As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The En[CHAT]ed magical prancing gibbering faeries

• LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I would of came for the bbq if i had known this bbq existed

Loomdun on
    splat
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    It was long before your time here.

rts on
  • NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    cakemikz wrote: »
    Not very big. 12 people is pretty much everyone who is attending the school with the intention of becoming a professional artist.

Oh, well, in that case, that's awesome!

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    (also loom, your personality seems to be exactly how your type suggests it would be :) )

Loomdun you move like a nervous person

NightDragon on
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I wonder if they would want/let me do a video tour of the school. It would be about 20 seconds long.

rts on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    (also loom, your personality seems to be exactly how your type suggests it would be :) )

Loomdun you move like a nervous person

there was a camera at me I was scared and confused and somehow still smiling

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So, I made it to Homer, have successfully completed my first day at my new job, have spent a lot of time video-chatting with the lady (maybe we can work this out?).

The next step is finding a place to call my own, followed shortly by getting said placed prepped before I head down to the animal shelter and find myself a bitchin' 2-3 year old mutt.

Longterm plans are to somehow get the girlfriend up here. Apparently there is a pretty big need for social workers that want to deal with seniors and the disabled (which is what she's doing/wanted to do in Wrangell).

Uncle Long on
    edited October 2009
    Congrats long!

(and double congrats with the lady friend seeming to work out!)

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Good god I look terrible in my phone camera. Like a brown-haired Louie Anderson.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Godfather on
  • FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Man, people never look the same as I imagine them to.

Flay on
    edited October 2009
    Flay wrote: »

Do you mean loom? cause he had a little self portrait of himself awhile back...

or do you mean Dirty "I'm really louie Anderson in disguise" Vagrant

Nappuccino on

edited October 2009
    Flay wrote: »

Do you mean loom? cause he had a little self portrait of himself awhile back...

or do you mean Dirty "I'm really louie Anderson in disguise" Vagrant

Both, along with everyone else.

Flay on
    edited October 2009
    I like to think I write like I look... but I know that probably isn't the case.

Nappuccino on

edited October 2009
    Seriously though I need to lose a ton of weight.

It's hard though.

Really hard.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited October 2009

It's hard though.

Really hard.

Sounds like someone isn't pushing it to the limit.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited October 2009
    Just work at it in a healthy way and don't give up. Its incredibly easy to gain weight back since your body's essentially thinking "damn, where did all of me go? I needs it back? I needs it..."

Nappuccino on

edited October 2009
    I still have the opposite problem. :?

Also, it saddens me that I will never be able to do a real life winky. Whenver I move both my eyebrows my entire scalp moves about an inch and it looks like I'm wearing a wig.

[/random]

Flay on
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Never a frown, with golden brown...:whistle:

Godfather on
    edited October 2009

It's hard though.

Really hard.

Eatin' healthy makes it a lot easier!

Whole wheat things, no soda or juice, just water...no fast food...easy on the carbs...lean proteins, veggies...woo!

NightDragon on
    edited October 2009

It's hard though.

Really hard.

Sounds like someone isn't pushing it to the limit.

You could almost play that song to some of the meals I used to consume, but in reality it's a reference to a Thrall raid video I once saw where some guy died and this guy speaks up on vent like "Hey man, you didn't push it to the limit." I actually have lost a good 100 pounds in the last two or three years though. I've got about 100 to 120 more to lose, but I am having a hard time.

I largely eat eggs, fruit, whole grains, beans, and lean meats. No soda except for diet (pretty rarely even that), very occasional deviation in the form of pizza or something at a friends house which I really need to stop but he is one of those super hospitable guys who is almost offended by you not wanting food.

Edit: It also doesn't help that I seem almost compelled to eat certain things, especially if they're right there for me. It's like you're an alcoholic and you're sitting there minding your own business doing just fine and then some douche walks in with a bottle of nice liquor and some mixings and like a 30 pack of your favorite beer and leaves you with it and you're like "MUST NOT DRINK, NO. MUST MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE."

Invariably, you fail.

Tonight though I cooked red beans and a tiny bit of pork in a crock pot and spooned a bit over some brown rice. It was goddamn tasty. Also cheap. And there were leftovers.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I had deep fried Crisco for dinner, and to wash it down a nice tall mug full o' mayonnaise.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    You guys at Watts make me wish i had money and time to devote solely to drawing and also that i was old enough to go there B)
    it seems like everyone is so rad

RubberAC on
    edited October 2009
    As art schools go, Watts is shockingly inexpensive.

Find a roommate and a job in the area and go. That's what I'm going to do here pretty soon.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    eh i just
    id really like to, but i reaaaally would rather find something i like that can get me a steady paycheck first

RubberAC on
    edited October 2009
    The mere mention of mayonnaise in D-Robe's post has me craving BLT sandwiches.

Fucking food industry engineering food to create Pavlovian responses in consumers.

e: I'm going to get my A+ certification first, and then try to find something out there. I've got to take a couple more practice tests and polish up and then walk up the road and whore myself out for the 300 and some odd dollars it'll cost me to take the test.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • AgentflitAgentflit Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Pavlovia is pretty good, kinda tastes like dog slobber though.

Agentflit on
    edited October 2009
    I read a book recently by a former head of the FDA which stated that the food industry does, in fact, engineer food to create a reward response in consumers that results in addiction paralleling the severity of heroin.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • IkageIkage Registered User regular
    edited October 2009

Eatin' healthy makes it a lot easier!

Whole wheat things, no soda or juice, just water...no fast food...easy on the carbs...lean proteins, veggies...woo!

Agreed. I took no magic pills no crazy diets, just eating a shit load of oatmeal (when your hungry as hell it is filling and keeps you stuffed most the day) and taking vitamins to make up for what I don't eat so my body isn't suffering from malnutrition. And vitamins cut a lot of the cravings down, gave me a lot of energy and my skin has never looked better. And I don't get sick as easy anymore.

Black coffee plain is good if your looking for an energy boost but it will dry your skin but it has no calories plain. So do drink water. Eat foods like strawberries, oranges, almonds that help you burn fat. If you can walk somewhere, walk it.

I lost 40 pounds in three months doing this. but I also don't have a car so I have no choice but to walk everywhere ha ha ha. But I used to be 187 now I'm 130 something. I'd be less but my boobs are like 8 pounds themselves. I get bored and I have a scale.

Ikage on
    STRONGER THEN DIRT!! DIRT STRONG!
    edited October 2009
    This is why I cook my own food

But damn my cooking is better than heroin

ed: agreed, oatmeal is magic

Agentflit on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited October 2009
    I keep the weight off by spending the time I would otherwise use for breakfast flexing in the mirror and basking in the glory of my eerie paleness.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited October 2009
    Ikage wrote:
    I'd be less but my boobs are like 8 pounds themselves. I get bored and I have a scale.

Eight pounds individually? Or four pounds? Actually, either way, damn.

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
    edited October 2009
    I keep the weight off by spending the time I would otherwise use for breakfast flexing in the mirror and basking in the glory of my eerie paleness.

Tape it, sell it, make millions. "sweatin' with kevin"

Agentflit on
    edited October 2009
    You could be the next "Fitness celebrity", just like jon basedow!

DirtyDirtyVagrant on
    edited October 2009
    I'd be less but my boobs are like 8 pounds themselves. I get bored and I have a scale.

Eight pounds individually? Or four pounds? Either way, damn.

4 pounds each.
    I used to be on track for 3 years until I became a woman~ And I loved running so much.
    I'm getting a reduction after kids or hold out until I become a robot. Science fiction you promised me so many things about the future. Whars my well deserved hover car and space ho's?

But as fun as setting a plate atop them like a shelf and being able to eat hands free is. There more a pain then a service. Like carrying an infant cut in half and taped to my chest.

Ikage on
    edited October 2009

Write a book good sir.
    Many need to hear this.

Ikage on
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, I don't think bewbs are ever really taken into account in the whole body weight vs. height deal...I have to remind myself "oh right, bewbs" when I calculate my BMI (which is apparently grossly inaccurate most times, unless you actually measure the thickness of fat you've got on certain points of your body, and put that into some crazy BMI chart/equation/whathaveyou). But height/weight ratio for ladies probably differs quite a bit, even if the ladies have similar BMI's...simply cuz of the bewbs.

I wonder how much they weigh. Hmm.

NightDragon on
    edited October 2009
    lets talk about boobs until page 100

NightDragon on
    edited October 2009
    Well, my brother was supposed to be cooking tonight, but since he's not home and probably won't be until some inconvinient time I guess I'll do it. Like always.

He claims he's a really good cook, but he can't even cook rice. Seriously, last time he tried he nearly destroyed a $300 pot.

Also...
    :winky:

Flay on
    edited October 2009
    I'm a pretty good cook but I forget shit on the stove all the time, it's a horrible habit. I will never buy expensive pots and pans.

I'm in a dance class with 12 girls, it's a little booby.

Agentflit on
This discussion has been closed.