you are local gamers (what MMOs do you play anyway?). If you wanna avoid this thread just toss me a PM.

Edit: No, I won't ask you to marry me.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    NightingaleNightingale Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    That's alright, this thread was an interesting read at the very least.

I doubt that we'll be terribly hard to find, as a few of the days we'll be back into costume. Though with the time of PAX extended I think we're going to opt to go refreshingly normal and sport geek-related t-shirts. If you want to try for a specific place to meet just suggest one, I really don't have any committments other than a few panels that I want to make and some tournaments I would like to watch.

The MMO that I have been playing of late has been that giant WoW, though I will often slip back to old-fashioned MUDs when I get bored enough.

Nightingale on
    finalnightsig.jpg
  • Options
    CorruptedDataCorruptedData Registered User regular
    edited August 2005

I doubt that we'll be terribly hard to find, as a few of the days we'll be back into costume. Though with the time of PAX extended I think we're going to opt to go refreshingly normal and sport geek-related t-shirts. If you want to try for a specific place to meet just suggest one, I really don't have any committments other than a few panels that I want to make and some tournaments I would like to watch.

The MMO that I have been playing of late has been that giant WoW, though I will often slip back to old-fashioned MUDs when I get bored enough.
    You'll be glad to know then that I've heard from good authority that PAX is working to get net access and PCs dedicated to WoW.

Again. A very good source on that. Either Harri or Dan

CorruptedData on
    My signature sucks
  • Options
    edited August 2005

That's cool, I play Final Fantasy XI right now, I have been playing it about a year. It's pretty awesome. Was the first MMO I have paid for, but before it I had done trials on a bunch of them and never liked any of them.

I'll toss you a PM.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited August 2005

That's cool, I play Final Fantasy XI right now, I have been playing it about a year. It's pretty awesome. Was the first MMO I have paid for, but before it I had done trials on a bunch of them and never liked any of them.

I'll toss you a PM.

dude nightingale he totally wants to do you

Borfase on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    nah, cause then I would have asked her to be my wife like all the other guys on this thread.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    nah, you just want to do her and then never talk to her again

Borfase on
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    oh man i just read over the rest of the thread

thiss thread was a very very very very very bad idea

Borfase on
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited August 2005
    you're a very bad idea

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    edited August 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    nah, you just want to do her and then never talk to her again

Where's the love Borfase? I defended you and you put a knife in my back!

TrainwreckX on
This discussion has been closed.