As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CF Phalla Signup List

• Options
    BandwagonBandwagon Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    OK - looks like the two minis that were running have both ended, so Toxic Toys and lonelyahava are up for running minis. Any time to start is fine by me. After one of them ends, then Infidel's up for his mini.

And I really, really need someone to start getting ready to run the next main game.

Bandwagon on
  • Options
    dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Infidel wrote: »
    Totally going to run Phallaxy Quest mini at some point.

I die in episode 84!

dunedainjedi on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    finishing up the OP and opening Narration, will put it up in a bit.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Bandwagon wrote: »
    OK - looks like the two minis that were running have both ended, so Toxic Toys and lonelyahava are up for running minis. Any time to start is fine by me. After one of them ends, then Infidel's up for his mini.

And I really, really need someone to start getting ready to run the next main game.

I'll definitely be ready by the time Blarney's game is up in case nobody else is, just trying to clean up some mechanics and do a little testing.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    KistraKistra Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    What about the second phase of the newbie mini? That has been on hold for over two weeks.

Kistra on
    Animal Crossing: City Folk Lissa in Filmore 3179-9580-0076
  • Options
    Julius CaezureJulius Caezure Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Kistra wrote: »
    What about the second phase of the newbie mini? That has been on hold for over two weeks.

I'm on a phalla hiatus right now (work is absurdly busy). That said, the game is ready to go, but I haven't had the time to pre-write narrations and I don't foresee having the time in the near future. If you don't mind a generic narration and results, I'd be happy to run it whenever.

PM me with interest, so as not to clog up this thread. Otherwise, I'm looking at probably mid-November before I will have the time to do any heavy lifting on the narrative portion of the game.

Edit: Also, given the lack of newbie players who expressed interest in continuing, the game is going to be a 30-player mini, open to anyone but with signup preference given to the newbies.

Julius Caezure on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Bandwagon wrote: »

Is there a mini sign-up list now? D:

If I can run a mini to test out the other half of my main's mechanics, I can be ready with a main pretty quickly.

Well, I guess you can call it a list, but that's just the people who requested a mini slot to run during my game. There's not really a mini sign-up list, it's still a system of contacting the current host and voicing intent in the thread to help make a temporary short queue. If only the line for the main games were so easy.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    StarCraft Phalla, working on all the stuff now. Probably will be open sign-ups and another awesome samurai [strike]clusterfuck[/strike] phalla!

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    StarChaft Phalla, working on all the stuff now. Probably will be open sign-ups and another awesome samurai [strike]clusterfuck[/strike] phalla!

I'm assuming you mean Starcraft, right? If so, <3

Also, I'll be looking over Sloth's stuff shortly(ish) for his game, that way it won't suck when I'm done*!

*I have no idea whether or not it sucks now.

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    StarChaft Phalla, working on all the stuff now. Probably will be open sign-ups and another awesome samurai [strike]clusterfuck[/strike] phalla!

I'm assuming you mean Starcraft, right? If so, <3

Also, I'll be looking over Sloth's stuff shortly(ish) for his game, that way it won't suck when I'm done*!

*I have no idea whether or not it sucks now.

Yes, I was typing too fast!

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I traded Infidel for his spot, so I'll throw Demon: The Fallen up when one of the two running ends.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Demon: The Phallen is now open.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Kin33Kin33 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Oh man, to phalla or not to phalla. So tempted to start playing again. They dominate so much time though.

Kin33 on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Just putting it out there but I've got a mini completely ready to go - I know others are in a similar position, but keep me in mind next time we've got a slot going. Life was so much easier with 3 slots ;-)

Micro on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I gave up my spot to Arivia, and now it's probably best if I didn't worry about running my mini right now.

So don't worry about stepping over me.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Alright, I whined about it enough in the irc, but here's the lowbrow: I am sick of phalla, I am sick of the community, I am sick of the memes, and most of all, I am utterly sick of the complete failures in general common sense I have seen from just about everybody. So Remove me from the list - mostly because I am throughly disgusted for the reason above, but also because I no longer have time to dedicate myself to it and I don't want to put out a rushed and incomplete product full of spite.

Whoever wants to nab the Gurren Lagann theme from me, feel free, I'm not stopping you.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Alright, I've sent out a bunch of PMs asking for game status updates - hopefully we can clean up the list a little bit. If you didn't get a PM from me, don't worry - that means I either know what your status is, or you're further down the ready list than I'm looking at right now. If you want to update your status with me anyways (like, if you're ready for a game *nudge nudge*) then send me a PM. Once I get some responses from those that I've PM'd, then I might move on to those further down the list.

Bandwagon on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Rather than respond, I'm going to just request to be removed from the list. I haven't phalla-ed in a long ass time and the ideas I did have for my game have since been accidentally wiped from my computer.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, with the way things are, I don't think I have the time to devote to running a main, take me off the list.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Holy Cow. Is anyone going to run phallas anymore?

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

The list is down to only approximately two years...

Dry times a-comin'

Rend on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

I'll run a Samurai Jack one relatively soon. I'm going to try and run my Lain game as a Forum Game since it has more Rp/Phallout elements.

Egos on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm writing a Steampunk main as we speak, should have it ready in about a week or so.

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Please change the name of my main to The Evil Mastermind Phalla.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Egos wrote: »

I'll run a Samurai Jack one relatively soon.

<3

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    if nano was not coming up next month, i would work on my main. But perhaps I will be done and ready with that by the end of december. which should be amusement inducing.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Have we got space for a mini at the mo? I mean, has anyone 'bagsied' a spot?

Micro on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Actually, we don't seem to have anything running at the mo, no main or minis.

If I hear nothing to the contrary I'm going to put up a mini at about 2pm GMT (which is 9am EST)

Micro on
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    TehSloth's main is going up tomorrow sometime, probably. You should probably ask him before you post any games.

Delmain on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Ah I see. I'll wait then and pm him.

Micro on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Why don't you PM him and ask to put up a mini anyway.

I don't think he'll say no.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Dissidia: Phinal Phallacy is now accepting sign-ups.

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Well, with my game finished, I'm going to sign up to run another game. The theme will probably be based on yet another Cheapass Game, Secret Tijuana Deathmatch, but I might go back to an older idea, Ace Attorney: Turnabout Phalla. For now, I have what is possibly the best worst idea for a mini-phalla, and I need help to develop and run it.
    PHALLAMASTER.png

If you are brave and interested enough to help me in this endeavor, please send me a PM. I absolutely need a co-host to make this work at its full potential. (No, I don't think I'll be running this as a main game. The thought of it frightens me.)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    ...an IDOLM@STER phalla?

Why would you

How would that even

I don't understand.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

You're right, he didn't say no, thus:

"Blackadder: Goes Phorth" will be opening signups as soon as I get the nod from Sloth (probably some time tomorrow or Monday)

bladder.png

Micro on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Micro wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

You're right, he didn't say no, thus:

"Blackadder: Goes Phorth" will be opening signups as soon as I get the nod from Sloth (probably some time tomorrow or Monday)

bladder.png

<3<3<3<3<3

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Alright, the sign-up list has been cleaned up a bit, but we still need someone to be ready to host the next game after TehSloth's game has been completed. If anyone I didn't PM last week is ready to host and wants to go next, let me know and you can be bumped to the top of the ready list.

Bandwagon on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I still have a little ways to go with StarCraft Phalla. But I'll try to get it done maybe not this next main but the one after that. We'll see how mid shift treats me.

samurai6966 on
This discussion has been closed.