As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Soviet Phalla - Game Over: Capitalist Victory

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    From now on, people who break my H-scroll, whether in their original post, or in quoting someone else's post, will be executed.

Painfully.

Like, I'll give you to the KGB. They'll have lots of fun with you.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I !vote for DevoutlyApathetic. Being devout and apathetic are both good traits rarely found in the capitalistic swine, thus he having both almost insures his loyalty to the current Party.

edit: Who broke the H-scroll?

Last Son on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    I !vote for DevoutlyApathetic. Being devout and apathetic are both good traits rarely found in the capitalistic swine, thus he having both almost insures his loyalty to the current Party.
    To be devoutly apathetic implies being apathetic towards the Party. If he is too apathetic, he may not even care if he is communist at all! This type of capitalist behavior cannot be allowed to continue!

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

So far, Digger Dude, Gnasty, and Scosglen.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited March 2007

My H-scroll hasn't been broken.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »

My H-scroll hasn't been broken.

Nor has mine, I assume that DD's block of !s is breaking his for some reason.

Last Son on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    vh runs a small resolution, I think.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I edited my post, despite the fact that it didn't inconvenience me. That was a selfless act. You guys want a selfless General Secretary, I assume? Then vote for me!

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Digger Dude is obviously unstable. To elect him as General Secretary would doom us all, no matter what his alignment may be.

Therefore, the only other logical choice is to vote for me. The rest of the candidates have not used enough exclamation points and therefore do not care about the cause as much as I do.

And yet you do not explain why or how I am unstable.
    I challenge you to an exclamation point contest!
    [I feel that I have made me point]
    Beat That!
    And now he simply posts blocks of exclamation points! Those are not words, young fellow! Obviously you have gone completely mad and now see letters in punctuation marks. It is a shame that such a promising young person like yourself has been infected with some sort of capitalist virus that degenerates the mind.

Vote for Gnasty, the most sane and most enthusiastic of all the candidates! I am also the most communist among them!

It is very capitalist of you to equate love of the Glorius Motherland Empire (or GME) to maddness.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Wow, this is a very interesting new twist on the Phalla game.

While I would accept the honor of being your General Secretary were I to be chosen by you all, I would not allow myself such a self-centered capitalistic mindset as to assert that I am the better choice for the role than the rest of my fellow comrades.

That said, I believe that I would be of most use to our glorious Motherland serving on the politburo. Therefore, I !vote for DarkPrimus.

While you are saying you do not claim to be the better candidate your rehetoric says otherwise

DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS MAN, HE IS CLEARLY TRYING TO FOOL YOU!
    Digger Dude is right! Do not vote for DarkPrimus, he is a slippery fellow up to no good!

Comrades, please. I merely stated that I did not wish to claim that I was the best candidate for Secretary General, because I would not want to suggest that any of my comrades are inferior. This is a glorious nation of equality, after all!
    And yet you do with your use of the evil tool of capitalism (or ETOC), rehetoric.

With all due respect, comrade, you seem all too eager to sew seeds of suspicion among us before we have even begun our investigations.

((I am working on an av and sig for this, y'all. Look forward to it.))

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Digger Dude is obviously unstable. To elect him as General Secretary would doom us all, no matter what his alignment may be.

Therefore, the only other logical choice is to vote for me. The rest of the candidates have not used enough exclamation points and therefore do not care about the cause as much as I do.

Beat That!
    And now he simply posts blocks of exclamation points! Those are not words, young fellow! Obviously you have gone completely mad and now see letters in punctuation marks. It is a shame that such a promising young person like yourself has been infected with some sort of capitalist virus that degenerates the mind.

Vote for Gnasty, the most sane and most enthusiastic of all the candidates! I am also the most communist among them!

It is very capitalist of you to equate love of the Glorius Motherland Empire (or GME) to maddness.
    Your tendency to turn everything into an acronym is often practiced by evil capitalist companies. Are you not telling us something, Mr. insane Digger Dude?

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited March 2007
    I vote for Lady Eri for Madame Secretary

//girls cant be boss

Unknown User on
  • Options
    ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Large resolution monitors are the sign of bourgeoisie scum decadence! Anyone who's H-scroll was not broken shall be executed!

Scosglen on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Scosglen wrote: »
    Large resolution monitors are the sign of bourgeoisie scum decadence! Anyone who's H-scroll was not broken shall be executed!
    Your claims are utterly ridiculous! You are obviously a traitor, sowing doubt and fear among the true communists!

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    !vote <3

As this is our first election, without proper introductions, I support the first alphabetical candidate.

Color editing, and a request: Player List Alphabetical in the OP? P.S. Italics is my OOC.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    edited March 2007

While I would accept the honor of being your General Secretary were I to be chosen by you all, I would not allow myself such a self-centered capitalistic mindset as to assert that I am the better choice for the role than the rest of my fellow comrades.

That said, I believe that I would be of most use to our glorious Motherland serving on the politburo. Therefore, I !vote for DarkPrimus.

While you are saying you do not claim to be the better candidate your rehetoric says otherwise

Digger Dude is right! Do not vote for DarkPrimus, he is a slippery fellow up to no good!

Comrades, please. I merely stated that I did not wish to claim that I was the best candidate for Secretary General, because I would not want to suggest that any of my comrades are inferior. This is a glorious nation of equality, after all!
    And yet you do with your use of the evil tool of capitalism (or ETOC), rehetoric.

With all due respect, comrade, you seem all too eager to sew seeds of suspicion among us before we have even begun our investigations.

I simply want to rid us of this capitalist threat as soon as possible
    Unlike you who seems to want to prolong its stay

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    ArrBeeBee wrote: »
    vh runs a small resolution, I think.

I try to compensate with a huge sig...

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Beat That!

Your tendency to turn everything into an acronym is often practiced by evil capitalist companies. Are you not telling us something, Mr. insane Digger Dude?

I simply turn thing into acronyms for speed and efficentcey, two of the many reasons why the GME is better than the Capitalist scum (now CS)

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I simply turn thing into acronyms for speed and efficentcey, two of the many reasons why the GME is better than the Capitalist scum (now CS)

Speed and Efficiency are the tools of the capitalist swine! The Party prefers slow analytical thinking so that clearer heads may prevail.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I am offended by the suggestion that I wish for the capitalist threat to exist for one moment longer, but even more offended by the suggestion that I might actually be a part of it. I am loyal to the Party for as long as I live, to my dying breath.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Beat That!

Your continued abbreviations are nothing more than an attempt to give letters a higher status than their peers. Is this not in objection the very basis of our communist mantra? Are not all letters the same, no better than thier peers?

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Speed and Efficiency are the tools of the capitalist swine! The Party prefers slow analytical thinking so that clearer heads may prevail.
    Are you suggesting that the party cannot preform analytical thinking without speed and efficentcey
    How dare you undermine the party in this way!

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I am offended by the suggestion that I wish for the capitalist threat to exist for one moment longer, but even more offended by the suggestion that I might actually be a part of it. I am loyal to the Party for as long as I live, to my dying breath.

If you are so loyal then why do you choose to prolong the threat.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    The other two are trying to undermine order by confusing the elections with multiple candidates! They are obviously evil capitalist pigs.

PS: Elendil was Athan.

In times past, loyalty to the cause of the populace was to be found everywhere.
    The will of the Group of Seventeen was the will of everyone.

I !vote for Gnasty. He has the will of the populace in him.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    telcus wrote: »
    The other two are trying to undermine order by confusing the elections with multiple candidates! They are obviously evil capitalist pigs.

PS: Elendil was Athan.

In times past, loyalty to the cause of the populace was to be found everywhere.
    The will of the Group of Seventeen was the will of everyone.

I !vote for Gnasty. He has the will of the populace in him.
    You, good sir, are a true communist!

On another note, I believe my signature shows JUST HOW MUCH I love the Party.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    EvilBadman wrote: »

Beat That!

Your continued abbreviations are nothing more than an attempt to give letters a higher status than their peers. Is this not in objection the very basis of our communist mantra? Are not all letters the same, no better than thier peers?

Note how each of thease letters form groups to become somthing bigger than the some of thier parts.
    If that is not a great reperesentation of the communist mantra I don't know what is.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I do not choose to prolong the threat, nor have I ever said anything of the sort.

You should not lie about others intentions, comrade- deceit and trickery are capitalist ways.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

I do not choose to prolong the threat, nor have I ever said anything of the sort.

You should not lie about others intentions, comrade- deceit and trickery are capitalist ways.

I was not lying, I was simply stating where it appeared your alliences lie
    I am sorry if I have made a mistake but you must be careful, for there are capitalist spies.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Note how each of thease letters form groups to become somthing bigger than the some of thier parts.
    If that is not a great reperesentation of the communist mantra I don't know what is.

A misrepresentation, built on the backs of favored letters.

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    One is strong, one another beautiful, a third a cunning artificer.
    Which is best?
    He who serves the populace.

Digger Dude, DarkPrimus, how would your elections serve the populace?

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    How can you say no to the communist bunny?

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007

Then what do you say of the USSR surley you are not calling them capitalist.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Which is best?

As I said before, I would outlaw the seditious term "capital letter", and have it replaced by "upper-case letter".

But even more importantly, comrade, I would, along with my fellow elected members, use my considerable deductive and investigative abilities to put whatever powers we are granted to best serve our glorious nation and to best eradicate the capitalist threat.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Which is best?

I would call on the Politburo to decide who is most likely a capitalist, for only from the advise of the many as opposed to the one, can a clear disicion be made.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Which is best?

As I said before, I would outlaw the seditious term "capital letter", and have it replaced by "upper-case letter".

But even more importantly, comrade, I would, with my fellow elected members, use my considerable deductive and investigative abilities to put whatever powers we are granted to best serve our glorious nation and to best eradicate the capitalist threat.
    You sound just like a traitorous capitalist pretending to be a true communist. The bunny deems it so.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007

What is this madness you speak of? That...abomination of an abbreviation is the americanization of our authoritative Союз Советских Социалистических Республик. Your ignorance of our proud history is startling proof of incompetance in leadership.

stalindebate.png

EvilBadman on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Which is best?

I would call on the Politburo to decide who is most likely a capitalist, for only from the advise of the many as opposed to the one, can a clear disicion be made.
    But it is likely that at least one capitalist will be able to infiltrate the Politburo, and seed lies and deceit throughout the entire institution. How can you trust them?

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I was not lying, I was simply stating where it appeared your alliences lie
    I am sorry if I have made a mistake but you must be careful, for there are capitalist spies.

Indeed we must be careful, comrade.

Rest assured, my allegiance is to our glorious Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, and to it alone.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited March 2007

What is this madness you speak of? That...abomination of an abbreviation is the americanization of our authoritative Союз Советских Социалистических Республик. Your ignorance of our proud history is startling proof of incompetance in leadership.

I appologise as I do not have the Luxrey of having a writing device that can porduce the only proper for of language, instead I opted to get a cheap forigien writing device and give the rest of my money to the party.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Your purchase was from a foreign country, comrade?

Please assure me that it was in support of one of our communist brothers abroad, such as Cuba.

DarkPrimus on