As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Addressed to the [R. Khoo] Autographs!

Xenocide GeekXenocide Geek Registered User regular
edited August 2005 in PAX Archive
Is there going to be some kind of booth this year that us commonfolk can go to at a designated time to get signatures from both Gabe and Tycho?

I meant to try and catch Gabe/Tycho last year, but the only chance I got somebody else ran up to him and asked for a signature.

I'd really like to get my little PAX booklet signed.

i wanted love, i needed love
most of all, most of all
someone said true love was dead
but i'm bound to fall
bound to fall for you
oh what can i do
Xenocide Geek on

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    The only time i saw them at ALL was during the final round of the omegathon and when gabe came into the console room to play splinter cell...

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • GaminGamin Brockport, NYRegistered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Damn, I didn't realize it was that hard last year. I was seriously hoping for a booth of some sort like they do at comic cons and such.

Also, Gabe wasn't watching the final round of the Omegathon?

Gamin on
    Damn i really like Ferrari, but they are letting the fans down because other car companies sell more cars than them!
  • QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    It wasn't really that hard last year. I saw a couple of occasions where the pair was walking through the crowd and people would line up for autographs, handshakes and pictures. I even got my GBA signed by them. Coincidentally, it stopped working after that. That was bizarre.

QuizMaster on
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited August 2005
    Poor Khoo. Asked if people can get autographs from Gabe and Tycho, but nobody asks if they can have Khoo's autograph.

Hey Khoo...can I have your autograph? ;)

David Coffman on
  • Xenocide GeekXenocide Geek Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    QuizMaster wrote:
    It wasn't really that hard last year. I saw a couple of occasions where the pair was walking through the crowd and people would line up for autographs, handshakes and pictures. I even got my GBA signed by them. Coincidentally, it stopped working after that. That was bizarre.

It's sorta hard to just "be around", though. I was signed up for tournaments last year and had to hover around the PC tournament room.

Xenocide Geek on
    most of all, most of all
    but i'm bound to fall
    bound to fall for you
    oh what can i do
  • RedBeastMageRedBeastMage Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    I want my lumines to be autographed by the grand master "khoo". Maybe then i can attempt to accend to his greatness.

RedBeastMage on
    I swear, I'm retiring from any game with the word 'Revolution" in the title. I must be the only person who breathed a sigh of relief at not being called for the Omegathon this year.
  • Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited August 2005
    Man you do not want my autograph. I am just some guy. Gabe and Tycho on the otherhand sadly don't have an autograph "time." They'll be running around administering the Omegathon and running some of the panels.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Xenocide GeekXenocide Geek Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Man you do not want my autograph. I am just some guy. Gabe and Tycho on the otherhand sadly don't have an autograph "time." They'll be running around administering the Omegathon and running some of the panels.

-robert

So... are we still free to atleast run up to 'em and try to catch them and get a n autograph then?

Xenocide Geek on
    most of all, most of all
    but i'm bound to fall
    bound to fall for you
    oh what can i do
    edited August 2005
    Just try to be polite. :)

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited August 2005
    i am going to go up and smooch each of you three guys, just 'cause i know our relationship has reached that stage

we are close

Whippy on
  • QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    Really? What about Zig?

QuizMaster on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    QuizMaster wrote:
    Really? What about Zig?
    I got his autograph last year

<3 "JFC NIGGA! - Zig" <3

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited August 2005
    Man you do not want my autograph. I am just some guy.
    Clearly you've forgotten that I've seen you play Soul Calibur 2.

Those endless streams of devestating combos are not the work of "just some guy"...nay, they are not the work of mortal creatures. They are the result of something more. Beyond that, I do not ask questions, for some questions are best left unanswered; hanging in the void where wise men do not venture.

But, now that I think of it, I don't actually want your autograph, because you're just a button mashing, combo spamming, game genie hax0r.

David Coffman on
    edited August 2005
    hah, you should get Zig's autograph then if you want to see an awesome SC2 player.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.