As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No storyboard picture

BarcardiBarcardi All the WizardsUnder A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
You know that little red or yellow folder that appears on the side of each forum, as in you click it and everything gets read?

well they are all there for me except the cyo story one, which is just a blank space with a red x?

No idea if this is just me or the forum.

and apparently i can make polls here, but i think thats allready been posted?

Barcardi on

• Options
    mtdewmtdew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2003
    Bug. When you lock a forum, it links to "folder_locked.gif" but that doesn't exist. The real file is "folder_lock.gif."

I'm just making that up, but it'll work for now.

mtdew on
    beware the can of mountain dew
    stomping around and craving blood
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2003
    errrrrr... ok

Barcardi on
  • Options
    mtdewmtdew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2003
    It's probably pretty close, actually. Use a little detective work. All you need is the right click button and eyeballs.

mtdew on
    beware the can of mountain dew
    stomping around and craving blood
  • Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2003
    It's just because thats the only locked forum

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited October 2003
    yeah, I noticed it right away, but since forums are almost never locked, and I planned on having deleted CYOA by now I wasn't worried about it.

CYOA will be gone once I get the thumbs up from Munkus, and then we won't have to worry about it until the next time someone locks a whole forum.

It is not the kind of bug I care to concern myself with fixing, even though it would be trivial to do so.

My laziness knows no bounds.

Ramius on
  • Options
    Monkey_ManMonkey_Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2003
    Ramius wrote:
    My laziness knows no bounds.

How he can say that after spending four hours after midnight fixing errors in the code, I have no idea.

Monkey_Man on
    untitled19.png