As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

EVE: Need Technical Help

Stickboy5Stickboy5 Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in MMO Extravaganza
Hey Guys and Gals,

I tried the 14 Day Trial for EVE, after reading about it here and elsewhere. It looks very cool, except I am having a slight problem. Whenever I get into combat, and more that 1 enemy attacks me, my UI pauses for a second, and then I get booted back to the Login screen with a "Server Connection Lost" pop up in front of it.

Here are my PC Specs: Dell 3.4Ghz Pentium, 1GB RAM, ATI x600 Radeon running WinXP MCE

I have already tried reinstalling EVE, no change...

Also, I put in a petition for in game support 4 days ago and have not gotten a response... What is the turnaround time on those?

Any help would be great and appreciated, THANKS!!

XBL: SAE Stick
Stickboy5 on

• Options
    ZenitramZenitram Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I had this same problem, I think it was fixed by either updating my sound card drivers or by going into dxdiag and turning down acceleration. In facti, I think it was the latter option.

Zenitram on
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    Zenitram wrote: »
    I had this same problem, I think it was fixed by either updating my sound card drivers or by going into dxdiag and turning down acceleration. In facti, I think it was the latter option.

I had graphic desyncing problems that were fixed by updating my sound card drivers. I have no idea why that would cause the game to stop drawing updates to the screen, but I'm sure CCP had something to do with it.

Monoxide on
  • Options
    Stickboy5Stickboy5 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Yah that fixed it for me, thanks guys.... MOD Lockage, if need be

Stickboy5 on
    XBL: SAE Stick