As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Aion] Is Now Completely Free To Play. 3.0 Is Now Live.

• skaceskace Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Since I broke into the 30s it seems leveling speed has plummeted and grinding is more prevalent. Then I noticed that chart on the last thread showing the quest experience/grinding experience ratio...

Yeah... I think I'm done. Sorry guys, was fun while it lasted.

You can go ahead and remove Illiana from Sorcelators

Man you just ran FT like 50 times, maybe that was overkill? :) Sorry to see you go.

skace on
    http://picasaweb.google.com/skacer | Shiren:5413-0147-4655
    steam_sig.png
  • tektek meh... WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    From previous thread:
    Soooraah wrote: »
    I had to post regarding the Vent server. I was in vent tonight in the Aion room while playing Aion when someone came in at random and said that if we were going to be on there we had to put what game we were playing in the comment on vent or we'd get kicked off. I windowed out to do this (while my toon quickly died) and within about 15-20 seconds was kicked off with reason being "game needs to be in comment field".

First, not one other person in all the Vent rooms had any game listed by their names.
    Secondly, myself and the other person in the AION room were the only ones kicked and
    Lastly, doesn't the AION room say to you "hey, they must be playing Aion!".

How many people have administrative rights and have their doucheychlorien levels been checked?

I'll be posting up in a little bit info for a mumble server I'll give up to the PA Aion LegionS

tek on
  • EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    skace wrote: »
    Since I broke into the 30s it seems leveling speed has plummeted and grinding is more prevalent. Then I noticed that chart on the last thread showing the quest experience/grinding experience ratio...

Yeah... I think I'm done. Sorry guys, was fun while it lasted.

You can go ahead and remove Illiana from Sorcelators

Man you just ran FT like 50 times, maybe that was overkill? :) Sorry to see you go.

Does the grind really get that bad? Thats unfortunate.

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    FingerSlut wrote: »
    FingerSlut wrote: »
    I'm glad you atleast get my point. I need to play more Aion though. I was hoping someone would bring up Aion's awesome animations, water, or sky to counter my argument. The blanket statments are almost repulsve in nature and it really detracts from the community at large. edited for spelling

Well, I could just start posting pics of WoW's atrocious textures and 2d objects, but that'd be pretty pointless. The game's old.

WoW is just as hit and miss. For every amazing zone like Hellfire Peninsula and Nagrand, there's a zone like Zangarmarsh or Ashenvale which makes your eyes want to die.

I have gigs of screenshots, and sure, comparing azshara or desolace to Aion would back up the claims.

But if you were to take Dragonblight or Howlng Fjords and compare them to Aion, its a bit harder to make a decision.

And thats my claim, repectively as far as graphics go, WoW is able to keep up.

Definately not PC animations though, Aion has the coolest ones ive ever seen. edited for clarity

I'd be the first to defend WoW's graphics. They still look good. I'm just saying, claiming they are good as newer MMOs? Nah....

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So I was looking at rangers. Low levels they don't seem like they have a lot going for them. expensive to boot between arrows and seeds. in their skill trees they look like they don't have a lot going for them? I rolled one and got it to 10 "just in case" but is it one of those late bloomer classes ?

Beezel on
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • aunsophaunsoph Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Beezel wrote: »
    So I was looking at rangers. Low levels they don't seem like they have a lot going for them. expensive to boot between arrows and seeds. in their skill trees they look like they don't have a lot going for them? I rolled one and got it to 10 "just in case" but is it one of those late bloomer classes ?

Yep. By 20 though, they're monsters.

aunsoph on
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I went with Cleric first. So I figure that no matter what class I choose next, it will seem super fast to level.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
    edited October 2009
    aunsoph wrote: »

It was different than playing my assassin which, by comparison, seems like it has too many skills.
    people said don't even worry about the dagger skills. when you ascend you pretty much sell your swords/knives and say the hell with it. true?

someone else told me before that professions aren't worth starting until you had a sizable wallet, but what would fit with them? A friend suggested alchemy and weaponsmithing

Beezel on
  • CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    If you want your ranger to take forever to kill something, dont pick up melee skills. If you want to get to 19 with any sense of sanity, play the ranger as an assassin that has a great pulling ability. Use the bow, draw them to you, then whip out your melee weapons and carve em up. Your backstab is still super strong, and you can still evade stun them.

CorriganX on
    n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
    edited October 2009
    CorriganX wrote: »
    If you want your ranger to take forever to kill something, dont pick up melee skills. If you want to get to 19 with any sense of sanity, play the ranger as an assassin that has a great pulling ability. Use the bow, draw them to you, then whip out your melee weapons and carve em up. Your backstab is still super strong, and you can still evade stun them.

ah I gotcha. As assassin I circlestrafe my targets for the movement buffs, I'm guessing this is still a valid tactic until I get strong enough to solely rely on the bow. Will probably save a ton on arrows in the longrun as well

Beezel on
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

When I see Rangers level 10-16 kiting things around I die a little inside.

I'm leveling up a ranger now just to see how fun it is in pvp and it's nowhere near as difficult as people say. It's complicated, since you have to keep switching between melee and ranged weapon sets and hotkey bars, but I kill things just as fast as my gladiator did at that level.

There was a great ranger guide that someone posted in the last thread, i'll try and find it to repost.

[edit]Here it is:
    Ender wrote: »
    2. Ranger guide!

Level 10 - fucking cry. You suck, face it. You will take a billion years to kill anything if you try to kite. Best bet, Entangling shot, Swift Shot, autoshot till they get to you, switch to melee, Focused Evasion, stun, backstab. Most things will be pretty dead. You may have to throw in a Swift Strike - Soul Slash combo.

Level 13 - guess what? You still suck. Yep, you still only have 2 shots. However, you get Dodging, which makes for the melee portion to be easier.

Level 16 - HOLY SHIT A THIRD SHOT. Yeah, you get your first combo shot. Thank god. You can now try kiting, but it can still be tough on some opponents. You can usually Entangling, Swift - Arrow Strike, switch to melee, stun, backstab, run away, switch to ranged, Entangling, Swift - Arrow, and things will be dead.

Level 19 - CAN IT BE?!?! Your love/hate relationship with ranger dps starts here, with Stunning Shot. Now, you can finally actually kite shit to death without ninja acrobatics and 10 years per mob. However, the damage range on Stunning Shot will make you want to kill yourself, since it is completely random (do not listen to the tooltip, that's the typical min damage, NOT the actual range). I have had this hit for 300, hit for 800, crit for 1400, or crit for 400. Yeah, that's a crit of 400 folks. I have no clue how the damage range works. Srsly.

Level 22 - Not much of a change. You get Poison Shot, which is an option off of Swift Shot, so you can now either Poison or Arrow strike. Pretty sure Arrow does more damage, but Poison can be incredibly useful in PvP.

Level 25 - Finally, a combo off Stunning Shot. Rupture Arrow finally makes you feel like a worthy class. Cooldown sucks, but you'll finally catch up to the killing speeds of other dps classes, instead of making clerics look like grinding machines.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. NEVER, I mean NEVER kite by walking backwards. Never. Turn around, and run away. You will learn to love the forward movement damage bonus. You will also hate the moving backwards/strafing damage penalty. Under no circumstances should you fire a shot if you have the damage penalty. It hurts. It's estimated at about -70%.

2. Learn to jumpshot. While they say they "fixed" this, they only partially did. There are two types of jumpshots:
    autoshot jumps: jump, turn in midair, and hit the autoshot button. You will autoshot. This is good. It's very easy to pull off, and you can continue to move while doing it.

special jumps: this is tougher. Jump, turn, and let go of the forward movement button. While you are on the downside of your jump, hit your attack. Wait until you see the shot fire. This will prevent you from being rooted during the animation phase of the skill (you won't see it at all, you'll just see an arrow fire out of your combat pose). Immediately run. This has a benefit and a downside. One, you keep moving instead of being rooted. Two, you will lock up for the duration that the animation would have taken. This means no autoshots, no other specials. You can usually jump, special, run a few steps, and repeat with a chain or another skill, but autoshot seems to lock for an inordinate amount of time.

3. Bind a key to "Attack/Chat". You can have a hotkey set, and use the "Attack/Chat" button from your skills menu. This is important. Anything that would prevent you from autoshotting when you're supposed to will cause autoshot to turn off. IE, if you're kiting, and facing away when a shot should have gone off, it will shut off autoshot. If you clip your autoshot with special spam, it will shut off. Just bind a damn key already and get used to it.

4. Use Devotion ALL THE TIME. Pre-19, I hit Devo before Entangle. Post-19, I hit it after the Entangle, before the Swift - Arrow, Stunning combo. After that, it may be best to save it for Stun - Rupture. Either way, try to make sure you use it every combat.

5. Keep Dodging up all the time. It seriously boosts your Evasion quite a bit. You'll notice the difference.

6. Focused Evasion is your friend. Get used to using it. It can be a helpful kiting tool if you're stuck kiting in a restricted area. Hit it, run through the mob and kite to the other side. You'll dodge whatever they throw at you. PS - FE is an AWESOME skill when dealing with AoE attacks from bosses. I'm looking at you, Chief whatthefuck from the Krall area. You can outrange his normal AoE, but his 20% hp AoE has apparently an infinite range, and can kill lower hp characters like you. Unless, of course, you fucking dodge it. Yeah baby.

I have now leveled 5 (!!!) rangers, so I'm pretty good at this crap. Lemme know if you have any other questions.

Aistan on
    edited October 2009
    Aistan wrote: »

When I see Rangers level 10-16 kiting things around I die a little inside.

I'm leveling up a ranger now just to see how fun it is in pvp and it's nowhere near as difficult as people say. It's complicated, since you have to keep switching between melee and ranged weapon sets and hotkey bars, but I kill things just as fast as my gladiator did at that level.

There was a great ranger guide that someone posted in the last thread, i'll try and find it to repost.

It'd be appreciated, since that's what I was doing because up until this point that's how I thought you were supposed to play one D: I got to 10 in about a little over an hour so I can re-roll one tomorrow super quick. Wasn't that happy with her at the time anyway.

Beezel on
  • AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    aunsoph wrote: »

It was different than playing my assassin which, by comparison, seems like it has too many skills.
    people said don't even worry about the dagger skills. when you ascend you pretty much sell your swords/knives and say the hell with it. true?

someone else told me before that professions aren't worth starting until you had a sizable wallet, but what would fit with them? A friend suggested alchemy and weaponsmithing

Alchemy or cooking are great professions as you get an instant return on your materials in the form of loads of scrolls and pots or food. I took handicrafting but to be honest if I had a choice again I would not take that profession or weapon crafting as they both require you to craft a crit item in order to make a further item which also has a low chance of critting. With the armor crafting you make the item and it is either good or it crits and is better, all based on one set of materials.

I'm not sure if other people will share that opinion but 15% - 20% success chance on items that are just used as material for crafting the item that you really want is enough to put me off those professions for good. Unless you are ridiculously lucky it will take an obscene amount of materials (but still no guarantee) where as if you had sold the mats you could have just purchased the items you wanted instead :D

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • tektek meh... WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    tek wrote: »
    From previous thread:
    Soooraah wrote: »
    I had to post regarding the Vent server. I was in vent tonight in the Aion room while playing Aion when someone came in at random and said that if we were going to be on there we had to put what game we were playing in the comment on vent or we'd get kicked off. I windowed out to do this (while my toon quickly died) and within about 15-20 seconds was kicked off with reason being "game needs to be in comment field".

First, not one other person in all the Vent rooms had any game listed by their names.
    Secondly, myself and the other person in the AION room were the only ones kicked and
    Lastly, doesn't the AION room say to you "hey, they must be playing Aion!".

How many people have administrative rights and have their doucheychlorien levels been checked?

I'll be posting up in a little bit info for a mumble server I'll give up to the PA Aion LegionS

Okay, Mumble is prolly something most have never heard of.. Think open-source ventrilo, it's a work in progress but the 1.1.8.stable is usable. You can get the client here. You need to go here to register an account first, email address is optional for now. Once you have an account, you can log onto the server. I suggest your account name be the name of your main character, for ease of recognizing others.

Address: mumble.aurekx.net
    Default Port(64738)
    Username/Password, you selected these when you registered.

Now, I can already hear some of you asking, "why the fuck don't we just use vent?!" Simple answer, mumble is F-R-E-E. There is no monthly cost to a provider for ventrilo's licensing fees, I'm hosting this server on a dedicated host I have based near Sacramento, and the bandwidth usage is inconsequential. You'll quickly find that quality is better, and Mumble has most of the same functionality as vent. Yes, the user interface still needs some work, but it's coming along nicely.

Again, this is entirely optional, I decided to throw this up for a couple reasons. A) I wanted to play with and get familiar with Mumble as it's becoming very a mature project. B) It's free. C) It's somewhere that's NOT shared with others.

tek on
  • spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I don't even have Vent set up yet. I keep meaning to do it, but I never get around to it.

spookymuffin on
    PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So, ascending with a Sorc or SM, I was kinda bummed at the lack of chain skills. Maybe I'm spoiled with Chanter?

Neurotika on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    oh, shit, the abyss RULES

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm starting to get really bummed out by bots, after level 20 it seems whatever area I go to i'm competing with 5-10 bots (usually in the same guild no less) for the mobs =/ My experiences of reporting bots and seeing them still running around a week later seems to line up with opinion on the official forum that they don't bother checking the /autohuntreports either. Although one bot (GFG from the LOL guild) has been grinding in the same areas as me since i ascended and i'm starting to become fond of him

Does anyone have any tips for levelling in the 20-25 range asmodian side?
    I'm just about to hit 23, but for 22 i did all the quests that were available to me up to level 25 or so, which filled up about 25% of my xp bar and then i spent around 5 hours killing random mobs in morheim to level up..which sucked.

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • MeepZeroMeepZero Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So uh... This game...

Is it like other MMOs?
    I am so sorry
    Not Really
    <3

MeepZero on
    Aprjs.png
    sig.jpg
    edited October 2009
    I'm starting to get really bummed out by bots, after level 20 it seems whatever area I go to i'm competing with 5-10 bots (usually in the same guild no less) for the mobs =/ My experiences of reporting bots and seeing them still running around a week later seems to line up with opinion on the official forum that they don't bother checking the /autohuntreports either. Although one bot (GFG from the LOL guild) has been grinding in the same areas as me since i ascended and i'm starting to become fond of him

Does anyone have any tips for levelling in the 20-25 range asmodian side?
    I'm just about to hit 23, but for 22 i did all the quests that were available to me up to level 25 or so, which filled up about 25% of my xp bar and then i spent around 5 hours killing random mobs in morheim to level up..which sucked.

Yeah the bots are really bothering me, what's worse is the fact that they seem to be from a mix of guilds and actual players and not just gold selling farmers. Real shame that average people can get away with it and feel the need to do so.

Around that level I just moved between morheim and brushtonin.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • edited October 2009
    some of them might be real players, for all you know...

and some people may be strange enough to use those names. gfg sounds reasonable as a player character name to me. if i can get all caps on the name of my sorc i would too, but that's because it is supposed to. i guess the same is applicable to gfg.

Push Button / Receive Cat on
  • taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

and some people may be strange enough to use those names. gfg sounds reasonable as a player character name to me. if i can get all caps on the name of my sorc i would too, but that's because it is supposed to. i guess the same is applicable to gfg.

no, you can easily tell a bot by watching it for a few minutes. If their health hits 50% they'll immediately rest after a fight, never heal any other way, they're pretty much always gladiators, usually 5-10 levels above the mobs they're grinding to reduce risk of death, and they move very distinctively, i.e instantly making a 180 degree turn and running to a mob thats barely visible on screen if its the only one in range, always travelling in perfectly straight lines to the next nearest mob immediately after killing the old one. They also run up and attack whatever mob you're fighting if its the only one in range, even if you already have it under 50% health so there's no way they can steal it

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Gladiators and Assassins. I've seen a bunch of bot Assassins.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2009

no, you can easily tell a bot by watching it for a few minutes. If their health hits 50% they'll immediately rest after a fight, never heal any other way, they're pretty much always gladiators, usually 5-10 levels above the mobs they're grinding to reduce risk of death, and they move very distinctively, i.e instantly making a 180 degree turn and running to a mob thats barely visible on screen if its the only one in range, always travelling in perfectly straight lines to the next nearest mob immediately after killing the old one.

Exactly, or you see the botting programs bugging out so they will run into a wall stop run into another wall and repeat ad infinitum. It's easy to tell the botters from the real players and I often whisper people before reporting them.

It's cool (I guess) that you are trying to look out for the little man with the stupid name (yes gfg or an all caps name is stupid) but we are talking about a genuine concern here.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • MeepZeroMeepZero Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My biggest beef with the game so far is the feeling of lack of a social structure to the game. Everyone seems to be going batshit on grind grind grind and nobody wants to just hang around and goof off.

Im nit picking, but yeah, just seems a little more "empty" in a way like that.

Maybe that part comes after everyone actually reaches max level or something.

MeepZero on
    Aprjs.png
    sig.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Gladiators and Assassins. I've seen a bunch of bot Assassins.

Man if I botted an assassin that thing would make no money as it would be dead all the time :D

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • EnderEnder Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Assassins make great bots, as long as you're willing to wait between fights for cooldowns, which bots typically are.

Ender on
  • Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    MeepZero wrote: »
    My biggest beef with the game so far is the feeling of lack of a social structure to the game. Everyone seems to be going batshit on grind grind grind and nobody wants to just hang around and goof off.

Im nit picking, but yeah, just seems a little more "empty" in a way like that.

Maybe that part comes after everyone actually reaches max level or something.

You aren't on Lumiel, I take it? As the unofficial-official RP server, chilling and fucking around is all anybody seems to be doing.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • FingerSlutFingerSlut __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    played in my first group and my love for this game is taking off.

FingerSlut on
  • SarcastroSarcastro Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The glide mechanics make me so happy. If I have to get anywhere, I find the nearest watchtower/cliff, and jump off. There is some kind of momentum meter I think, you can go up slopes and over small level areas if you have enough speed. You can do the whole Dukaki mine/canyon/ holy ground run in Vert in like two hops if you pick your jump points. It is so awesome to have other options than slogging it on foot.

Sarcastro on
    edited October 2009
    Interesting tidbit I found on the (ugh) aionsource.com forums:

Green: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 5 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Crafted Green: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 8 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Blue: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 10 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Crafted Blue: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 13 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Orange: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 15 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%"

That info comes from the mmosite. Therefore, theoretically, you can obtain 100% success rates with the following stones:

Green: +15 higher than the item
    CraftGreen: +18 higher than the item
    Blue: +20 higher than the item
    CraftBlue: +23 higher than the item
    Orange: +25 higher than the item

While this may not be 100% accurate (I believe the devs said there's no 100% guarantee of success), it's at least close.

Ender on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Green: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 5 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Crafted Green: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 8 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Blue: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 10 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Crafted Blue: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 13 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%
    Orange: The level gap (stone beyond the item) is 15 = 50%, the level gap increase 1 = 5%"

That info comes from the mmosite. Therefore, theoretically, you can obtain 100% success rates with the following stones:

While this may not be 100% accurate (I believe the devs said there's no 100% guarantee of success), it's at least close.

I'm not sure if that's true. I failed 3 times in a row socketing Physical Crit +10 into my level 30 blue armor, and those stones are level 40. Either I am hella unlucky, or those odds are off.

Rend on
    edited October 2009
    I'm fairly sure that info is about enchantment stones and not manastones.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2009
    Adda wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure that info is about enchantment stones and not manastones.

I'm fairly sure I need you to explain what enchantment stones are to me. Because I have the basic gist of the deal but I don't know exactly what they do and I think I'm missing out on something fairly large.

Or you could lmgtfy the aion site for me, but I'm more looking for an analytical viewpoint of these things.

Rend on
    edited October 2009
    Yeah no probs :)

Enchantment stones can be had by pretty much disenchanting equipment like in warcraft. Unlike in warcraft it''s not the remit f a particular trade class and you just need to buy extraction tools from a general vendor.

The level of stone and number of stones depends on the level and quality of the item. These can then be applied to weapons or armor to give them increased stats. If a stone is successful your item will go +1, add another that works and it goes +2 and so on up until a maximum of +10.

If you fail to apply one then the item goes down instead but never below it's starting point.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2009

Enchantment stones can be had by pretty much disenchanting equipment like in warcraft. Unlike in warcraft it''s not the remit f a particular trade class and you just need to buy extraction tools from a general vendor.

The level of stone and number of stones depends on the level and quality of the item. These can then be applied to weapons or armor to give them increased stats. If a stone is successful your item will go +1, add another that works and it goes +2 and so on up until a maximum of +10.

If you fail to apply one then the item goes down instead but never below it's starting point.

If I put a +1 stone on my crap how much better does it get?

Rend on
    edited October 2009
    Rend wrote: »

I'm not sure if that's true. I failed 3 times in a row socketing Physical Crit +10 into my level 30 blue armor, and those stones are level 40. Either I am hella unlucky, or those odds are off.

Ahh. This isn't manastone socketing. It's enchanting.

Ender on
    edited October 2009

Depends on the item.

Weapons:

Dagger, Sword: +3 damage
    Mace: +2 damage, +10 magic boost (I believe, these could actually be wrong)

Greatsword, Polearm: +4 damage
    Staff, Orb, Spellbook: +3 damage, +20 magic boost (again, might be 30 mb)

All Armor: +2 physical defense

Ender on
    edited October 2009

you'd put a stone of level 20 or something and that would make your weapon go +1. I can't find the article I read now but weapons will go up in damage and primary stats when increased I think (so casters can get some magic boost) and armor goes up in defense.

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So, Chanter at 16 is pretty awesome. I can solo anything. My problem is, I have a tough time main healing in groups while still debuffing and meleeing; in situations where I am MH, I assume I should just stand back and cleric it up?

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg