As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Research?

AsiriyaAsiriya Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in Artist's Corner
So, I have an idea in my head, but I need people's help to get me ideas.
Basically, we have a road, symbolising our paths through life. There's little colour along the edges of the road, because how much do we really remember from our day to day existence. But every now and then we have a memory that really sticks with us, a burst of light.
I need help with these memories. My original idea was to have them relating to love, the first time you see a girl, the little moments where you charm her, get to know her, until you evenutally fall in love. I have a couple of ideas, but I was really hoping for some strong imagery that any of you might have, for instance of the moment you first realised you loved a friend or something like that; what they were doing, what particular highlight stands out.
I suppose I could extend this to be all important moments, but the main focus is on love. Can anyone help?

Asiriya on

• FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Well I'm kind of confused as to what you're asking, but this would be more appropriate the question thread, or the chat thread, I'm not sure.

New threads in the AC are generally reserved for posting your own works only. A mod'll probably swing by in a bit and lock this.

Flay on
  • GrennGrenn Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    You want images of me loving a friend? o_O

Grenn on
  • desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Draw a donut with a slightly confused smile being eaten by a fat person.

desperaterobots on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I remember stuff gud

Loomdun on
    splat
This discussion has been closed.