As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Best [CHAT] Ever

• Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I dont really care about the whole competitive/tournament aspect of smash bros.

But kinda realized its kinda funny that they dumb it down (I havent really noticed myself) when they add online.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Johannen wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    This complaint letter kind of goes off the rails a bit towards the end.

I'm tired.

"Dear Bank,

I am unhappy and disappointed with the way you have dealt with my problem, I felt that I am being unfairly treated by the system within the bank, which I see as a breach of contractual agreements. I have so far attempted everything possible to ratify this situation, and in doing so have received no help whatsoever from your staff. I have decided therefore TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING MOTHERS YOU COCKSUCKING SONS OF WHORES I WILL DEFECATE INTO YOUR GODDAMNED SOCKS!!

Yours Sincerely,

Cescas Mom."

All this because the male teller winked at her.

He was actually winking to a girl walking behind her.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Joh I don't know what to think of your new av.

I know, I'm not sure I like it.

Carebears/Optimus Prime!

James on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I'm tired.

"Dear Bank,

I am unhappy and disappointed with the way you have dealt with my problem, I felt that I am being unfairly treated by the system within the bank, which I see as a breach of contractual agreements. I have so far attempted everything possible to ratify this situation, and in doing so have received no help whatsoever from your staff. I have decided therefore TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING MOTHERS YOU COCKSUCKING SONS OF WHORES I WILL DEFECATE INTO YOUR GODDAMNED SOCKS!!

Yours Sincerely,

Cescas Mom."

She did fly to Birmingham so that she could physically go to the office.

Frankly, if it gives the impression that she's on the verge of going over the edge that's probably a benefit.

japan on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Hilarious update to that scam letter about loan modification my dad got:

Turns out they didn't just send it to him because he's a homeowner. Turns out the bank has been noticing the payments were less than they were supposed to be lately by about 8g's.

Which means his credit score which was in the 700s is now shit.

The hilarious part is this isn't even directly his fault. See he bought the house because my mom (RIP) wanted her grandkids to have a place to grow up in and their parents couldn't get a loan because their credit is shit. They were supposed to take over the loan in about a year (HA!) and it turns out my bro's wife has been behind all this hiding letters from the bank and telling my dad they just wanted him to refinance and crap.

And none of this would have been found out without a spam letter sent to the wrong address.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    James wrote: »
    Joh I don't know what to think of your new av.

I know, I'm not sure I like it.

Carebears/Optimus Prime!

You want me to go back to oldschool? I think OptimusZero is stealing my OP AV at the moment..... Carebears though..... Carebears.....

Johannen on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    As much as I love the Dead Milkmen, I would prefer if this was the Breast Chat Ever.

JustinSane07 on
    edited October 2009

I'm tired.

"Dear Bank,

Yours Sincerely,

Cescas Mom."

All this because the male teller winked at her.

He was actually winking to a girl walking behind her.

Actually it's because they agreed to the mortgage and are now refusing to release the money. She can't get a straight answer as to why, and they keep coming up with additional bureaucratic hurdles.

My actual opinion is that they think some kind of financial crime is occurring and they're trying to figure out what.

japan on
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Perhaps time to refer to the Young One's bank letter?

"darling fascist bully boy, give me some money, you bastard, love Neal"

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    edited October 2009
    Kagera wrote: »

Turns out they didn't just send it to him because he's a homeowner. Turns out the bank has been noticing the payments were less than they were supposed to be lately by about 8g's.

The hilarious part is this isn't even directly his fault. See he bought the house because my mom (RIP) wanted her grandkids to have a place to grow up in and their parents couldn't get a loan because their credit is shit. They were supposed to take over the loan in about a year (HA!) and it turns out my bro's wife has been behind all this hiding letters from the bank and telling my dad they just wanted him to refinance and crap.

And none of this would have been found out without a spam letter sent to the wrong address.

So he is actually past due in a mortgage? Ouch.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Japan are you bringing out the serious rhetoric?
    "There is no explanation for this apparent contradiction."
    "This treatment of a customer is wholly unconscionable."
    "I know Americans on the internet and they are all firearms enthusiasts!"

TL DR on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So I decided that the cost and calorie count of my orange chicken habit was too much, so I've moved on to frozen chicken breasts. I made up for the lack of sweet delicious flavor by grabbing some brie for which I will get some baguettes later.

Also Trader Joe's now has pudding so I'mma see how good it is.

And I have work on the morrow, hurrah! <3

Incenjucar on
    edited October 2009
    Japan are you bringing out the serious rhetoric?
    "There is no explanation for this apparent contradiction."
    "This treatment of a customer is wholly unconscionable."
    "I know Americans on the internet and they are all firearms enthusiasts!"

Yes.

Also, because I suspect they suspect financial crime, I've deliberately made an entirely reasonable request that I know they won't be able to fulfil, which will be ammunition on our side if we get the Ombudsman involved.

japan on
  • AJAlkaline40AJAlkaline40 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    It's not fair that my ex could cheat on and dump me and her friends would be pissed at me. Especially when they're the only place where I know of to get pot.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
    edited October 2009
    It's not fair that my ex could cheat on and dump me and her friends would be pissed at me. Especially when they're the only place where I know of to get pot.

Cannabis is remarkably easy to find. Really, find anyone between the ages of 16 and 25, and if they don't know someone who can get you cannabis, they'll know someone who does.

japan on
    edited October 2009

Cannabis is remarkably easy to find. Really, find anyone between the ages of 16 and 25, and if they don't know someone who can get you cannabis, they'll know someone who does.

I guess, I just don't have a lot of friends who aren't, like, straight-edgers.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2009
    Gilliam is back on the Don Quixote train. Hooray!

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I don't know either of those things

Elendil on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Gilliam is back on the Don Quixote train. Hooray!

He's reading a good book?

Alternatively:

That's not a train it is a fire-breathing serpent and I will make it bow to the Peerless Dona Dulcinea del Toboso!

Incenjucar on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Goddamn people spoiling things for me that shouldn't be spoiled because they are dumb with the way they use spoiler tags.

Nocturne on
    edited October 2009
    Elendil wrote: »

It was an exaggeration, but it's true of most people, I find. You very likely know someone who knows where to find cannabis, you just don't know that you do.

japan on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I think it's time for a new av/sig.

TL DR on
    edited October 2009
    Hm, I also want to post on the facebook of my ex's brother, but you see recently he started posting up pictures from when he cross-dresses on it and I don't know if he remembers that I'm friended (I was told he was into that by my ex but I don't know if he ever knew I know). So I'd like to post something to keep in touch with him because he's a cool guy but I don't want him to freak out and all.

I mean, I guess maybe it's best that I don't keep in touch with him anyway since I've resolved not to talk to my ex.

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

yes you do :)

MikeMan on
    edited October 2009

Johannen on
    edited October 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »

yes you do :)

See?

japan on
    edited October 2009
    Goddamn people spoiling things for me that shouldn't be spoiled because they are dumb with the way they use spoiler tags.

What I hate is when someone is talking about the early section of a game, and then they spoil the end of the game without mentioning prior to the spoiler thats what it covered.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited October 2009

It was an exaggeration, but it's true of most people, I find. You very likely know someone who knows where to find cannabis, you just don't know that you do.

Of course an unfortunate side effect of prohibition is that finding cannabis isn't a question of 'where' but of 'who', unless you're impoverished or silly enough to mess with street-level distributors in sketchy neighborhoods.

TL DR on
    edited October 2009
    Does anyone in [chat] have a PS3?
    Yes
    Yeah

You both need to add my PSN ID.

Johannen on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Preacher wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »

So he is actually past due in a mortgage? Ouch.

Yes, because it is his name on the loan.

But my bro and his wife are supposed to be making the payments. The wife thought she could get away with paying only part of every month and then....I dunno. She's a tard with money and has a history of pulling shit like this which was why at one point my brother took control of all the finances but he eventually decided to trust her again.

See I KNEW this would happen, it was inevitable. But they had just gotten kicked out of their house because the bank foreclosed on their landlord after just moving in and my mom was worried about her grandkids so they decided to get them a house.

So my brother is going to take over the finances again and probably have to sell his bike but my dad's credit score is still screwed for a while.

I keep telling everyone to tell the wife she needs therapy but I doubt it'll ever happen and I can see this happening yet again.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

What I hate is when someone is talking about the early section of a game, and then they spoil the end of the game without mentioning prior to the spoiler thats what it covered.

Someone in the Dexter thread was just like "Spoilers:" and then posted a spoiler for a major person dying that hasn't even fucking happened yet because only episode 2 of this season has aired.

Yeah. They posted a future spoiler of something that nobody should even know about without some sort of connections, but didn't label it as such. I'm kinda pissed.

Nocturne on
    edited October 2009
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    yup, to the ps3 question.

You also.

Johannen on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Nuh uh

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    boobs

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Battlefield 2 is so fun

Man, this is a good game

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited October 2009
    AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Battlefield 2 is so fun

Man, this is a good game

Totally worth the blow job?

AJAlkaline40 on
    idiot.jpg
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Spoiling shit should be an infraction.

I'm not just talking about new stuff though. The ending to BSG was ruined for me and people were just like "lol it came out like six months ago you idiot and we thought it was crap so it didn't matter!"

:x

Tav on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    EdwardTheThird

on psn

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.