As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Doubletree is booked... Online FPS Demo

Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right NowDrives a BuickModerator mod
edited July 2005 in PAX Archive
I would just like to make the official announcement that the Doubletree has no more rooms blocked away for PAX, at least that's what they told me when I booked my room. If I'm wrong, somebody let me know, but I'm pretty sure I got the last room. Also, we will be giving out copies of the Demo to our online FPS, City Assault. We are hoping to pull in enough server activity to get a publisher interested. (Clearly we will be attending the "Breaking into the Industry" Panel). We aren't sure how many copies we will have on up, but we will also bring CD-Rs and hopefully it will be available for download on the website (which is currently out of date, link available soon). Looking foreward to seeing you all at PAX.

E6LkoFK.png

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Wait, so are you handing out copies of your demo at the Doubletree or at the Meydenbauer Centre?

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2005
    In the spirit of gaming, we will be handing out copies wherever there are gamers to accept them. But in the spirit of we're staying at the Doubletree, we'll be there when we're not at the expo, so just look out for us handing out copies and making more on a lapto all over. We're still not sure the exact number we'll have available when we get there, but we're always willing to make more copies.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    How will we know what to look for?

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    Um, I guess just look for people handing out cds all over. More specific info to come, I don't want to post too much info right now, since the website in being updated, and I don't want to just say what will be on the site. Once I know what's going on the site, I'll post whatever doesn't.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2005
    I WANT FWEEE STUFFZORZ

futility on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    fr33 s+uffz0rz will be provided, bring an extra CD-R, just in case we run out of copies and run out of cd-rs to make more copies, we don't want anybody left out.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png