As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BORDERLANDS] It's mind-blowing & we broke Steam for it

1565758596062»

• Options
    Izanagi-OkamiIzanagi-Okami Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Is this where we get invites?! I too would greatly appreciate one although I'll admit fighting evil with my fists makes me a bit queasy I think I'll seek the comfort of an assault rifle.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bulbapap

I hope I'm linking that right it seems odd that my profile ends in words but everyone elses' ends in numbers.

Izanagi-Okami on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Is this where we get invites?! I too would greatly appreciate one although I'll admit fighting evil with my fists makes me a bit queasy I think I'll seek the comfort of an assault rifle.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bulbapap

I hope I'm linking that right it seems odd that my profile ends in words but everyone elses' ends in numbers.

Do not worry, for it is as correct as can be.

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Invited all of you and yes, Izanagi, you did that right.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Jedi_BoiJedi_Boi Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Damn! my basement is under siege right now and I'm going have to wait a bit before I can jump online.

Jedi_Boi on
    i.imgur.com/DG7Jj7H.jpg
    Godspeed, Ironsides.
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    so I finally got off the fence about this game but the 4-pack deal is almost over. we just need two more people for it PM if you're interested.

freakish light on
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Jedi_Boi wrote: »
    Damn! my basement is under siege right now and I'm going have to wait a bit before I can jump online.

I'm in a game with a level 24 so when you jump on, message me and join up if you're still down

Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    TremblayTremblay Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Please invite me to the steam group also. Thanks a bunch!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElectricBoots

Tremblay on
  • Options
    Jedi_BoiJedi_Boi Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Bedigunz wrote: »
    Jedi_Boi wrote: »

I'm in a game with a level 24 so when you jump on, message me and join up if you're still down

Sounds good!

Jedi_Boi on
    i.imgur.com/DG7Jj7H.jpg
    Godspeed, Ironsides.
  • Options
    Cobalt60Cobalt60 regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The game unlocks at 6am tomorrow for me.

Injured my back last week playing Inline Hockey so I have a doctors appointment in the morning (gotta make sure I haven't chipped/bruised a bone..) then I'll probably take the rest of the day off :D

Cobalt60 on
  • Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Okay, got tired of waiting. :P New thread is go!

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    harvestharvest By birthright, a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    So from what I can tell the Steam version unlocks tomorrow at noon-ish Pacific time? I better set my alarm so I wake up on time...

harvest on
    B6yM5w2.gif
  • Options
    Nayl219Nayl219 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    i know its probably in here already somewhere, but anyone know where the smg body is for the smg scavenger quest?

Nayl219 on
    Gamertag: brautigan219
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Nayl219 wrote: »
    i know its probably in here already somewhere, but anyone know where the smg body is for the smg scavenger quest?

Check the tire on the ground for one piece.

Another piece is on a ledge high above (requires a jump). You go around past the arena entrance to the south and around to get to where you can jump to it.

Another piece is on a slightly lower ledge on the right (as you enter). You have to come up here to get to the one on the top platform as well.

The last is on one of the large crate things near the entrance to the place. It should be just outside/inside the entrance.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Aegeri wrote: »

Check the tire on the ground for one piece.

Another piece is on a ledge high above (requires a jump). You go around past the arena entrance to the south and around to get to where you can jump to it.

Another piece is on a slightly lower ledge on the right (as you enter). You have to come up here to get to the one on the top platform as well.

The last is on one of the large crate things near the entrance to the place. It should be just outside/inside the entrance.

thank you so much. finally, been wandering around for a little too long

Nayl219 on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    My advice for these is to remember that 99% of the time they put them on top of something. One is usually near the ground and the rest are on top of some object. There is an exception to this, I think the revolver may have two pieces on the ground, but generally they like hiding them on top of objects.

The most irritating thing is that they tend to give you sucky stuff :(

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I purposefully got about 3 days worth of legal reading done so I could dig into this game for a few hours tomorrow.

It's gonna be hawt.

GoodKingJayIII on
    Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    Giga GopherGiga Gopher Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I hate every person who has found lots of great guns. I am level 31 now and I've been using the same two guns for about the last 15 levels; a Jakobs sniper rifle and revolver. The revolver does 263 damage and the sniper does well over 300 and this is cool but I would like to find something better at some point :/

Giga Gopher on
    My friend's band - Go on, have a listen
    Cannon+Goose.png
    Oh it's such a nice day, I think I'll go out the window! Whoa!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    is it possible to transfer items between characters in split screen? probably been answered already, but this thread grows too fast

Nayl219 on
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    is it possible to transfer items between characters in split screen? probably been answered already, but this thread grows too fast

Yes, someone drops it and someone else picks it up.

Also, there's a new damn thread.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    The thread moved slower last night. I'm assuming because everyone got a good night of sleep before release day, since no one is getting sleep tonight.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2009
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    The thread moved slower last night. I'm assuming because everyone got a good night of sleep before release day, since no one is getting sleep tonight.

I think it's because a new thread was started yesterday night.

Nerdgasmic on
This discussion has been closed.